My Dad gave me 10k for crypto

My boomer dad has heard about my interest in blockchain but all i really do is shitpost on biz and sell the top. I told him about some of my recent successes in shitcoins (hyped them as legitimate projects) and he offered to have me manage a crypto venture portfolio with him asking for some returns. He isn't a fag so i dont have to worry about him banning me for losing money; he's content to gamble in the hopes of a moonshot too, but with 10k, where should I allocate it?

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410
youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VIDT baby

Or if you want to fuck him over, buy pajeet coin LIT

look into the developments within ethereum and also don't listen to anyone here including me. if you want sound investments you're going to have to figure it out

Gee, I wonder what this board will recommend
>1000K EOY

I am considering a portfolio separate to my own of like 20 different cryptos so its more like a venture capitalist diversification.

put at least half into BTC or you'll be sorry.

also buying multiple altcoins is not diversification, the vast majority are scams and correlated to btc except they don't gain as much and usually bleed out at some point

put $5K into BTC and then $2K into ETH, $1K into LTC, $1K into XRP and $1K spread out amongst shitcoins for the possible pop

what isn't scam since dyor isnt even enough to answer that. you telling me to buy btc?

BTC, ETH, LINK

Maybe use 10% for moonshots.

Use it for your college, son. Enroll in one of those computer classes, I heard they're making big money. You were always such a wiz with those gameboys, kiddo.

Attached: download (6).jpg (225x225, 12K)

do your own research.

All in LINK

fuck off im a wagecuck with a semi useless degree already with a forray into daytrading just looking for shitty biz advice cuz sometimes theres decent insight

>daytrading
t. i know

Buy BRAP, go 50X, pay him back 2X and hodl the rest

just buy bitcoin and hold it for 5 years

With 20% and 10% incentives it's a robbery in the future.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410

youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

Attached: America.png (1440x960, 2.58M)

this guys knows

this is a bad idea. in a bear market, some of those shitcoins will crash and never recover. a bear market determines the stay power of a coin, and its never been through a bear market, you wont know.

Never gamble with another mans money, unless you're some prick from Wall St

Quant
dont fuck this up. You have one fucking chance

HOW MANY FUCKING THREADS DO WE NEED ABOUT HOW A FAMILY MEMBER GIVING YOU MONEY THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH

Cool. My dad gave me $1000 and told me to fuck off out of his house

what do you guys think of raven protocol?

yeah but if one of them x100 i win.

DOGE