Here are 10 reasons why Chainlink is a SCAM

And why wise crypto investors are avoiding LINK;

10. The reason why Chainlink is made is because it will be used as the bridge from crypto to the real world. However, this doesn't really work since in order for a crypto to have a price, it must be backed up by something physical and functional. Chainlink does not currently have these features.
9. Chainlink price is $3.50 which is overpriced. Actual Chainlink worth should less than a buck considering that this coin doesn't do anything besides being a "concept" coin that gained commercial position from Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) and Google's (NASDAQ:GOOGL) mentions.
8. As stated earlier, Chainlink is just riding Google and Facebook's popularity. So basically, Google and Facebook advertised Chainlink for FREE.
7. Following the mentions and announcements, it is quite mysterious as to how Chainlink suddenly pumped to the overpriced value of $3. There's a possibility that some whales or a syndicate doing a PnD on Chainlink.
6. Chainlink's use-cases are as speculative as its price.
5. There's no way Chainlink will accepted in the real world if most of its investors are racists, bigots, and fascists. Chainlink investors are the most homophobic of kind, and they masturbate to cartoons all day. They live in their parent's house and let their parents do all the hardwork for them.
4. Chainlink is considered as a security, self-explanatory.
3. The developers hold 70% of the entire coin supply, meaning these developers could dump their entire stack and move on to a new scheme, Bitconnect style.
2. Actual volume is fake and manipulated by exchange bots.
1. The developers are in cahoots with Vitalik who might possibly be a paedophile.

I'm helping you not to lose money Jow Forums. It's all up to you and I hope that someday, you can drive your dreamed lambo.

Attached: makifes2.jpg (900x900, 82K)

You are always wrong tho

Checked

Op is a fag

>You are always wrong tho
And so are you, and Chainlink. Nobody's perfect, user.

fuck anime posters

No. YOU are wrong

Euphoria is clouding your logic. You're no different from those people you call "pajeet".

Attached: makifes11.jpg (1055x1055, 99K)

>chainlink is a scam because it is a security
>google and facebook stocks are scams because they are securities

poopy nigger poopy poopy nigger

not reading not selling

I remember you smoking anime poster from 2017, you were always posting the same cynical crap like this. Why are you back now?

tl;dr

besides,

I'M NEVER SELLING MY BAGS TO YOU!!

(you had two years)

Attached: D9_CBLWWsAEyjA6.jpg:large.jpg (958x506, 72K)

that anime girl is the reason i own link

>Why are you back now?
Because scammers like you are back? Millions of stupid people were scammed by crypto back at 2017 so they need to proper teaching and guidance to know if they're buying into scams or not. BitConnect is back, which means another chance for scammers like you to make money and it's quite sad to see that money goes to scammers who just does drugs and buying whores, while victims lose their money when instead they could've gained more in stocks and helped the US economy recover. Fucking scammers also started to shit on my board early 2016 with that stupid Ethereum crap.

Attached: makifes10.jpg (491x498, 191K)

how many cigs do you smoke a day user?

Kek is with us

checked

trannies get the rope

Attached: 1561058832960.jpg (654x639, 310K)

>5. There's no way Chainlink will accepted in the real world if most of its investors are racists, bigots, and fascists. Chainlink investors are the most homophobic of kind, and they masturbate to cartoons all day. They live in their parent's house and let their parents do all the hardwork for them.
lmao. that's a lot of projecting, bigger.

kindly dilate

>bigger.
Nigger.

This image has never been posted with anything worth reading.

>Fucking scammers also started to shit on my board early 2016 with that stupid Ethereum crap.
Imagine dedicating this much of your time on this planet to hundreds of paragraphs of inane shitposting.

Because my hundreds of paragraphs of "inane shitposting" could literally save millions of lives, and billions of dollars going to the drain. It's a simple way, yet another way of giving back to the economy, saving it from failing.

Yeah I'm sure all of the people you convinced to not buy ETH in 2016 and everyone who took your advice and stayed away from LINK in 2018 are so thankful.

At first, I didn't care about it because I didn't anticipate that crypto would go big, when it shouldn't be. But, I underestimated the people's naivety, and the scammers' ability to make money no matter how small it is. Then crypto went big and people started flocking and shitting on this board. Sadly, it has come to this.

Cope. Dilate. I'm never selling.

>Cope.
That's a lot of projecting, scammer.

That's why your predictions are worthless. If you can't make big cash in this market, you're equally unqualified to identify it as a scam. Package your warnings about crypto with good investment advice, and maybe people will take you serious

Quad single digits confirms OP is dumbass

very lazy fud

You'll never be a real woman.

What the hell am I reading

Attached: 1562531981609.png (272x305, 152K)

Why would I want to be a woman? I'm proud of my dick.

Attached: makifes7.jpg (1024x645, 109K)

Mental illness. It's either someone that is legitimately retarded or has fudded ironically for so long that it broke his brain. Either way it's embarrassing.

>people actually butthurt natsoc's will get rich off crypto
Lol am I on Jow ForumsRequestNetwork?

absolutely based and checked

Attached: 1562348464142.gif (611x518, 3.49M)

No one wants you to save them faggot. Crawl back in your hole

It's the other way around here. Only a few naive people takes your Chainlink shill seriously. You're too desperate to offload your bags now aren't you? The most dangerous part of all of this is that people learn from scammers, so people will become scammers to scam new crypto investors then the cycle goes on and on until one breaks it with a shot of a gun, or the shots of millions of guns.

Attached: makifes13.png (491x498, 313K)

same retard posting under the same anime character like some fucking autistic cotton picker. It's none of your business what people hold, if the chainlink threads bother you that much don't fucking reply to them. You can only say I told you so when it tanks in the mean time stfu

Attached: KillYourself.gif (600x338, 3.47M)

Simple way to get out, Raven Protocol Binance hype. Already up 30%, thank me later.

>fresh discord fud
how long did it take you and your subhuman shitskin mentally ill compatriots to come up with this garbage?

I only have to say one thing to prove you wrong: LINK listed on coinbase

suck a dick you fucking incels

you hold LINK you dumb faggot and you're still pretending it's a scam

get raped by a pack of niggers you milksop cunt

Link $1111 EOY confirmed.

No, I don't. I only hold stocks and precious metals, I stay away from crypto.

Attached: makifes9.jpg (645x665, 62K)

Vitalik looks like a pedo but Sergey does not. Don't lump him with Vits creepy ass

FPBP, Faggot OP BTFO

It's not about the looks user, it's about the desire. Sergey could be a wolf in sheep's clothing. It may not be as a paedophilic wolf, but as the Wolf of the Cryptocurrency.