What would you invest in with 120k?

Suppose my family is interested in giving me 120k USD to invest in "that cryptocurrency computer thing". As you know, 120k is a considerable amount of money, so it would be better for me to not screw this up.

How would you assemble a portfolio that could at least safely pull at least a 2x in one year?
How much should of it should I spend in 'blue chips' like ETH and BTC, and how much should I spend in altcoins? Help me out bros, I've never had that amount of money to invest in and am unsure what to do.

Attached: gogetter.jpg (680x680, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410
youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

40K BTC
40K LINK
40K shitcoins

Picture of their house or it's larp

all in LINK

all in nexus

Attached: 1553425479880.jpg (4602x3852, 1.4M)

I'd just go 50% in BTC/ETH, and 50% in smaller caps.

But by small caps don't buy total garbage. Buy promising coins that already have at least respectable volume and on decent exchanges, good development, an ongoing community, good funding etc.

Stuff like FTM, ONE, NKN, MATIC etc that kinda thing.

If you are completely new to crypto, 33% each in BTC, ETH, LINK

If you have been around for a few years you should know how these ratios should be changed.

If you actually had that kind of money ready to invest, you would know that dividends/interest is what you'll need. Putting money into something that could 3x in a few months but then tank again back to the levels you bought at (or lower) is not a good investment at all.
Put 100k in traditional markets, 12k in BTC, 6k in ETH and 2k in shitcoins.

>buying stocks at ATH versus buying alts near ATLs

OP please don't listen to this ginormous faggot

For the record, I'm also open to other investments. Stonks, boomer rocks, whatever it be.

I swear it's not a LARP, user.

I've been around for a while, bought LINK early 2018 with lunch money, hodled it through the crab market, and then it pulled a 10x. I really wish I had this money a year ago, oh well.

cap this so you cry in the future when you didn't listen:
80% BTC
10% ETC
5% ETH
5% Shitcoins

Spend 120K on LTC. Wait til after months of Halvening to 3-4x in price.
Rebuy BTC / ETH / XMR and whatever change you got left buy BRAP. Thank me when you are RICH.

This but 20k btc 60k link 40k cash on the side

never invest for other people

90k in BTC
30k in SKY

Attached: 1561189576111.jpg (5000x3000, 1.31M)

Get in and share it with friends/family work buddies etc:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410

youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

>crypto and stocks
>ATH and definitely not ATL

Pick one. Get ready for the recession OP. You'll have plenty of time to buy everything ATL. Anyone who thinks this is a bottom for anything is a delusional retard. We're past a decade into a bull market and the economy is slowing down.

>I really wish I had this money a year ago
So what changed? Do you think link is done? Have you sold your measly lunch money stack for tree fiddy?

All in on link or gtfo, you wont pull a muh1000x anymore, too bad it will only be a 100x

I am still holding on to my LINKs as strong as I was a year ago. I'm permabull about it. Infact I will expand my stack as some anons have suggested so far.

Yes, I saw this post yesterday where an user pulled out some 20 facts that shows how close we're to a global recession. Deutsche Bank is on suicide watch, PIGS are insolvent, true unemployment levels are far greater than the advertised 3.7%, that kind of red flag.

Idiot

Link is a shit coin.

100k ETH

20k assorted biz shills.

Since i consider "crypto" not as investing , let me tell you straight.

Invest most of it in ETF's which pays dividend , and stocks , bonds.

Attached: 1542961898136.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

>tfw go-getter who turned into a doomer once more

Attached: 155201664577.jpg (351x351, 28K)