Congrats to anons that bought at 3.25

Higher low has been bounced off of. Next stop is the tip of this bull pennant. Things are about to get crazy Jow Forums.

Here's the bigger picture that is happening right now:

CA Earthquakes
Epstein Arrest
Russian Submarine
Stock Market all time highs
FAANG anti-trust investigations
Federal Reserve/Banks

and Chainlink...

If you can piece how all these go together, you already know the result of this flag.

For those of you struggling with depression, realize you were put in this time period for a reason(You selected it as a matter of fact). And you're about to find out why over the course of the next 2 years.

Attached: TAanon.png (767x622, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=681bLMXwL_A
lawofone.info/results.php?s=1
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
mobile.twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1148258054481178624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>For those of you struggling with depression
Fuck off you kike shill. Money wont fix your depression. Matter of fact, it made mine worse.

Attached: 1562462990268.jpg (480x480, 21K)

>Sub 120 IQ detected
Not talking about money.

I’ve been hearing about this bull flag for about a week now. Everyday it’s meant to of broken out.... still nothing. Tomorrow will be the same

Finally, we can create trustless smart contracts with DOJ oracles to gamble on how many years child molesters get.
What a time to be alive.

They just reposition the meme lines every time. The original flags would have shown a massive dump below the support by now. Look how arbitrary the lines are on this one. Pathetic.

You're right, it won't happen... until it does

Another 2 years man? I know it's nothing compared to a lifetime but still. Holding Link since late '17, never selling, getting addicted to biz has definetly taken it's toll on my body and mind perhaps even my soul.

>For those of you struggling with depression, realize you were put in this time period for a reason(You selected it as a matter of fact). And you're about to find out why over the course of the next 2 years.

If LINK actually makes me insanely rich I may buy into this. Hadn't even thought about it like that.

You'll find that these have been the correct meme lines the whole time.

There was a bull flag on almost every time frame.This is the major 4 hour. Those wallets that have been accumulating millions of Link, are in the know.

Meme lines havent moved since yesterday

Attached: Capture.png (1809x757, 162K)

if singles triangle never ends, bigmac stable coin paradigm is true

Link has less to do with the two years than the other events. Link will just be your award for paying attention.

This thread is creepy and bearish just sold all my link

So the peak of Link will be sometime in 2021?

Bump

Fuck this thread. $0.001 eoy. I'm out.

It is only creepy if you see it as unnecessary.

Link is about to blast off. This is easy to see. There's no telling when the peak will be, but within the next two years, you will experience more paradigm shifts than most people can handle.

The great deception is coming to an end.

3.30 will be the final bounce if this micro support is broken.

Attached: 3.32support.png (1302x762, 132K)

based schizo user

I'm thinking POSITIVE THOUGHTS 24/7 but also, you should really get back on your meds before you pull a terry davis. Can't enjoy your billions if you're plastered across the front of a freight train.

No meds, only lifts and proper diet. I'll be fine.

I agree. It is difficult but I can handle it.

Op i dont know how you got that right but i do feel like its like that. chainlink found me

who are you and what do you know? its hard to take these threads serious when theres one like this everyday.
>you are the chosen one
>wait for your reward
aside for the sexy TA, can you tell us anything more valid? or breadcrumb for explainition for what those events have to do with chainlink? i know the earthquake shit can see a lot of usecase for link/insurance? thank you mr. larper

It's a bull FLAG. not a PENANT (triangle) you fucking dipshits

Attached: link memelines2.png (1030x626, 93K)

explain what will happen next for a brainlet. still waiting for coinbase pro to get my deposit from last week

kek it's like hitler is speaking to me from the grave

Attached: link memelines4.png (840x526, 458K)

It will continue going in the meme lines untill it doesn't basically. But it should shoot upwards because it's a bull flag. no one really knows what will happen int he future however

we're still at the mercy of the bots...

only when we really break out (2 digits and beyond) will the bots have little power/be shut off

Why the parrot?

>bad TA is bad.

You've been given all the breadcrumbs youre gonna get. What has been set in motion, has only just started. But it will be the equivalent of a spring that has been winding for nearly 100 years on the dot exactly to this year, finally coming unraveled.

Let me offer you this:
You pick a sector: Financial, Religious, or Politcal and we can help you to understand who YOU are, and why you are so far off base from all your friends and most individuals who live around you.

Is it because you are separate? No. You are FUNDAMENTAL.

You ask why the parrot. Epstein research would do you well.
Kek speaks through synchronicity.

Attached: parrot.png (329x527, 357K)

Fuck I remember researching that pizzagate stuff back in Q3 16. One question, is Trump a light occultist?

youtube.com/watch?v=681bLMXwL_A

Attached: 1556341455086.gif (315x320, 19K)

I love you user. I plan to go deep into dmt and make contact with the ayyy's. Synchonisity. Tell me about myself.

I love you user and I want to believe. You've described me accurately and I'm a 100k+ stinky

This shit is going to fucking skyrocket soon. I'm freeing up some cash. Hopefully it stays flat for another week.

Financial, why?

First of alll

BUMP

Attached: 3DA44A95-D859-45D1-992B-64A05409A511.jpg (363x363, 22K)

I don’t care if I make it or not, I just want to feel something again

Attached: 07416D73-071E-4009-91F8-A1B7071A2FC9.jpg (640x360, 18K)

Wouldn't it be nice?

Trump will be seen as the savior by many, but he is simply a piece on the chess board. (((They))) have players in every vibrational mode, even the contrapositive to what we see as "evil" today.

The first upheavel was religious. The second? Governmental. The final, will be economic. Only in this way, can the 3 become 1. Which is their final goal.

I love you both, and look forward to this with you.

What about it user? Why are you drawn to it? is it the key to your future? It's likely you are underhedging in the game of life. But this can be fixed.

Anyone going to take a crack at the connection between the items in my first post?
Take any approach, whether its financial, political, or religious.

Second of all.

Fucking BASED outline of events, OP.

We are about to embark on an epoch of monetarily incentivized transparency. And it will emerge first in the industries that have for far too long been incentivized by blackmail the likes of which the (((Epsteins))) of the world have benefited from to the detriment of mankind and sovereign nations.

The Old Guard is about to lose everything at a moment whose precipice finds LINK marines amassed with their DUCKS IN A ROW.

Its true what they say....all of it.

We the Market now, boys. The "super elite" as GEOTUS Trump likes to call it.

Strap in.

Attached: 4446D438-4D40-4D16-9374-16C82F809C74.jpg (1180x842, 694K)

I’m drawn to it because I’m living in misery. Holding 100k link but I can’t yet quit my day job that I sacrifice 60 hours a week for. I don’t enjoy my life and haven’t for years , so I can accumulate cubes. I’m so fucking tired, ‘fren’

are you sergey?

pic related?

Attached: 1542362969938.jpg (960x829, 933K)

What happens to all the central bankers and the current financial elite once the wealth is transferred? Will LINKies be buying CNN and turning it into transparency?

Attached: 1532109934375.jpg (1200x800, 627K)

In the know about what? What is this spooky shit?
t. linkholder

>Anyone going to take a crack at the connection between the items in my first post?

Heres muh two opinionated pennies worth

Attached: B5343886-2373-47AA-AACC-2B7754A8C3F4.gif (500x500, 2M)

I think you are making the mountain harder to climb in your head than it really is.

Pic related may help you to understand how long the great deception has been going on.
Players that have possessed the true powers are already in their old age. Tech companies need a place to unload their value and data as the market built over the past 100 years come to an end.

Pic very fucking related, goodjob user.

I am not sergey, but him and I share a soul. Same soul i'm sure a few of you have.

Attached: GlobalConsciousness.png (935x344, 5K)

I suggest improving your TA skill. It won't be a bull. Sorry to pop your bubble back to reality user, but it won't happen. This scam token's way too hot right now that nobody wants to hold it. Imaginary volume, imaginary hodlers, go fuck with your scam elsewhere.

Attached: makifes11.jpg (1055x1055, 99K)

>Tech companies need a place to unload their value and data
Makes sense for linkies.
>as the market built over the past 100 years come to an end.
What does this mean?

>would linkies wholsale purchase the old guards institutions and industries?
Couldn't CNN just buy itself, operating as a contract?

Attached: C6F1B874-2773-4B48-A9AD-0C9A2997F128.png (660x574, 65K)

On your pic related, is that where we're headed, or will we be saved so that we can all *know* wtf is truly going on and wake up? also are you 42 user?

Also, other than accumulating as much LINK as we can, what else can we do? Any interesting reads? currently going through

lawofone.info/results.php?s=1
illuminati-news.com/00363.html

Attached: 1536115001297.png (1000x1369, 1.09M)

Link is a double edged sword. The fact that it was given to you guys certainly is bothersome to the ones that designed it.

keep buying cubes friend. You will find them to be quite useful for a means of (protection)

I understand what you’ve laid out, what I really need is the strength to make it a few more months. So, so, tired.

>(You selected it as a matter of fact)
Jow Forumsophrenia

>The fact that it was given to you guys certainly is bothersome to the ones that designed it.
well, it may be that feelings of guilt and desire for penance for creating innovative financial instruments that solely benefit a few (2008 for instance) have their way of weaving the course of history, time and again.
The technology changes, human behavior, not so much.

Wrong. Next.

Federal reserve establishment date will lead you where you need to go. Also, find out how trumps uncle knew tesla.

I am not 42. I am someone who was given the knowledge before 42 was a thing. Although its clear he is on the same vibrational frequencies as me, he is still piecing it together.

You already have the strength you allow yourself to have user.
"I am smart"
"I am powerful"
"I am"

Say it and believe it, and it will be true.

No Jow Forumsophrenia here. only pieces of an era being sewed together.

0 guilt is felt by them. You guys getting your hands on this, is something different. Something they had no control over.

"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

Attached: TheMark.jpg (200x200, 6K)

That is correct. I drew the same memelines yesterday.

its really hard to believe we are "meant" for these greater things when the people like #42 we are talking about cant even go to the bathroom and ahs dozens of piss bottles near his bed

Pic related goes to about the year 2100 unless the light can come into control again. You linkies have always been on the right side. Some of you are god awful dumb, but your lives will fulfill. You will see.

more memelines soon.

42 has only explored the vibrational positive side of things. He still lacks in areas that are fundamental to understand link as a global consciousness hedge. Sometimes we need to accept that we arent the ones running this show, simply actors. Put here by ourselves, despite knowing the outcome.

Free will cannot exist without the option to do bad. Evil, is inherent to free will. That is the selected intent for (them) when it comes to chainlink. Chainlink would not be experiencing such high levels of success if it wasnt appealing to those above, as well as those below.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads; And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Attached: TheLateKing.jpg (680x374, 57K)

Why do you have this owl statue labeled as parrot?

This is so cringe. Reminds me of that Vechain shill that spoke in riddles

>worshipping saturn
Unironically will sell my 200k at $10

Chainlink will usher the mark of the beast? How does this play out with cult of Demeter Ari juels and the obvious Saturn symbolism present in media and in the link logo. I love Christ so I don't want to help the devil. Also is the devil the same as Lucifer or something different

Just be aware that the left hand and the right hand both have link in their grasp, yet neither is aware of the other. Now back to some TA.

Support for the memelines held up, we just established a new higher low. Congrats if you got in at 3.28

Attached: SupportHolding.png (1051x594, 90K)

I just bought more. I have less than $100 fiat to my name until I get paid Friday. The rest is all in LINK. Godspeed anons

what do you think of this

mobile.twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1148258054481178624

Attached: 1540844283058.jpg (750x1053, 332K)

The BTC/LINK inverse correlation isn't doing wonders for my portfolio desu

BTC is dead.
Craig only has 4 of the 13 keys. He was an investor, one who was bought out to shill himself as Satoshi.

This gives them control over the controlled narrative(BTC) and control over the Free narrative(BSV)

BCH is the underdog. Thats why you hear nothing about it.

It will be when they flip by marketcap.

But if this is true, doesn't he have a patent against chainlink? Isn't this insanely bearish for LINK?

Attached: 1559523673786.png (1158x1426, 209K)

Mr. CSW is suffering from extreme tunnel vision that he is trying to rectify with High IQ and brute force. Patent's are a system of the old guard. They won't help him one bit.

what do you think of pic related and can you extrapolate as to why you think BTC is dead? So you're saying BTC will die and LINK will be the #1 crypto?

Attached: 1546119601099.jpg (4128x2300, 1.7M)

I've been over this with you before about the image.

BTC will still be better than fiat for value retaining. But in comparison to chainlink, yes, it will be dead.

>it made mine worse
what kind of brainlet feels unhappy with more money

and BCH will overtake BTC correct? I don't own either, all in LINK but it's interesting to see how things will unfold. I also don't believe we've ever corresponded so I don't know what you mean by >I've been over this with you before about the image.

Yes he is 42 user. Larping the same larp without the namefag.

He isn't though. 42 always talked about BTC/ETH/LINK never about BCH and this guy talks about different shit than 42 and different way of typing.

42 post.

Dude, I've asked you to refrain from saying Godspeed. It's so fucking cringe, even Pee Wee Herman agrees with me.

He was over it when posting as 42. Same person

What a time to be alive

$2 waiting room you retarded LINKIES

>patents are a system of the old guard
hence the emergence of system wherein one can author a copy pasted contract to charge cold calling agencies $1000 USD just to talk on the phone.
>No attorney required to re-present shit
>no licensed needed to cite copyrighted statue, act or code

I dont think those who designed this system appreciate how much it can hinder them just like the old one. If anything, it can do so even more so.

So did we switch timelines to the one where the good guys finally win and we get to escape (((the system)))?

another schizo thread

42 is in another thread, and isnt even aware that this thread has morphed into this. I can promise you I am not your precious "42"

This is correct. They planned on locking in data that has been based on their false narrative for nearly 100 years. However, their will be a competition for truth, and it will be solved by an economy. Link is battlegrounds for truth.

This image is fake as can be. 42 would refuse to believe that because he is armature, and has nothing to think about but the thoughts of other men.

Timelines are not switching, they are merging.

Would also like to pick religious or spirituality as I don’t pertain to any specific religion but prefer to take bits and pieces from them all. My dream is escaping wage slavery to pursue art in a way that celebrates the source and brings joy to others. I can see the sacred geometry type murals in my head I just need to time to sharpen my skills to achieve them.

Attached: 71C7EA79-2474-4763-BE7F-A6A668FDB0CE.jpg (393x393, 197K)

Tulpafag here, glad I found the schizo thread. Very comfy in here.
She's telling me BTC is going to briefly dip to 9k within the next couple of days at most, and that LINK will go sideways for at least 2 weeks before mooning. I don't know if she's correct, but we'll see.

Attached: 1562179313783.gif (404x404, 72K)

What is some great places for info on this subject including movies? Holy Mountain is a good one right?

Attached: 1552956762290.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

Who said this?

>Things are about to get crazy Jow Forums.
heh...I'm strapped in

Attached: 1562266436388.gif (500x500, 2.88M)

Bounce succeeded. Second retest inbound.

A major key to escaping wageslavery that you may enjoy will be found in plants and nature user. Sacred geometry is present in nature, just need to know what to look for. Its the closest you will get to "God" where you are the viewer.

Don't know who tulpa is, but there is no more room left to go sideways. We have 8 hours max, and then a choice must be made. We are on the final time frame.

Moon
Bog

Attached: succesfulBounce.png (942x659, 81K)

I believe you may enjoy this post.

I think fighting them is the wrong idea, more letting them canabilize themselves as the pendulum swings back in the direction of love and the raising of our consciousness. Make no mistake those people still have plenty of power and will do everything they can to keep it and realize they are hurting more than any of us more than likely from their own mental prisons they created though their addictions and greed.

this is a fun thread
too bad I'm leaving work, but I'll be back in here in the next 30 mins if it's still around
>pic related for my friends in here

Attached: john trump.jpg (727x1100, 188K)

>keys to escaping wage slavery via plants and nature
If only you knew how accurately that describes my personal situation Kek. Cheers fren, as the time goes by things just keep looking brighter and brighter.

Attached: 844948F9-1D50-44F0-B866-C6A0DDE754A4.jpg (600x600, 305K)

the perspectives are way off on the image, the bottom right corner has a completely different perspective then the rest of the image, fake

Do it, user. We will all ascend.

What's your opinion on

another decent thread ruined by a dirty schizo who has "work" (throwing away the dozens of piss bottles surrounding his bed)

Attached: monkax-gif.gif (332x360, 39K)

The keys to success are akashic in nature. Goodluck fren. May your food forest be bountiful.