Relationship ended after 4 years

In 2015 I met a woman and started dating her after a few days she is 9 years older than I am and has a daughter that is aged 15.

We met in August 2015 and somehow ended our relation end of 2015 for whatever reason and a few months later she sent me an e-mail asking to talk it over and before we knew it we were in a relationship again till december 2017 when I found out she cheated on my in october 2017. A few months later she sends me a message in March 2018 saying that we should meet up and from then on till May 2018 we were FWB, but I still had feelings for her. Just before every "break" she told me that I had been abusing her and mistreating her while I brought her to nice restaurants and did a lot of things outside having fun and such having sex with her was also great if I may believe her. I do have Asperger, but I never did anything to her on purpose or willingly. Now it has been a week since we broke up after she started complaining about my behaviour again and without really trying to fix it and she already brought this up a week ago or so and I already had a feeling that she was going to pull this.

It is not fair that she is accusing me of these things I do have Asperger, but I am not socially retarded and just dont enjoy going to parties that often and we do spend a lot of time going to movies and restaurants and doing other nice things.

Attached: 1378218914481s.jpg (609x664, 75K)

If I have to describe her I would say that she thinks of herself that she is a nice person and is really a dreamer. She wants to be a singer and the next day she wants to be a personal coach in life or whatever. Her house is a mess her daughter doesn't really like her, but it is her mother so she goes with it. She mentioned children to me, but me being young and not having built up anything yet I already told her that I can't give any of that to her yet and I don't see her being ready for that within now and 5 years.

What do Jow Forums? Friends say just forget about her it has been a week now and she hasn't blocked me on whatsapp. I don't stalk her on social media or whatever.

I still have feelings and am willing to go for it once again, but I do remind myself of bad traits that she has but still I have his weakness for her that I care a lot about her. Just hurts that a person you spent so much time with suddenly becomes a stranger.

I will be hitting the gym within 30 minutes so I may not reply quickly.

My friends tell me to leave her, but some of them are married and are having girls on the side and the rest is single and never had a relationship.

Like I said I still have feelings for her, but it just feels like she doesn't want it anymore and I dont feel like putting too much effort into it anymore, because it will be onesided.

If you ask me I don't think she genuinely cared/loved me anymore since October 2017 when she cheated on me.

Since it has only been a week I dont want to call her or message her, but I do wonder why she didn't block me on whatsapp.

post pics. will advise if milf.

Post a picture of your hand please

Sorry man posted on the wrong board.

Posting pic of hand anyway.

She is black and weights 115kg so quite big not your type believe me.

Attached: 20190708_202344.jpg (4032x2268, 2.83M)

Man that keyboard has seen better days. Wipe it down with some alcohol guy, come on. Also, don't get back together with women who cheated on you, stop treating yourself like your keyboard and have some damn honour broseph

Dump that bitch for good, cut contact, focus on self improvment. Holy shit OP this bitch is bad news. She clearly has no respect for you and is a manipulative self serving backstabber. Get the FUCK out of there ASAP. DO NOT TELL HER ANYTHING. Just cut contact and ignore everything from that point forward, she will try to scare you with threats or tempt you back with promises but I swear to you OP its all bullshit no matter how scary or nice it sounds. Just. Fucking. Leave.

>Just before every "break" she told me that I had been abusing her and mistreating her while I brought her to nice restaurants and did a lot of things outside having fun and such having sex with her was also great if I may believe her.
"Re-writing of history - It doesn't matter that she was sending you love notes and texts a month ago. She has been unhappy for a long time now."
I call this the light-switch effect. And it happens when a woman is no longer attracted to you and is moving on, whether or not she cheated.

It's not that she's discrediting all the past good in the relationship, she actually believes it never existed. Let me expand on that a little, and tie it into what we call Briffault's law.

Women use their emotional state to define reality- we already know this. When a man feels an emotion, he asks, what could have caused this emotion? Is it reasonable and rational? Perhaps it is, or is not, but exploring this line of reasoning is how he determines whether or not his feelings match objective reality. If the facts don't line up, perhaps his reaction was wrong.

When a woman feels an emotion, she uses this as her objective reality. Why would she feel betrayed unless somebody had betrayed her? Why would she feel sad unless somebody or something made her sad?

Therefore the decisions she makes based on her reality may seem like total nonsense to a man (women are crazy, right?), because she has determined her reality based on the only prime truth she knows: her emotional state. If a woman is sad, she tells you "you made me sad." She didn't decide her emotional state, you did. Changing her own emotional state is outside the purview of her control.

continuing So that means the emotional state she is experiencing means that you've done something to create that state, intentionally or not. Since she is sad, you've made her sad. Her objective reality states that you've done something wrong to make her sad. This is where a lot of arguments begin, because the man mistakenly will argue "you've taken what I said the wrong way, of course I didn't mean it that way," and to her, it doesn't matter what is rational or reasonable. She is sad and she wouldn't be sad if there wasn't a reason to be sad. Her sadness defined this reality for her. If you hadn't done something worthy of her being sad about, she simply wouldn't be sad

Understand that this is how her mind works and act accordingly OP

I literally just threw up in my mouth seeing that keyboard.

Spergie can’t even post on the right board. All aspies are actual retards.

>Suffering because of an older black woman who cheats on him

Bro what the fuck.

Attached: 1561516685709.jpg (999x915, 202K)

2015 - daughter is 15
2019 - daughter is 19

Time to trade in for the newer model user.

brah stay the FUCK away from women with kids..especially one thats a teenager. Fuck that shit. Raising someone else kid is like continuing someone else's saved game. No bueno

based, rape her daughter, that'll teach the bitch

Post a pic with her face covered

brb getting popcorn. this is gonna be gewd.

Attached: 1561427572837.jpg (680x710, 62K)

>She is black and weights 115kg
No Ma'am

Please post

Attached: A6A226AA-7BCF-4036-AC02-2A1F7C489741.png (162x194, 64K)

You can do better

Dude, just walk away. You literally can't do worse than her.

post a pic of the daughter user

dub quads of truth, there's your answer user

most of these guys (not all) likely haven't had much sex or gfs, so it's easy to say dump her, i can understand why you want to fix and try to continue things. i get this feel user. now pls post images of both mother and daughter.