Ftm staking available now

xFutures.io offers FTM staking
Min 12k ftm
You’ll receive their platform token XFT

I’ve been waiting to stake FTM for so long. Moving my tokens there.

XFT has some potential. OKEX custodian-Polkadot first listing-Dfinity prob second.

XFT 100 x easy. Where my marines at?

save screencap this

Attached: D3B72DAD-2998-4635-B89F-55B6B464BF49.jpg (750x280, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.xfutures.io/hc/en-us/articles/360007219259-xFutures-Announces-FTM-Staking-for-the-Fantom-Community
medium.com/nakamo-to/blockchain-vs-dag-technology-1a406e6c6242
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Accumulate FTM if you want to be rich

Pump the DOT

no thanks i'd rather donate to africa than giving my fanties to the chinks

xFutures looks great! Futures exchange backed by OKEx, shit like Bgogo and Algorand won’t happen kek

Attached: 3A0C5DED-919A-4036-94EB-89C2839B70AE.png (390x390, 112K)

thanks just staked 12k

so staking on some random site? like this will end good...

Random? Are you retarded?

Is OKEX random? Okex holding the funds. You can log in with OKEX.

SMFH save me the sarcasm normie

How many % per month/ year

thanks, just bought 100k

Each person can stake up to a maximum of 120,000 FTM
Minimum amount is 12,000 FTM
The FTM / ETH peg is 1 ETH = 12,000 FTM meaning if you stake 120,000 FTM you will get the same reward as if you staked 10 ETH
Only FTM holders can stake during this exclusive period
“Early Staking Bonus” for FTM holders to stake at this time is 30%, which is only available for FTM stakers
Deadline to stake is Thursday midnight UTC (July 11th 2019)

5,000 ETH worth is staked in total
Average staker stakes for 2 events
Average staker receives an early bonus of 20%
You stake 120,000 FTM
You stake for 3 events

In this case you would receive the following depending on the average price of XFT. Currently, we are pricing XFT at $0.001.

XFT Price Reward Value
$0.001 $2,607
$0.002 $5,213
$0.003 $7,820
$0.004 $10,426

Remember, you can withdraw your FTM at any moment before the staking is up, the only thing you give up is your XFT reward.

support.xfutures.io/hc/en-us/articles/360007219259-xFutures-Announces-FTM-Staking-for-the-Fantom-Community

why should I do this? what are the benefits/risks?

benefit: you get xfutures tokens
risk: you have tol hold your fanties on the
exhange also you have to kyc so the chinks will sell your data to the chinese mafia who will hunt you down and sell your organs to soros

but this site = okex if that makes you more comfy
you can login with your xfutures acc/pass to okex

Scam

very constructive troll

very bad scammer

why are all the exchanges so greedy for fantom tokens all of the sudden?

A few options in my eyes
1. They are building a cross blockchain bridge, this way tokens can be easily converted from BTC to BEP2 to ERC20 to FTM mainnet when live. In my eyes a lot of utility that allows for easier wallet management and network management for exchanges
2. Some insane news that they are holding back in order to fomo the normies. Something on a big corporate/government level that will cause the price to jump aggressively.
3. They are a DAG not a blockchain, dont understand it well but there is an article on medium explaining it. medium.com/nakamo-to/blockchain-vs-dag-technology-1a406e6c6242

One thing is certain and that is the fact that you have to buy now. Marketing from M Chen is great and they have a decently active github. The mainnet release this month as well as a hinted corporate Dapp proves interesting. My dad works in Abu Dhabi for a big IT firm and they do some blockchain related projects as well. He has a bunch of NDAs that he cant talk about so who knows.
Will this become a 2nd generation crypto? I dunno but I am always up for a gamble. I'd place my bets on 1 and 3, for the exchange listings. Potential top 10 coin in my eyes.

So with 50k ftm the reward is $1k of tokens, idk

If a token drops in fiat everytime Bitcoin goes up it is absolute garbage.
FTM is just another chink scam, literally ETH killer number #745.

Summer Olympics