Stakenet Lightning DEX Coming. Be Prepared

In a couple of months the first lightning DEX in existence is launching.
If you believe centralized exchanges even has a bright future, you are seriously DELUDED.
Regulation and KYC is being forced down on multiple exchanges, where do you think the BIG BOYS are moving their funds? Yeah....

Liquidity is the BIGGEST issue with all the current DEX solutions, but Stakenet has it covered with their DEX aggregator which combines multiple DEX orderbooks into one.

This DEX will run on XSN masternodes, who will benefit from all the trading fees.
DO NOT BUY IN, before you've actually read the whitepaper.
stakenet.io/Stakenet_Whitepaper.pdf

If you want to get a good chance of profitting off of DEX fees, here is your chance.
You'll be getting block rewards, DApp fees, privacy transaction fees, and more on top of that, but wont go into too much detail here.

DYOR!

Attached: Stakenet2.png (642x354, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

altcoinbuzz.io/crypto-news/spotlight/interview-with-stakenets-platform-manager-shahab-behzadi/
x9developers.com/
xsnexplorer.io/addresses/7jqffPwhzkVGbYFf525muhas6uVrhERwAm
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

scam.
Move on

It always astounds me how people can call scam without even a basic look into a project or team.

Small thinking plagues crypto

fpbp
/thread

Even worse, above user is probably into some esoteric project with 0 use case.

Move over son, adults are working here.

what are you holding user

it was a joke lol
To be honest I will take a further look on it

It's because they are selfish jews that don't want you to buy so they can continue to accumulate.

Yes, thats a nice one.
Also on spotlight at altcoinbuzz.io today.
Grab my last pounds for MN4 today, means almost,
damned that buy order should fill fill fill

Don't be the guy digging for gold.

>Be the guy selling the shovels
^^Thats exactly what you're doing running a masternode, profiting off of everyone trying to trade to get profits locked in.

when altocoin buzz interview ?

Ah
altcoinbuzz.io/crypto-news/spotlight/interview-with-stakenets-platform-manager-shahab-behzadi/

Interview was today.
Buyorder filled yet :D so now im comfortable

Will the dex support ETH/Erc-20. If it does it will make it. If it uses shitty placeholder tokens then it won’t make it.

>Instant one-click private swaps between BTC, LTC, and now Tether via LN swaps. Goods payable with BTC can be bought with LTC, Tether, or XSN.
>Interoperability between LN coins, ETH/ERC20, and EOS tokens
>Re-establishes privacy that LN routers potentially compromise while re-establishing privacy for otherwise-traceable BTC funds
>Truly decentralized DEX - run by MNs, secured by the network - that hosts every blockchain for every coin available for trade so the end-user doesn't need to download them individually
>Pioneered TPoS (trustless proof of stake) - stake 24/7 while your computer is off or even from cold storage
>Working to make TPoS a one-click option
>Trustless MN hosting services payable directly in XSN. Run several MNs while your computer is off and receive a 16% annual ROI in XSN
>DEX Aggregator that intends to pool together numerous other DEXes that suffer from low volume
>CCPoS - stake XSN, receive BTC, LTC, Tether
>Dedicated hardware division.
>Intending to pool MN hardware into a collective supercomputer secured by the network. The DEX is the first dApp.
>No KYC to use the DEX, perform LN swaps, or use any of the other features mentioned above.
x9developers.com/
The X9 Developers are working to obsolete centralized exchanges. They've routinely delivered on all their ambitious goals to do so.
They're doing it in a way that honors the original cypherpunks that built Bitcoin.
Stakenet is being built for the collective benefit of the entire space.

If you trade between BTC and LTC alone, this will have a tremendous amount of benefits to it.
>No bid orders
>No buying down sell walls
>No need to transfer
Funds and keys remain secured and completely in your control whether you wish to hold, trade, spend, or cold stake.

Attached: xsn.jpg (400x400, 7K)

Powerful FUD
How will stakejeets recover?

yes, as well as EOS tokens. They just recently updated their whitepaper with that information. The masternodes are general purpose, meaning they can potentially work with any blockchain.

The block rewards are nice but i want those dex and dapps fees already.

its a placeholder XSN is shit avoid this scam at all costs.

From Telegram:
Imhotep, [08.07.19 17:07]
I’ve asked this many times with no answers: will ethereum/erc20 tokens on the dex be actual tokens or will they be place holders

Imhotep, [08.07.19 17:07]
I’ve asked this many times with no answers: will ethereum/erc20 tokens on the dex be actual tokens or will they be place holders

JStarhead | X9 Developer, [08.07.19 17:27]
[In reply to Imhotep]
No placeholders. But we will focus on LN first.

Nice to know, lol.. Definitely important with no place holders imho

Thx, will buy an mn

Scam
This is just a rebranded bitconnect. I'd stay far far away from this one.

agreed. scam written all over this one.

Nothing to see. Im selling my 5 mns tomorrow. Dump it before it goes to 500 sats.

More like: I can’t buy till tomorrow plz dont push price up

I have about 7k coins. Slowly working my way up to 15k, I'm very interested in this coin.

I was waiting as long as I could to buy in because I had to use my savings to buy a MN. As soon as I saw the threads here on Jow Forums steadily increasing over the past few days/weeks... I got more pressure to pull the trigger. I came home from work today to see that an article was posted and it was featured on a crypto-media website I knew today was the day I had to do it or get left behind. I have been so sick of denying my self things I know will work despite others shutting me down and instilling doubt in me. I played my personal playlist of songs that meant a lot to me... Opened up my savings account and withdrew the funds. Now, I'm setting up my masternode as we speak. I'm giddy with excitement, it was scary until I actually went through with it. I feel so true to myself it's unbelievably refreshing. I have so much rock solid faith in this project, it's perfect....and I cannot believe I'm about to be securing the network. Cheers anons.

Attached: FAITH.png (243x281, 8K)

Where is it written brainlet, care to explain?

Infinite ROI? Infinity money is a lot of money. This might not be such a scam after all.

so c'mon friend, let it out, how many do you have? you can't honestly try to fud such a heartwarming story like that can you?

>Shahab
lol discord pajeet, you're just being paid to shill your pnd coin.

Im starting to think smart biz just doesnt want anyone else knowing about this.

Thx just 100k

Scam? You call it a scam because your low IQ can't grasp the potential this has to reach top 50 Coinmarketcap by early next year.

FUD all you want, the rest of us will enjoy easy gains moving forward, lmao

Congrats man!! Big move ;)

you'd be right, i stayed absolutely silent about it on Jow Forums until i secured the 15k for a MN, but as i stayed silent I kept ctrl+f the catalog for stakenet or XSN constantly so I could keep track of how often it was brought up because of how valuable the opportunity actually is, now that I have the stack, i am now letting myself post about it here a tiny bit more.

Sounds too good to me

This shit is fucking brilliant

Attached: IMG_20190709_024924.jpg (1080x1866, 382K)

Too good to be true, or generally too good?
Because honestly, it's not too good to be true, just a dev team consisting of 40+ people who all work beautifully together.

Holy shit. Why has nobody else ever thought about this? Sounds amazingly cool, thanks for posting it. I'll definitely read more about it.

thank you. i knew i'd regret it for the rest of my life if i didn't jump on this chance.

I'm sure you catched the absolute bottom, could have timed it slightly better due to this BTC run, but satoshi-wise, couldn't have gotten in at a better time really.

This is the only alt I accumulate. Everything about it is so well thought out.

While following the masternode setup guide, I realize they know exactly what they are doing, each job is done just right to fufill its purpose as it needs to.

There are tons of great alts out there, but yeah XSN is one of the most undervalued ones I know as well. Once they deliver their products, it's gonna change real quick, don't even worry about it.

If you're using their masternode as a service option on Stakenet.io then yes, it takes like 5 mins to setup a masternode, pretty easy.

naw im doing it manually, by using the cloud service i wouldn't own the private key, im tech literate enough to do it on my own, it's not worth not owning my private key for the pretty design and convenience factor. you never know if there's a vulnerability or something. i doubt it with this beautiful team but they even mention it in the cloud service disclaimer.

You keep your private key with the cloud masternodes you mong. Only cloud staking you lose control. Then again you could use tpos instrad of cloud for staking

There really are a lot of great projects out there, but XSN has a vision about it that makes me care to back it

bump

if i could buy a masternode right now should i do it? is the token being used as collateral the only use atm?

That's only for cloud staking, not for masternodes

Jesus christ. Do me a favour, and read the fucking white paper before you even invest as much as $1 into the project.

XSN is NOT a "token", it's a COIN, huge difference since it runs on its own blockchain secured by nodes and stakers.

You'll be able to spend XSN EVERYWHERE where BTC and LTC is accepted as payment method due to lightning transactions.
Don't want to spoon-feed you, so do your own research buddy

i want you to spoonfeed everything relevant please

In that case, I'd rather want you to invest straight in BTC, and forget about the project.
Anyone who can't spend 30 mins doing a little research is not worth my time, sorry

you sound like you're tired user. i've actually been looking into this for awhile, i understand the importance. my only apprehension is that it sounds too good and i don't have proof that it works as they describe yet

Been invested for more than a year. They have never disappoint anyone, and always deliver.
Sounds good, and it is. Not much else I can add, lol

That’s why you buy before it does. Think you’re the only one like this? By that time it’d be too late.

I have the same worries.. waiting until the wallet is released to see if it’s vaporware or not

Then where my big exchange. Coinall does not count. Live coin is sketch and cryptopia is liquidating.

I mean a lot of people already bought, but they’ve taken losses. It’s wild that 31.8m xsn are locked in MNs without products yet

xsnexplorer.io/addresses/7jqffPwhzkVGbYFf525muhas6uVrhERwAm

They haven’t sold

You can test the new wallet with Ubuntu if you really want to try it, it's in beta right now though

You assumed what I meant. I was providing shit exchanges. You took it the next step and thought I meant liquidating your precious shitcoin. Not the case bud.

What are you trying to accomplish dude? Don't need any exchanges, as we'll run our own really fucking soon. Fuck those centralized corrupt shit exchanges who wants millions in listing "fees" lmao

Hello bro
I have used Criptobridge as decentralized exange, what is the difference with Stake net?

That in fact even though I’m invested in this coin, what you’re saying is not accurate.

There’s a highly detailed faq on their site that might answer your question.

Why is it not "accurate"? It's COMPLELTELY true.

90% of centralized exchanges will shut their doors within 5 years time, the remaining ones will be regulated to death

I quote “they have never disappoint anyone, and always deliver”

You’re intense shilling wording rubbed me wrong enough to reply is all.

I'm curious to see how effective the DEX Aggregator will be

If you're referring to exchange listings, I can assure you it's harder than you think.
Stakenet wasn't an ICO, they don't sit on millions of dollars to blow away on crazy high exchange fees. .
They've got like 40 people working for them in multiple different divisions, their main focus is development, and once their DEX and multi currency wallet is ready, I'm sure they will spend more money on marketing and exchanges, right now? Total waste of money and resources with nothing to show for it

>Been invested for more than a year. They have never disappoint anyone, and always deliver.
curious, what have they delivered so far?

cope

Trustless proof of stake
Masternode as a service
Pooled staking

Partnership with the Litecoin Foundation
Fixed a major flaw in PIVX seesaw mechanism

And right now I'm one of the beta testers of the new Stakenet multi currency lightning wallet.

Pretty fucking decent already, not complaining

>There’s a highly detailed faq on their site that might answer your question.
can you elaborate please? I can't find what you say

3 things KEK

>Created Trustless Proof of Stake. Stake 24/7 while your computer is offline.
>Have had cold staking ready for Ledger and Trezor devices for months, waiting on both of them to push their update through
>Launched a Cloud Staking Service and gradually built it up to include a trustless MN hosting service (MNaaS) payable in XSN
>Collaborates with the Litecoin Foundation on Lightning Network
>Executed the first lightning swap between LTC and XSN in late 2018
>Released a working public beta of the upcoming wallet last week
There's probably some stuff I'm missing

Sorry bud but I’m not familiar with cryptobridge. Regardless, Stakenet will be a true DEX run on the Lightning Network. Read their article that came out today on altcoinbuzz.

You're fucking retarded dude, lmao. Guess you've got no idea how long these things take to code from scratch, besides that the Stakenet team had to fucking help Ledger with their own code because they apparently couldn't do it alone.
Neither could the Litecoin team when they wanted to implement lightning on their chain. The X9 developers helped them get going, so please... Name me ANY sub $10 mio project who has even accomplished HALF of that in a year? Let alone sub $100 mio projects.

Ill be waiting patiently..

Stakenet was the THIRD project to implement lightning, they are literally working on the newest tech implemented on BTC. It's gonna be a fucking game changer, and once people find out, they can buy my XSN at $20/coin, lmao

have sex