Flexacoin

insider whale here
buy this you absolute brainlets
screencap and thank me later
idex.market/eth/fxc

Attached: 2019-04-18_18-32-27.jpg (299x68, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/ebay-crypto-bitcoin-accept-virtual-currency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm all in. Major release on Wednesday, partnerships with Starbucks, staking, and once the SDK is released FXC will be full utility token and will be listed on major exchanges. Backed by Gemini and Winklevoss twins, over 30,000 different stores accept Flexa payments (including GameStop, WholeFoods, Sephora). You will be able to stake FXC from your wallet and receive % of every transaction taking place. No brainer. Also 30-50ETH buys constantly.

Yeah. you know. This week is going to be one hell of a ride.

We're going to break ATH or get very close to it. Flexa were all over the news when they announced it from Yahoo to Bloomberg. CEO did 5-10 minute interviews. And it was only in closed beta then. Now we're getting closer and closer to 100% full release, after which it will take off like crazy. Dev tokens also locked until next year and wallet devs will want users to lock up/hold of FXC in order to get slices of the pie.

Just trust me, pay attention this week. You won't regret holding this gem

thanks mate, bought this yesterday already

>I'm all in. Major release on Wednesday, partnerships with Starbucks, staking, and once the SDK is released FXC will be full utility token and will be listed on major exchanges. Backed by Gemini and Winklevoss twins, over 30,000 different stores accept Flexa payments (including GameStop, WholeFoods, Sephora). You will be able to stake FXC from your wallet and receive % of every transaction taking place. No brainer. Also 30-50ETH buys constantly.
1. hardly anyone holds crypto
2. even less use crypto to buy things
3. this is unlikely to chance for 10-20 years, and by that time, crypto will be able to scale or become worthless
4. it is just an app
5. it is already 800m total marketcap. nearly 1% of paypal
6. 40x'd from bottom
7. fuck off

>total supply 100 billion

Good luck

chart looks like distribution, pass

cope
pay attention to it then and watch as it takes off while you regret not buying in

1. Coinbase disagrees. Bitcoin is all over the news.
2. Even the founder doesn't disagree with this. But 0.0001% of transactions over 30,000 companies (with hundreds of locations) still means quite a lot of money. Companies want to incorporate Flexa, because they will pay less fees than they would do with Visa/Mastercard/Etc.
3. Pure bullshit. It doesn't take two decades for it to happen.
4. SPEDN is the "just an app", which is powered by Flexa, which uses Flexacoin. Other devs can incorporate Flexa into their wallets, apps, and games, if they choose to. For free.
5. What is the marketcap of Chainlink? This isn't a shitcoin.
6. Price already reached an ATH months ago and same argument was said when I bought it earlier this year before it pumped and mooned. It's 20X from bottom! 30X from bottom! 40X from bottom. Fomo in when it's available to buy on Coinbase and Gemini at 5-10X price from here.
7. No.

Was keeping a low profile on this gem. Dumped all my doge for a million FXC. I'm up 60% finally.
>When binance?

sooner than you might think

it is a dapp build on eth. i'm not buying a dapp for 1 billion total marketcap. google, apple, amazon etc will make their own apps

>sooner than you might think
dont listen to this guy. he just wants to sell his bags

why would i sell for peanuts when I know whats coming?

>why would i sell for peanuts when I know whats coming?
ur a brown larping piece of shit. it's an anonymous board, yet you cant tell us what you know? fuck off.. it's already 1% of paypals marketcap..REDICULOUS. paypal can make an app in a day and kill it if it wanted to. you know why they havent yet. because no one uses crypto to buy anything

what is your sell target? 209% from here?

20%* not 209%

price is only this high because it's only on a low liquidity/low volume exchange.. plus no btc pairs help too. it will dump when it hits exchanges. employees got some flexaunlocked on may1st and they dumped price 75%. so their employees know its overvalued

"Flexa’s network is not blockchain-based. Flexa’s approach to ethereum-compatibility, without complete reliance on that network, fit into Abood’s investment strategy"

centralized, non blockchain, dapp, erc20 token... lmao

>it is a dapp build on eth. i'm not buying a dapp for 1 billion total marketcap. google, apple, amazon etc will make their own apps
They would also have to make their own stable coin (FXC is backed by Gemini dollar) and have a relationship with an exchange. Do you think Visa and Mastercard wants Amazon to start offering crypto payments? Also why would it be worth it for them financially to put in the effort, the relationships, and work on this app? It's only 0.0001% of transactions and they have their own credit cards. It would only make sense to compete if Flexa becomes huge, like PayPal. And PayPal has high fees. Why in the world would they want to reduce their profits by offering what Flexa does?

>you know why they havent yet. because no one uses crypto to buy anything
bitcoinist.com/ebay-crypto-bitcoin-accept-virtual-currency/

it's dumping

>bitcoinist.com/ebay-crypto-bitcoin-accept-virtual-currency/
yeah, it's libra coin. not flexascamcoin

Do NOT buy this shit. He’s just trying to dump his bags.

>+21.22%
>dumping
Happens every day it pumps, then goes right back.

Not a scam. Flexa's co-founder started Raise, which had over one billion dollars in sales and worked at NASA. The other co-founder worked at American Express. Advisors from Airbnb, Walmart, and so forth. eBay is interested in crypto was my point.

No.

The white paper and it's advisor team gave me brapper vibes back in May.