There are DUDES OLDER THAN 50 browsing this board right now

>there are DUDES OLDER THAN 50 browsing this board right now
Explain yourselves

Attached: 1562336175781.jpg (602x597, 67K)

Suck my dick first zoomie

whats the point of this, if anything you should ask the boomers for advice. they are the ones doing fine while the rest of wallow

little baby faggot I fuck zoomers in the ass like you
t.35 yr old boomer

Well, it is a Business & Finance board. In my humble opinion if a 50 year old were to browse Jow Forums or even post, this would be that board.

Attached: 1561394258131.jpg (1113x1200, 108K)

>tfw boomer stock trading boomer

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08 Market Correction When to Buy Bitcoin Veteran Trader Peter Brandt Explains - Y (555x673, 517K)

>I fuck zoomers in the ass
what does it feel like?

55 chad here, no children and owning 300k link stack. AMA

I'm accumulating Belle Delphine pics to masturbate to while my wife is tucked up in bed.

>he thinks he's going to stop posting on Jow Forums someday
I've got bad news.

You mean men? We all laugh at you little faggots. We could fuck your girlfriends if we wanted. And you dumb cucks who got married. It's too easy.

tight.
but the poop presses against my long ass dick and goes up my butthole. I have to squeeze out a poop spaghetti out my pee hole when i'm done, senpai.
BUY QUANT

This. This is a boomer board. Go play fortnite or whine about some shit on twatter op.

lol i meant my pee hole holy shit i'm flyin on endorphins forgive me

old fag here. I am financially secure but morally bankrupt. I come here to give bad advice to kids.

based

How did you become such a pityful creature

>doing well off generational theft of future generations.

When I grew up there was no geek culture, no NEET lifestyle, no memes. My generation still hasn't adopted it, there are no interesting forums catering to my age group, except Reddit (yeah, I know). Facebook is insufferable.

So, I hang out here, even though I hardly fit. But /biz is way more creative and finds gems early

Do you ever feel the urge to have kids

I bet your neighbors think you’re either a pedophile or murderer.

>"chad"
>55, no kids

Can't call yourself a chad if you haven't been able to convince a woman you're elite enough for them to bare your children. kys loser
unironically pathetic

I bet you're poor.
You're poor, aren't you, you little fuck.

Attached: comment_UpRkerEIei9z5xIAlpAyH9pKNR2h5Fcp.gif (500x213, 965K)

I bet you're old, fat, early signs of cancer and no real reason to live

I'm a 44 year old boomer. AMA

Yeah I see. Your vision is already getting worse, can't even read the OP...

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 29K)

You seem butthurt child. go mow my lawn for a quarter

how do i not end up like you?

just because they benefit from the system doesn't mean they understand it. they all call gov and wall street corrupt but can't say how. they are ignorant

Heh, I was fat when I hit 40, now I qualify as silverfox :P
Sure feels good hitting up on cute college students.

>and no real reason to live
No no no son, that's millenials and other young fucks.
But to be fair, I had fucked up momentsvin my youth, took me time to reach tranquility.

43 here, sup.

imagine being under 30 and thinking you’re gonna make it

Leave this site while you still can or embrace your future as a nihilistic fuck.

Sup fellow boomer.

What are you investing in financially-wise? You buying bitcoins like the kids are these days?

Real estate and maybe land. I live in Warsaw. Wish I bought some bitcoins in the past like everyone, I guess.

>55
>AMA
>doesn't respond

Clearly he died of old age

>imagine the first post being the actual best post

18yo zoomer from a 3rd world country
0.15 btc
2 LTC
500 RLC
100 link

AMA

i left but i came back after desperation phase but i still browsed /pol here and there. But it really has something to it i was feeling better.

are 3rd worlds even a thing still? I feel like everywhere except five places on earth are in the "shithole" spectrum. 3rd worlds have internet and basic infrastructure, and that's really all you need

>Explain yourselves

after going to marriage therapy my wife now allows me an hour a day on my own in my garage after work and i'll post on here about my bitcoin stocks and qanon if i want to
what is a zoomie

Could have just forgot he even posted. You know, alzheimers.

I'm 35. I only own BTC and ETH, real boomer coins. 0 Links.

Bought my first bitcoins in summer of 2012. Lost 2 BTC + some fiat when Mt.Gox got hacked.

Did you know Peter Shiff setup a bitcoin wallet. He succumbed to crypto even though he's a goldhogger

if you spend most of the time hanging around a barbershop, you'll get a cut eventually

GenX 50yo here, missed out being millionaire in 2017 by literal dollars. More confident about BTC now than at any point since I bought in 2013. All alts - and I mean ALL alts - are scams

Donate to my cambodian fly fishing fourm please. We discuss the inner machinations of the Ugly Stik Elitespinningrodand the Daiwa BGspinningreel.

0x932FD3dC25145a98eDc1Eb671a1C6d710822fF57

Attached: 1561249052255.jpg (847x1024, 86K)

>Explain yourselves
Fuck you zoomer

>I'm accumulating Belle Delphine pics to masturbate to while my wife is tucked up in bed.
Based as fuck

keep your broken BTC with 5 TPS, watch out for those alts unleashing 20x-100x very soon, btw ETH will flip BTC and once that happens many more alts will flip BTC, screencap this.

Any of you in a good marriage? Advice?
>inb4 don't

t. 23 year old 50k LINKlet

Attached: 1549850554.gif (300x225, 469K)

>55
>no children
pathetic

Fuck off zoomer.

Get off of my board.

Go check out cooking, could learn some things

Some older documents had some wild recipes on blood wine, and animal prep. Minced blood sausage aswell. Not really my thing due to constraints. Wine might be good, but usually made through higher ups due to processing. I’m still convinced some body dumped older recipes then had somebody hit

Attached: 1557134901587.jpg (1537x1800, 614K)

Quite frankly 50 years old is not that big a deal to browse anything on Jow Forums. (Minus /b/) Figuring that GEN X is now 50 and any 50 year old would have been in their early 30's during the conception of this site. Any 50 year old would be wise to keep himself up to date reading what the Zoomers are doing for business. It is not 1984 anymore and many of the GEN X - Boomers I know refuse to buy crypto they believe its to risky outside of MR. Noseburg's Stock.