Minepi.com

mine pi on your phone and start earning crypto now.
>use referral code pindleton
this coin is slated to be listed on major exchanges in the near future and be valued at around $10 per coin. get in and start mining today.

Attached: 8222D826-023E-4903-B3D2-CA75F616073E.jpg (1026x1031, 298K)

This coin has ZERO (0) chance of hitting $10. That being said, it's braindead easy to mine, doesn't suck battery, and anyone can do it. Takes a few seconds, you've got nothing to lose by joining.

If you'd like, use referral code :
SHINKICHI

Free and easy money, tell your friends.

Looking for some passive income? Check out the Pi Network and/or Electroneum (ETN). Both coins offer free mining on your phone (more like an airdrop, but let's keep things simple). Go to their respective websites, read them and download their respective apps.

You'll need an invite code to begin mining Pi.
>Use "Moonshot" if you don't have one already.

Electroneum is open for everyone but you can get a boost by using a referral code.
>Use "C729B6" if you don't have one already

When you're up and running just lean back and let the coins trickle in.

Good luck.

Attached: wallhaven-nkxyd1.jpg (1680x1050, 92K)

Need a code? Join the 60 of us.
>>tfue
Get a 25% mining bonus.
>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

>use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue

Attached: SmartSelect_20190708-000053_Pi.jpg (1435x2112, 1.73M)

Use code k3nnysan for MAX mining! I'll add you to my elite security circle so you get a headstart. REMEMBER code is k3nnysan.

>k3nnysan
>k3nnysan
>k3nnysan

Also remember to toggle hide real name in the options menu!

Is this just a thread to try to poach people for your security circle? Gay.

But mine is
>trae
small circle, coffee on wednesdays

Use my referral code to get a better hash rate: muradm96

enter code seancasey at sign up because I'm always active and that's what matters most from using anyone's code, just being honest

Code: Rufio

>basementdweller
>basementdweller
>basementdweller

Attached: use it.jpg (1989x1989, 1.44M)

use code

hodlchad777

Attached: CHAD.png (750x843, 517K)

Muh Link frens need to hop aboard. Get in while the mining rate still matters.

Code

>Linkfren

All bullshit aside, can we just talk about how huge this project is going to be. This will be the most shilled project in crypto histrory, and will have more active users than all crypto combined

use code maggie99

Reminder that if the person who invited you stopped claiming Pi you will get less. Use my code because I vow to never stop claiming

Linermaster

do you have to be the one to start the thread to see success in these shill threads?
use code: pdpabloner
>pdpabloner

>do you have to be the one to start the thread to see success in these shill threads?
no, I used code because he said he's active. This whole thing seems a lot like a botnet to me.

Only use code "maxpi" if you want to make it

maxpi
maxpi
maxpi

what the fuck does this coin even do
>lol read the whitepaper
fuck off, if you gonna shill, do it right

Need a code? Join the 60 of us.
>>tfue
Get a 25% mining bonus.
>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

>use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue

Attached: SmartSelect_20190708-220147_Pi.jpg (1438x2112, 1.7M)

Ambassador code for frens 25% mining rate bonus

Kozii
Kozii
Kozii

Get in and get comfy lads!

Attached: eb947322f4f15e355e0b8178d1be864adf18ae4bed34a21615aa7defb1a59d6a_3.jpg (640x640, 28K)

SUPPORT THE CAUSE USE CODE
STRENGTH
>Strength
>Strength
>Strength

Attached: legit3.png (1140x640, 1.13M)

So no one says what this coin does, only how to get it.

Solid project you got there boys, totally not a scam

Reminder that:
-Pi Network is premined, no GPUs, "mining" is just distribution
-all invite codes give +25% mining rate bonus to inviter and invitee
-all invite codes are infinite use, there are no "last spots"
-"join our group" posts are bullshit because groups don't exist
-the ONLY way to earn mining rate bonuses is inviting others
-if you invite 5 then add them to your security circle you get +100% mining rate bonus
-"join our circle" posts are bullshit, security circles are individual

-using the invite code
>Ronn1

I'm not gonna tell you some bullshit that you will get extra stuff from my invite link, everyone who does is lying. Every invite link is the same.

I can give you some info though:
-Hide your real name from your earnings team in the settings.
-Use your real name if you plan on cashing the Pi out
-After 3 days of mining you get acces to the "security circle", in this you can add 5 people you trust. This will improve your hashrate. But from what I've seen the people in your circle have no extra priviliges whatsoever, so you could technically add random people to your circle aswell.
-Start mining on a good time of the day! You cannot restart your mining unless the 24 hours is over. So make sure you can restart the mining asap.

Anyway here is my invite link:
>Poisen
>Poisen

BUT WHAT DOES THIS FUCKING COIN EVEN DO JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I've got a cool picture to convince you to use my invite link.

Attached: fb-banner.png (1486x657, 266K)

Use code zippo to join. As one of the first thousand pioneers I am a senpai and will guide you through. Be fast, currently over 80,000 and less than 20,000 users away from the next halving!