What price are you going all in at when we finally retrace? I myself am eyeing 5k

What price are you going all in at when we finally retrace? I myself am eyeing 5k.

Attached: 1560135776607.png (624x557, 290K)

Yeah I'm waiting for the 5000sat to 1 US dollar too.

the chart looks exactly like a smaller version @ denial phase right now.
if it went to 12500 and bounced down from there it would be a perfect double-top

2k is my buy in

$100, unironically

smaller version of the typical market cycle/last BTC cycle*

Now THAT would be a sight to behold

People will declare crypto dead and I'll buy their bags for pennies on the dollar. Then they'll buy them back at full price right before it crashes again and the cycle will continue until I'm satisfied.

this is the funny part
everyone expects a crash at some point, but when it actually comes, it comes because of believable fud that will likely make them shit their pants, too

$1300 as tonevays promised

Too true my friend. I watched 3k pass by and bought at 7 lol

Might as well sell now and wait until we retest the bottom.

the next bottom with be 50k

Attached: 1858AF23-B9AD-4614-ABD6-FA3F12B6063A.jpg (339x350, 55K)

>suckers rally
ummm

Attached: Bugs.jpg (1482x1000, 245K)

we're literally at disbelief right now, are you blind?

Attached: 1_kbrBxphtXzxIikwgb4aCZg.jpg (768x624, 128K)

we are just approaching complacency

This user, very good

Too much disbelief, nobody knows what will happen next and whales are playing ping pong. There will only be hope if bag holders recuperate their losses from the last ATH.

I see that you enjoy losing money.

dude if you haven't recuperated losses by now you're a fucking idiot, everyone should be green right now except for people who perfectly bought ONLY the top.

I don't talk about myself, I'm a bottom feeder in bear markets and hodler in bull markets. I just think that crypto will keep its reputation of being a scam/ponzi/whatever if it doesn't reach former highs. It's a psychological thing.

Attached: 98489756398.jpg (431x294, 30K)