How many of you bought this when it was $1.78 a month ago?

Attached: 192192.png (608x384, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ecb.europa.eu/paym/intro/events/html/20190726_peer_to_peer_financial_systems.en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking bought the absolute top of this scam at $8 last week
I'm fucking pissed

Whatever at least I won't make the same mistake and buy more at the absolute top of $13

LOL, tiny marketcap still! Everyone is very early! Hey faggots, if you dont wanna miss out on the coming moon, sell whatever shitcoin you have, and LINK and go all in on QUANT!

>treasury

Attached: plaid.link.777.png (435x447, 223K)

IM LITERALLY FUCKING RICH AHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1520040702767.jpg (573x430, 84K)

Seems like QNT gonna pull a Raiblocks

Bought at 3.97

I LITERALLY HAD NO TIME TO ACCUMULATE

AHHHHHHH

what does it do?

everything.
interoperability
overledger communicates all blockchains to everything and traditional financials
its gonna pull an ETH

Congrats High IQ user. You are a true Aryan unlike other biztards who bend their ass to Chink PnDs.

Gilbert is speaking at a panel at European Central Bank Conference with Chiefs of Bank of Italy and Lithuania on 26th of July. Its a good time to be in Quant.

Attached: 10921u2.jpg (828x423, 36K)

>everything.
>interoperability
>overledger communicates all blockchains to everything and traditional financials
>its gonna pull an ETH
meh I've heard it all before re: Ark, Tron, etc.

True Tron was known specifically to create an overledger that connects blockchains with the traditional financial world

Oh wait... That has literally nothing to do with Tron even remotely

Better fundamentals, DYOR.

Stop promoting this wash trading coin. Its a scam and im not buying your toxic illegal coin

>buy my bags
>dyor
kek

The difference is Overledger is a not a blockchain. Its a unique approach that no project has ever done.

BTW, the European Central Bank Conference that Gilbert is speaking has more info here:

ecb.europa.eu/paym/intro/events/html/20190726_peer_to_peer_financial_systems.en.html

I bought below 50cents. It's been obvious from the start for anyone who cared to look. Still a long way to go.

This is that chainlink killer? kek

It's not a ChainLink killer, they solve different problems and are mandatory for crypto adoption.

Bought most of mine around $6. Don't care tho, still up big. Swings are easy to time for this too, I've been using 25% of my stack for that, increased ~20% just through selling high and buying low.

There are only ~4000 holders of Quant. It is very easy to manipulate the price. You don't need this coin.

Sounds exactly what link is doing

Oh no, God forbid this makes it into the top 10. What a trash project. Partnerships unFUDdable btw

inb4 4000 holders of the coin
inb4 LOL

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 3.36.48 PM.png (1154x696, 116K)

Weakest fud yet

Can Link execute multi chain smart contracts? Can you build mApps on Link to connect different DLTs and legacy systems? Nah you can't.

if you say its weak fud then sure
im just saying i wanted to buy it too seeing this 1500 number thrown around but come on... 4000 holders and thats not indicative of 4k people, it just means wallets

I did! That was my exact entry. Some user said he was holding down price on idex. He provided proof. I bought 2250 QNTs on a whim. Thank you QNT bro wherever you are.

LOL. Yes please dont hold this coin, I'll hold it for you and get insanely rich when it hits 50k wallets

why the fuck hasn't this even dipped slightly yet

Attached: Charls pilot the EVA or sam will have to do it again.jpg (1132x1080, 115K)

>what is wash trading

thanks sir very rich now

Italy literally falling apart financially, most likely the epicenter of the next global financial downturn. Next to greece and Spain. The other two countries dying under the euro.

How is that even a negative? It means we're on the ground floor here. And many people like me just keep their quant on an exchange, since I barely have any.

It just keeps going up... how scammy..

>fatbtc
>hotbit
Talk to me in a few months when the wash trading stops. When this shitcoin drops 75%+ in value.

1 million volume on idex

Lucky bastards