VIDT - Debunking the checksum FUD

VIDT is the normie friendly tool where your neighbourhood boomer just clicks and drags and documents and gets a green light.
You think your average boomers know about checksums or that checksums are user friendly for tech illiterate people? Get fucking real. It's obvious how many of you retards haven't had a fucking job that's not minimum wage because if you had, you would notice how technologically incompetent most boomers are and how big of a problem it is. What's easier? Telling people how to generate and check a checksum or tell people to fucking drag and drop a document on their own website?
This is the biggest normie tool (read: normie tool = adoption) in the entire fucking space with the easiest adoption and all you retards can say is verify with your eyes.
Name ONE project that is easier to understand and teach how to use to someone who is tech illiterate. ONE. I'll wait.
You're all so far up the ass of buzzwords like sharding, 4500000k tps, layer 2, etc. that you've forgotten that NORMIE FRIENDLY = MONEY.
See you all in 0.00450 by the end of the month.

Attached: vidt factory rocket.jpg (1060x652, 139K)

Been saying this for a while. The "muh token is useless" crap doesn't apply because this is reducing the barrier to entry for all the oldfags running companies. Read: all of them.

Thank u boomers

>Name ONE project that is easier to understand and teach how to use to someone who is tech illiterate. ONE. I'll wait.
Flexacoin. You use Bitcoin from your wallet to buy donuts and coffee without paying fees.

>Using bitcoin
>teaching people about wallets implies knowledge about keys, recovery seed, more

On the other hand
Drag and drop document

Nice try, but no.

Attached: 1562021901670.jpg (2953x2499, 763K)

>have to buy both BTC and FXC
>"boomer friendly"
nice kek

Not sure how this is in the same realm as VIDT for ease of use. PhD here, my parents refuse to touch crypto because they think their money would be gone if their computer failed. Dragging and dropping a file is 10x easier, doesn't even feel like it's related to cryptocurrencies to boomers. That's how it should be. Seamless.

>v3 API and new partners announced today
>new article this week
imagine listening to biz fudders and not staking a large percentage of your portfolio in this project

You only have to buy BTC through the wallets, which will allow you to buy via credit card or through your bank. FXC is for staking.

>my parents refuse to touch crypto because they think their money would be gone if their computer failed
Do your parents need to verify documents on the blockchain for some odd reason? Explain to a regular normie why they need V-ID's services.

then why the fuck is the price going down

>thinking I'm gonna buy your shitcoin because it's picking up a little volume on IDEX
not gonna happen. VID is for companies combating all kinds of digital document fraud and on a normie level I believe they partnered up with digibyte to work on social media verification. next gen company right here and I want the shares
>top wallets accumulating all week
guess

top wallet thing is bullshit

>Telling people how to generate and check a checksum or tell people to fucking drag and drop a document on their own website?

umm.. tell people to drag and drop a document on their own website?
that seems like an easier option since most people don't know what checksum is.

It's right on etherscan, brainlet. Redditors and poorbiz are the ones selling right now.

token unironically not useless but completely worthless to an investor, it's literally just a part of their backend api

thats the fucking point brainlet.

You can literally see it for yourself lmfao

Token has supply and demand just like any other utility token.

my rank hasnt fucked changed faggot

Mine did. Maybe if you had VID you wouldn’t have to try verifying with your eyes

lol now the price has dumped from 180k vits to 111k here come the essays. You should have been got in and out of this already faggot

Who ever is making these VIDT MEMES you are very talented sir. Just bought some more VIDT.

because I'm dumping everytime it tries to go up

Stop selling you cocksucking faggots

I just bought five minutes ago, only so I can dump it again.

Quant makes VIDT obsolete with it's goverify function.

Aaaand dumped it.

don't think it needed your help, it just won't stop bleeding.

i know right, stop fucking selling fucking nerds

For what, a 2% profit tops? K
I hold QNT and this makes no sense at all

it will only be used for validating social comms like email, phone etc. VIDT’s is all encompassing with any digital asset.
also LINK is unironically a json parser and the price didn’t need to go up for it. it has no normie appeal, it’s a fucking oracle. good luck having a normie explain the word oracle or json parser

2% at one million invested is not to scoff at. Just... think smaller.

IT'S DUMPING AGAIN DESPITE THE NEW PARNERSHIP WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEEE

Btc goes up, alts go down.

Except the good ones. Those are all in the green.

VERIFIED WITH "EYES"

Attached: 1562594649234.png (597x538, 517K)