muh crypto

> muh crypto

Stop for a second. Lets see how smart Jow Forums is

You have 10k.
You are tasked with turning those 10k into 100,000 dollars in 6 months or less.

What do you do.

Attached: w.jpg (600x338, 48K)

Nice try getting us to give up our good ideas

BRAP

ALL IN

brap.me/bungabunga

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-130726_Delta.jpg (1080x2220, 300K)

I'll buy 10 prostitutes in Romania&Bulgaria.

They will make me about 600$ per day.
If you do the math i should reach 100k in 6 months pretty much.

10k of what?

Jew bucks I'm sure

Three questions,

Do you have control over those 10k ?
How do you know you will reach 100k in less than 6 months?
Is your process based on luck ?

Thanks.

10,000 United States Dollar

Do mortgage takeover on >$100k condo or townhouse with $2-3k down. Use remaing cash to renovate house, replace fixtures, replace flooring, repaint walls and ceilings, and upgrade appliances. Flip for 15%-20% markup. Do this 2-3 times a month for 6 months. Easy $100k+ right there.

Currently doing this right now, but I started with $25k. Making about $250k a year working only 6-7 months out of the year. Flipping houses for profit is super easy, just make sure you know how to do DIY simple electrical, plumbing, and painting.

i would probably buy a shit ton of market option calls
good thing im not on a 6 mnth timeline so i dont have to invest in shit like that.. only the good stuff

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-13-14-34.png (1440x2880, 289K)

buy slutty clothes for 10k, suck 100k dicks for 1$ each

Not sure about six months but Fantom. I can turn 10k into 50k in six months sure.

Sell and put it all into NKN and wait for binance september announcement. Next.

If you bought and held chainlink you would have like 300k.

Attached: 1557771144180.jpg (680x591, 393K)

these threads

> Flipping houses for profit is super easy
not its not, otherwise everyone would be doing it

1) Once you get a mortgage for a house, restore it and put it for sale how long does it usually take to close a deal? it's not uncommon for people to wait for 4+ months to sell a condo or townhouse. Thats a very slow process.

> just make sure you know how to do DIY simple electrical, plumbing, and painting.

2) Replacing a floor, a roof, etc takes time and skill, are you taking into account the manual labor you put into this in your calculation of how much you are actually making ?

3) How do you deal with a fluctuating housing market ? You could get a mortgage for a house, put 10k to restore it then the market goes to shit.
Now you owe the bank more money than your house is worth, you cannot sell it or you will lose money and go back to zero.

holding this shit turns women into men

Based. Will make it.

> ETH
how long have you been holding ETH ? it's a very long very slow process to hold alt coins.

1.) Yes I am.
2.) Because I've seen this type of thing happen over and over again for new crypto that dump immediately after a listing. It has nothing to do with the fundamentals, its people that won the IEO lottery cashing out an easy 4-5x. Then panic sets in and drives it spiraling down.

In the bear market, these should not be touched, but we've been in an uptrend for crypto for the past 6 months now. I did research on the project on my own, compared it to similar platforms, and realized that this is the perfect example of buying when there's blood in the streets. Within the next 6 months, we'll most likely go through a frenzy due to multiple factors in regard to crypto as a whole. Harmony is positioned to have huge developments right in the middle of this, combined with getting the pump and heavy dump. It's oversold while a bull market forms. This is a beautiful risk to reward ratio.

3.) Basically the above, but it boils down to where they're positioned right now, how they compare to similar projects far higher than them but with worse tech, the team, the connections, the oversold deep red candles, the looming bull market, etc.

I feel very confident in it due to the above. Pic related is their onepage summary from their site. Oh yeah, and it's a US based team in Silicon Valley filled with ex Amazon, Google, and Apple employees that all put their public faces to it, drastically reducing the chances of this being a scam otherwise. Binance also has a reputation to keep.

Attached: 20190705_104841.jpg (1184x2971, 1.15M)

Ive been in since early may, avg is 173. Im ready to hold a long time, but im betting on there being a big move in alts within next 6 mos as btc range trades

>buy MDMA at $1/pill
>sell MDMA at $10/pill
in minecraft ofc haha

33% to NOIA, 33% to RAVEN, 33% to RSV.
1% spare change for BTC for laughs

Ethercrash.io

Buy kneepads (around $10)
Suck 50 dicks per day.
1 dick sucked = 20$
Profit per day = 50x20 = $1,000
Proft per month = $1,000 * 31 = $31,000
Profit in 6 months = 31,000 * 6 = 186,000
186,000 + 9990 = $195,990.

Attached: 1511708267372.jpg (1000x1000, 233K)

Simple, Buy 1 BTC and go to sleep for 6 months.

990,000 blowjobs for $1 each

to recap

you are gambling and waiting to get rich without any work besides light initial research.

I'll ask, how many times have you done this in the past with other alt coins?

I'd buy some industrial-grade kneepads.

Literally any method to get x amount of money in a timeframe that you set is a gamble that involves risk. It seems you're looking for some magic system that'll do it for you that doesn't boil down to a gamble.

Here's the realistic safe way to do what you want: get a job that pays you 15-20k a month.

Based. Do this. See portfolio

Attached: 20190708_191657.jpg (1080x2001, 187K)

overachiever

> Literally any method to get x amount of money in a timeframe that you set is a gamble that involves risk.

There are many other ways to make money besides holding coins but they require hard work and process, something which the majority of people are not willing to do.

Creating your own coin and shilling it is an example of hard work.

>investment board
>durr investing is gambling
Yes, what's your point?

hey uh you wanna tell me whats in his left eye

Did you know that talented traders can easily do just that?

leave the country with my riches

There is a discord that literally tags their memes. They don't even understand that memes are supposed to be released into the wild. It's like those Instagram faggots who put their @ right over some super shitty meme they've done.

i cut each dollar up into 10 pieces

Why just 20 bucks though?..... Fag

Are you a talented trader user?