Sold all Link for Brapp

Brapp = real use cases

Attached: 39F53D42-6B62-4879-8862-4CA345121086.jpg (700x1050, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brap.me/brapman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4channel.org/brap

Coming Soon

Literally more use cases than link

This token doesn't even need a white paper, dyor

Everything has more use cases than link.

unironically, we will never buy

What can I do with BRAPPERS?

Many Such Cases

1 > 0

BRAP solves the buttracle problem plaguing crypto

kek

Braaaaaaaaaaaap

Sweet Ghandi look at the chest brappers on that torso toilet.

theres not even an index to buy brapp in you retard

this is a discord scam targeted at Jow Forums. devs will dump hard on you, take care frens

We are all going to make it

brap.me/brapman

OP, you posted wrong picture

Attached: brapp.png (700x1050, 379K)

imagine that skank's legs locked around you, refusing your pull-out attempts until, in a fit of primal instinct, you burst deep inside

thank you for letting us know faggot, like that 35% owned by sergay didnt scare you. We know Brap is a meme and we going to fucking meme this shit.

brap is unironically going to make me rich. i have over $1k worth and i didn't buy any of it

BASED

Samefag fudding every thread to accumulate. Just join an airdrop or earn a bounty samefag.

It should be a pink paper

The devs actually seem pretty smart and want to grow this....and how strong the community is already they would lose a ton by just dumping...they are going to grow this money tree

Hmnnnnnnnnnnnngntsisheje

The devs actually seem pretty smart and want to grow this....and how strong the community is already they would lose a ton by just dumping...they are going to grow this money tree

Dumping now would be fucking retarded of them. They won't dump until it's worth a cent, if they know what they're doing (and they do).