Hey Biz

Give me one legitimate shred of evidence that QNT is a scam and Ill sell now.

Attached: qnt1.png (301x167, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1805326.0
web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@QNTpricediscussionunofficial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a scam

>spoonfeed me
DYOR faggot, most obvious scam on earth, literally takes less than 2 minutes of research.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1805326.0
/thread

Skum

dumbass, Im proving a point that there is no evidence.
oh no...oh no lmao please please tell me you're being ironic and dont actually believe that Quantum and Quant are the same projects?

Can't see the tech to make sure it's good or garbage

private repo == scam? I guess literally every fucking for profit business that isnt open source is a scam. Im glad as hell that theyre protecting their intellectual property, less competition == more profits

There was an exact thread about this half an hour ago. Quantards were utterly destroyed and pretend like nothing happened.

SCAM and fuck off promoting this scam

There's no clue as to how it's supposed to work. The only model assued is utter thrash - basically a server application which eradicates any benefits of DLTs if used cross-chain.

That thread was the most bullish thing for QNT, there was absolutely no legitimate fud lol please, reread

It's mostly shilled by literal Indians. Enough said.

proof? any evidence?

SCAM

Stop buying it. I need to fill my bags

You're the same guy constantly fudding Quant who's absolutely obsessed with finding any possible shred of negativity. I even remember the last time there was a double thread. You got absolutely fucking BTFO'd then posted another thread three minutes later saying "Muh Quantlets got destroyed before" in the hope no one would bother to check.

People can see for themselves now.

Is quant whale bro in here?

BECAUSE ITS A SCAM!

I don’t have any evidence persay but I’ve heard from anons that it’s a scam

The CEO used to work for a government organization known as the Federal Reserve, which is a scam institution.

Yes. Very scammy.
We are all revealing this scam here: web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@QNTpricediscussionunofficial

Yeah idk I read that other thread and it ended with the quant fudded thinking that’s SIA was siacoin lol

sir it isn't best crypto. Buy more pls.

That was my favorite part, I put more of my portfolio into QNT because of it

Why do you need evidence that it's a scam? Can't you just realize it's a scam and sell? Please, no seriously... sell... please.

I'm gonna start shilling quant because you quantniggers are so goddamn stupid and I want every idiot to lose money precisely to this cringy shitproject.

Buy Quant sirs, good project sirs.

please tell me why, whats wrong with this project?
Im sorry you had to wait years for any sort of gain with your linkies but dont blame QNT :)

This just reeks of someone who is upset that they don’t own any. There is literally no substance to anything you’re saying and you truly sound like a full on tard

Go all in quant bros, it's the hottest project out there, good gains I promise you.

I already did at .0075...

Youre really showing us sport

LOL fucking autist faggost just posting its a scam with showing any proof

.If it onnly takes 2 minutes why arent you posting you waste of space?

I feel so goddamn bad for you tho for real.... :/

It's not a scam but it's also nothing but software with a random erc token attached to it and one "customer" trialing it for free. That token is currently valued at $150M. Good luck to those buying at this price.

You know a project is bullish when the only FUD involves completely making things up.