IT’S BRAPPENING!!!

Attached: 805361C1-3F13-4188-B55C-61DD30F6ACC1.jpg (640x916, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brap.me/shadynasty
etherflyer.com/help.html
brap.me/mcbooty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you autists will make with brapcoin i'll unironically kill myself

Just buy some brappers fren, there's no need to be upset

Is that a promise?

still early fren. join us!

tfw 69k braplet

>Research promising assets making deals and developing technology
>Read white papers, search for marketable concepts and speculate a use in real world applications
>get burned or stagnate
>meanwhile literal memecoins go up the ass for no reason
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1533522731733.png (900x900, 863K)

ok guys this is BRAPTASTIC

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Clown economics, why not?

ok
where the fuck do i buy brapcoins

Attached: Brapper.png (568x552, 109K)

They wont user, not unless they get into zuckbucks

Attached: IMG_20190708_223124.jpg (920x614, 43K)

It's about following hype and trends. It's never been about the tech. If it was about the tech, BTC would never be the #1, not even close.

How do you guys not understand yet that tech doesn't even matter

This.

ARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGA

Checked

is there a brap app?

I currently have 76,665 brappers on etherscan. Can I just hold them there and enter the exchange later on, or should I go ahead and deposit them on an exchange like EtherFlyer or Forkdelta?

Checked. Does this mean that, if crypto in general gains hype and starts trending more, holding decent projects will net profits over time for the most part?

etherflyer
bamboo-relay
localkoin
forkdelta

>chart looks like a literal butt
what could this mean

Attached: brapp girl.png (2270x2787, 1.11M)

praise be McAss!

Where can I buy a brap?

Imagine not owning Brapcoin. It's destined to pump

that's a cute pic, user!
i just ought 7 mil more brap!

it's not too late!

where does one buy this?

Here

thanks

based and McAsspilled

>if crypto in general gains hype and starts trending more, holding decent projects will net profits over time for the most part?

Of course, but determining what is a "decent project" is the hard part. Remember that it's not about the current value of the asset, it's about where it will move from where it is now.

Buying coins with very low market cap can bring massive gains because a handful of people can drive the price up exponentially. Doing another 2X on BTC would require massive investments from a ton of people. On the other hand, these low mcap coins have a big risk of just dying out and you're left holding something you literally can't sell.

Projects like BRAP appeal to me because there's a lot of people hyping it up and it doesn't seem like it's going to stop. There still has hardly been much money put into it so it's got massive pump potential, and in my opinion, lower risk than a lot of the other shitcoins that sometimes get promoted here.

I've got over 100 million but you better believe that if any of my other coins moon, I'm buying a lot more BRAP. The hype is there, the community is there, the brappers are there. This has the potential to rock all of our worlds.

Attached: brap12.gif (320x240, 1.2M)

I feel like we should make use of the Jow Forums id's for Brap. As much as I'm loving The Brappening I'm tired of all the Brap.me posts of people begging for braps. Maybe it helps the hype though. It's just a thought.

or maybe just stop asking for braps and buy them yourselves

i hope this idea catches on
better yet, if people did that then they'd probably forget and leave their brap.me on when posting on other boards which might let more people know about brapper

Made 72k off 20000000 braps

>only have 180k BRAP

Sigh.

You're behind the curve user

Attached: index.jpg (469x480, 26K)

Oh hell yea dude

Dude.....you are putting that logo with a kid wtf

SAD

>EtherFlyer won't let me sell or buy BRAP

Uh...?

Also
>wallet balance not enough in asset listing
>wallet balance in drop down for my account shows I have ETH

Error in syncing up or something?

how much brap is making it?

i need to buy some brapp simply for the fun of it where could one purchase these brapps

seriously what the fuck is wrong with etherflyer

Anyone else having issues

Just about to dump 4 ETH into some pungent BRAPS!

Talk me out of it while they confirm to EtherFlyer!

Don’t let anyone talk you out of making it user

I have money in, on my metamask account, connected with a mnemonic phrase

Still shows EtherFlyer Eth balance as 0? And shows 0 in my wallet?

What's going on

Attached: 69abcf5fa3e751c2fb13b179e7f4edd5.png (253x169, 5K)

you have to follow the guide and download the app.

brap me senpai

brap.me/yugebrap

my etherflyer balance shows 50 bucks, but shows as 0 while trying to trade too

link?

You need to move the ETH from your wallet to the deposit/trade account. Go to your assets, and on the right of ETH will be a deposit button. You can move ETH from your wallet to the actual trading wallet from there. It confused me at first, too.

You don't have to download the app. You just need to import your wallet and then deposit ti the EtherFlyer contract from the wallet you just imported.

Yeah ditch the kid dude,don't fuck this up

You need to deposit the ETH from your wallet to the contract. You can do it from the "My Assets" page.

Use localkoin

See, I would do this because I did it with my pre-existing BRAP coins, but then I get this

Attached: 72b6633c8a07f936a47794927e3061fc.png (892x586, 24K)

While you can see that there's ETH in my account, it shows to the left of the Deposit button on ETH that there's 0 ETH in my wallet

I assume that in this case you could deposit 0.1799 ETH in to the contract because it needs 0.000021 ETH for the Gas fees.

had the same problem, couldnt deposit my eth there...
i just bought on fork delta

>deposit in to the contract

How do I do that

It shows there is 0 ETH inside the contract. All trading in EtherFlyer happens inside an ethereum smart contract and thus you need to deposit your ETH in to the contract. After you deposit it inside it shows the balance inside the exchange.

In your picture it shows you have 0.17997828 ETH in your wallet.

Just put value 0.1799 in to the entry next to "*Deposit" and then the password to your wallet in to the entry next to "Wallet password". Then press Deposit.

Oh shit, there we go

Big thanks user

Just hoisted my buys at 4gwei.

Can someone please dump 85 million pungent BRAPS for me?

BRAPPER 69 CENTS EOY

Thanks dude, figured it out but it was a very weird thing.
Currently at 3.5m BRAPS, hodl me Jow Forums and don't fail me motherfuckers

You're welcome. It is quite challenging compared to most of the other exchanges.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH .69 CENTS EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

If any of you fucks sells for 10 gwei I'll kill you

New issue. I've got the ETH available, but now I can't trade with it.

Won't let me buy or sell any BRAPs. Just keep clicking or entering any numbers and they disappear and nothing changes. Goddamn this exchange is something else to deal with

Attached: 670becf95f63ff762150581055087286.png (736x359, 14K)

brapper chads are the new elite, we are brappers

Attached: 1537392824653s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

snnifing never were so lucrative

Attached: download.jpg (203x248, 5K)

it concerns me that you think that drawing is a child, look at her thigh definition

Now, I don't own any BRAP yet, but you guys should help me get my BRAP goin.
It's me, Sha-Dynasty! I'm counting on all of you so I may move out to the country
brap.me/shadynasty

someone tip this man some braps

yeah im retarded, nvm

Got it working

The next Jow Forumscoin to moon will be FUZE. We got McAfee shilling it now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-181856_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 537K)

I just used that 100% to dump all my ETH in to the order. Worked out for me. I'm using Chrome so at least should work with it.

if he's already shilled it its way too late.

Not true. It only has a 30k market cap still. People don't know how to use Forkdelta

how do I buy this? do I create an browser wallet on etherflyer? what happens if I lose that?

I only have a binance account.

You can either create new browser wallet (Remember to backup it! Export private keys and the mnemonic phrase!) and send your ETH in to it. You can also import an existing wallet from seed or private key. Additionally you can use metamask if you want to.

When you have ETH in the wallet linked to EtherFlyer (Either by importing it or creating a new browser wallet) you can deposit the ETH inside the smart contract EtherFlyer uses in all it's trading. After the ETH is inside the contract you can use it to buy things in EtherFlyer.

etherflyer.com/help.html

If you don't have the private key or mnemonic phrase backed up you'll lose the wallet when your browsers cache is purged.

Yeah it is.

Just install metamask. It's way easier and you can use the address for future airdrops.

Attached: Doug-Stanhope-Deadbeat-Hero.jpg (1280x729, 126K)

Yeah there is separate option for metamask in EtherFlyer. It should be pretty easy to use.

you'd lose the browser wallet, correct? If i've linked my metamask, deposited some BRAP, and have sell orders put up, that won't get lost, right?

I’ll give 1000 brap for a sharpie up the pooper with timestamp

Yes you would only lose the browser wallet. With Metamask you don't have to worry about that.

Thanks user

NICE GET. 0.69CENT EOY CONFIRMED

You mean go out the ass.

Attached: 9o86h09p.jpg (540x540, 51K)

That's what the braps is all about. Tipping us degenerates with no pride.
This is what I'm currently working on
brap.me/mcbooty

Attached: received_1190139267827572.png (1674x2689, 714K)

Hopefully I don't get banned from Jow Forums again lol

it s official, sergey is buying a gigantic stack of brapps with the exit scam money, he is now a brapper now, based swing linker

Attached: eSXubsCD_400x400 (1).jpg (278x278, 14K)

Those were some pungent digits true enough. I'll try to summon McAss the Wise in to the thread with the power of these digits!

When you find out Jason Parser was really McAss this whole time.

NEVER SELLING

E whores arnt going to want to use a coin that is the equivalent of "farters". It's fine for us to use it. But it's bad for their branding to use fart coins. It's embarrassing and belittling to the e whore. Why would they want to use "fart butt" coin. Think about it you stupid fucking retards..