MinePi on your phone

People posting their invite links and claiming you gain extra coins or extra hashrate are straight up liars.

You can use my code if you want:
>nniinnii

Its the same as any other code and you dont get anything extra, just like any other code.

What I can give you is some tips/info about this confusing as hell app:
-Hide your real name from your earnings team in the settings.
-Use your real name if you plan on cashing the Pi out, because the team thinks about utilizing KYC
-After 3 days of mining you get access to the "security circle", in this you can add 5 people you trust. This will improve your hashrate. But from what I've seen the people in your circle have no extra priviliges whatsoever, so you could technically add random people to your circle aswell.
-Start mining on a good time of the day! You cannot restart your mining unless the 24 hours is over. So make sure you can restart the mining asap.
-Every person you invite gives you an added bonus hashrate.
-The more users, the smaller the hashrate. So better getting into Pi as soon as possible.

This coin may be a scam or it may not be a scam, however you could always try since you dont invest anything in it, nor does it use your battery, nor does it gather any data (AFAIK). You just have to click 1 button a day which takes u max 5 seconds. And if this coin does somehow blow up you won't regret missing out on it.

Get started on minepi.com. In the app use the code
>nniinnii

Attached: pi1-748cccc3a0328c5b7542c454d9260fddf4e9069affb2b54da0fef4b498386ea9.png (1032x611, 273K)

Use code k3nnysan for MAX mining! I'll add you to my elite security circle so you get a headstart. REMEMBER code is k3nnysan.

>k3nnysan
>k3nnysan
>k3nnysan

Also remember to toggle hide real name in the options menu!

Reminder that:
-Pi Network is premined, no GPUs, "mining" is just distribution
-all invite codes give +25% mining rate bonus to inviter and invitee
-all invite codes are infinite use, there are no "last spots"
-"join our group" posts are bullshit because groups don't exist
-the ONLY way to earn mining rate bonuses is inviting others
-if you invite 4 then add them to your security circle you get +100% mining rate bonus
-"join our circle" posts are bullshit, security circles are individual

-using the invite code
>k͟o͟n͟a͟k͟o͟n͟a͟
>k͟o͟n͟a͟k͟o͟n͟a͟
>k͟o͟n͟a͟k͟o͟n͟a͟
will make anime real

Attached: 1560896159187.png (958x1355, 1.29M)

>Code: Babyliklik

if you always use the dudes with a fuckton of people, you're just creating whales in your system. use a small boi like me

>tps100

Test code:
>Error

Whatever, I hope this is worth something someday

Pathetic lies from everyone who says that their code gives imrpoved stuff. ALL THE INVITE CODES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. NONE HAVE EXTRA BONUSES.

However I can provide you some info/tips about the app:
-Hide your real name from your earnings team in the settings.
-Use your real name if you plan on cashing the Pi out
-After 3 days of mining you get acces to the "security circle", in this you can add 5 people you trust. This will improve your hashrate. But from what I've seen the people in your circle have no extra priviliges whatsoever, so you could technically add random people to your circle aswell.
-Start mining on a good time of the day! You cannot restart your mining unless the 24 hours is over. So make sure you can restart the mining asap.

As a thank you, you could use my code:
>Rakap1
If you don't wanna use my code then it's fine, just please dont use the code of those people who claim you get double mining speeds or extra coins from their invite link.

Attached: 1560140698843.png (902x652, 359K)

k thanks incel

Attached: 1542084817970.jpg (635x595, 89K)

Stop spamming this everywhere. There are 75k miners now, and when they hit 100k, there will be a halving. Do you hate money? Let's postpone the fucking halving as much as possible.

code piardae for big brapper gfs

@14665120
>not wanting anime to be real
kys incel

>I gave my details to an app that shows me meaningless numbers

You pajeet tier retards deserve everything that is coming to you with this absolute nocoin

I just logged your IP, Jonathan.

There are 100k+ members since like.. Friday?
>PS. Use code "hoffa" for 50% higher rate.

I'm already mining, so no need for any codes.

Where do you got that number from? It clearly says in the app that there's 75k members now, and that when they hit 100k, there's gonna be a halving.. I see no halving, so they can't have reached 100k miners yet, or else they've changed it.

Are you joking?

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-231155__01.jpg (916x1953, 567K)

Yes, apparently not.

Need a code? Join the 61 of us.
>>tfue
Get a 25% mining bonus.
>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

>use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue

Attached: SmartSelect_20190708-220147_Pi.jpg (1438x2112, 1.7M)

Use code zippo to join. As one of the first thousand pioneers I am a senpai and will guide you through. Be fast, currently over 80,000 and less than 20,000 users away from the next halving!

Tired of all this begging. You all ought to get banned for begging. KYS.

Attached: 1555769069862.jpg (321x340, 34K)