I will give it to you straight. He started with a relatively small hedge fund and made a few million dollars...

I will give it to you straight. He started with a relatively small hedge fund and made a few million dollars. After that, he found out blackmailing rich people is a much more lucrative business and his "hedge fund" became a front for these operations. Basically blackmail collector for hire. He will be denied bail. If he isn't killed before it goes to trial, an entire generation of old school elite will go down with him. This will start the a new financial crisis because of the scale of this conspiracy.

I am very close to the investigation. Prepare for the first big name to be connected to this before the 16th of July. It will get ugly.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-224422__01.jpg (1080x840, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cernovich.com/major-court-win-for-cernovich-in-jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit/
archive.fo/TWUQm
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/11/04/donald-trump-teen-rape-accuser-drops-suit
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/8/william-barr-ag-says-hes-recused-jeffrey-epstein-c/
nypost.com/2019/07/07/daughter-of-ex-fbi-director-comey-is-prosecutor-in-epstein-case-report/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/08/epstein-detention-memo-seized-safe-contents-include-cd-roms-of-victims-with-other-suspects/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did they get him now though ? This has been well known for decades. Are they trying to bring down trump?

>blackmailing rich people

Attached: Is_It_Possible_to_Learn_This_Power.jpg (800x411, 77K)

A lot of court documents from the previous case were classified for no apparent reason. Several instances (including Mike Cernovich) sued to have those documents declassified. This has been going on for years and recently they won. The documents are scheduled to be released very soon. The public outcry which would occur from these documents - including that it was started by this "alt right" Cernovich guy, resulted in them getting ahead of it and picking him up. They already knew he was guilty and made an illegal deal. At this point, everyone is doing damage control. All news media is skipping these facts and burrying the cover-up because their billionaire owners are also connected. It's one big domino effect. Nobody is safe and everyone wants to protect their interests.

cernovich.com/major-court-win-for-cernovich-in-jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit/

At first, it wasn't his plan to do so. He was just really into children. Due to his hedge fund (which was a legitimate business at first) he met rich people and sadly when you are rich and women flock to you, you start looking for more dangerous and riskier "love". Those who are still pure and don't want to have sex with you for your money but because you have actual power over them. It's a completely different mindset these people have. To cover his ass, he tapped the hotels he arranged the sexual encounters in. Set up recruiting rings for children to get more offerings for the clientele. When some powerful people learned about his taps, they realized they could use him as honeypot and blackmail intermediary. He has so much dirt on so many people. Lots of collateral and killing him would probably set some of it free. These days only the closest of his friends go into sexual encounters through Epstein due to trust but turns out he still got most of them taped.

>I am very close to the investigation
how close?

Attached: 1560018454313.jpg (400x400, 14K)

>buy $billions worth of btc OTC
>snitch on old money paedos
>old world elite dies
>btc goes to $trillions
>buy prime jb islands
based

>It will get ugly
You mean beautiful, right?

how much did he pay for his island

Attached: 1.jpg (1140x798, 55K)

I want to believe, but
>I am very close to the investigation
You need to give some credentials, bud.

Attached: irenicus.jpg (320x438, 30K)

Trump? He and his DOJ made sure this happened in the first place, not to mention that a lot of "alt-right" social media people pushed for this to get declassified. Mongoloids (especially on Twitter) wants to tie this to Trump so badly they are just blindly making shit up, but this directly ties with Clinton and other people amongst the powerful elite. Which is exactly what Trump needed.

This SCREAMS the work of Mossad btw. Mostly because Trump and his people are not powerful enough to use CIA/FBI to get to these people yet, if Trump were to order FBI to get him for example.. it would "leak" and Epstein would be long gone. So this is without a question Mossad's work, just so Trump can get another leverage on the dems and Netanyahu can get another leverage on Trump.
Easy peasy.

Why did he fly back to the US on his own though? Did he really not know what was about to happen? He could have flown to a country that doesn't extradite and just stayed there like Roman Polanski.

make sure you keep me posted, okay?

except Trump is a friend of Epsteins and Trump is as much as part of Washington corruption as everyone else
stop falling for muh blue tie muh red tie political theatre

BSV will moon.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 5.08.25 PM.jpg (1068x1366, 261K)

Oh my God dude shut the fuck up.

based and redpilled, fellow magapede! the storm is coming!

it is all trumphs fault

Attached: ewrbwr342344.jpg (934x604, 42K)

>this will start a new financial crisis
Indeed, OP, the reason they haven't all been rounded up already is because it would collapse the economy, cripple government etc.

Hence, since Trump's inauguration we've seen hundreds of resignations and deaths among CEO and politicians around the globe, all leading up to this point.

Attached: 8D48CB05-113F-4A20-BAD1-195CBA0868DF.png (1000x1682, 1.72M)

>stop falling for muh blue tie muh red tie political theatre
Jow Forums is the only board that’s redpilled enough to notice that there’s only two real parties in the modern world, the haves and the have nots

Not an argument, sweetie

He denounced Epstein and banned him from his property like two decades ago. It's only now that people are trying to tie Trump to Epstein by claiming these things, why do you think that is?
Trust me, just wait and see what happens.

boomer here,
just recently made it and retired. Where do I buy qts like ops pic?? Jeff's site isnt loading

> I am very close to the investigation

Attached: 44900504-9BFB-4F58-B60A-FAC1FE559860.png (645x773, 49K)

A prosecutor of Epstein explicitly said that Trump was the only wealthy friend of Epstein that actually gave prosecutors good information to make their case with

THIS

Attached: 8C6C657C-E61B-4E89-869F-B0A3DC948B23.gif (750x527, 202K)

Sorry mate, you have to go the fuck back if you are not ready for the truth

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 207K)

except trump is logged taking flights on lolita express
add the fact that he's horny for his own daughter and you get...

>I am very close to the investigation.
Proof? How come you never said anything prior to him being charged?

Hey, OP.
My name is user.
I've been through shit like this before in the past, and I know that nothing ever comes from it.
No "old school elite" are going to "go down with him".
I won't let you get my hopes up.

Attached: 1533824374571.jpg (465x576, 45K)

Nobody expected Mike to actually win on the documents. They ambushed him preemptively before they become public to cover their own asses

Nope this is not DoJ, it's being run out of the SDNY.

Except it wasnt the main lolita express plane, it was a different one. And he used it once to go from San Francisco (if memory serves) to new York.

Not 20+ times to some dodgy island like the rapist bill Clinton did.

THE BIG QUESTION: Who does he blackmail for?

THE BIG ANSA: Intelligence Services

Attached: 1562005624804.jpg (1080x1349, 93K)

hes a horny womanizer but nothing so far suggests hes a pedo

And what man worth his salt isnt a horny womanizer? Maybe some low test beta cuck

Weird contradictions since Trump's DOJ and an "alt righter" is pushing this investigation. I'm not naive enough to think Trump's an innocent angel in general but he doesn't have to necessarily have anything to do with this guy.

This. He’ll get another slap on the wrist because that’s what happens when you’re a billionaire

*honk* *honk*

>I will give it to you straight. He started with a relatively small hedge fund and made a few million dollars. After that, he found out blackmailing rich people is a much more lucrative business and his "hedge fund" became a front for these operations. Basically blackmail collector for hire. He will be denied bail. If he isn't killed before it goes to trial, an entire generation of old school elite will go down with him. This will start the a new financial crisis because of the scale of this conspiracy.
>I am very close to the investigation. Prepare for the first big name to be connected to this before the 16th of July. It will get ugly.
agree with op. im an insider too. trump, bill clinton, prince andrew, and hundreds of other elite pedos are going down

>still talking this nonsence
He had this flight once, never visited any shady islands and publicly cut ties with Epstein

archive.fo/TWUQm
drumpf fucked an underage girl there because she looked like his daughter.
"including a 2002 quote from Trump that Epstein "likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." "

They are doing this to scare trump into a war with iran.

Straight away I saw media articles about this with Trump tagged on at the end. They will try to tarnish Trump with this for sure.

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/11/04/donald-trump-teen-rape-accuser-drops-suit

Try kys tiny brain.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13501364/trump-rape-13-year-old-lawsuit-katie-johnson-allegation

>AG Barr's father gave Epstein his big break as a prestigious math teacher after he dropped out of Cooper Union
>Labor Secretary Acosta cut Epstein a clearly dirty deal in his first case in Florida
>Ardent Zionist Robert Maxwell, the father of Epstein's madam Ghislaine Maxwell, had connections to the Mossad and drowned mysteriously in a boating accident

Connect the dots Jow Forums

This seems like the most logical explanation

he also raped his ex wife

a lot of crazy data points. epstein was plugged in with literally everything at the highest level wish i knew more about his life story. and hes just one of the rats that you see publicly that has crawled out of the hole, there are a lot of pieces of shit just like him.

If they’re bringing him out into the light now it must mean they’re desperate to try to bring someone down for some reason. There’s too many high level connections for them to do it haphazardly

Which means they are very very desperate to get leverage on probably trump. And probably to go to war with Iran. There’s no time left they need to bomb them ASAP, they’re already enriching uranium rapidly.

Moment Iran gets a nuke the Us And Israel are absolutely rekt

>Moment Iran gets a nuke the Us And Israel are absolutely rekt
Why?

>implying Epstein isn't a Mossad asset himself that the US intel community was forced to go after under unironic mounting pressure from people like cernovich

If you’re asking this question You understand absolutely nothing about geopolitics. Don’t know where to begin even. Look up the petrodollar

Lmao they don’t give a fuck about cernovich, he’s small time. They are fucking DESPERATE to get ANY leverage whatsoever on trump. The fact that he called off that strike is just another disaster in a series of disasters for US foreign Policy

You sound like a goddamn glowie

>petrodollar
Even if Iran get's a nuke, the petrodollar is safe.

Craig is Q. Bucket shop owners and human traffickers get the rope.

Attached: 1560518729077.jpg (416x232, 59K)

lol not a chance

How so?

look at how smug this chad is

Nice I mean this is probably true. He probably did have sex with some children though pedo style.Think bitcoin will keep going?

TRUMP 20202020

saw this briefly on the news today. A 2 minute segment... biggest story of the fucking year gets a 2 minute segment meanwhile some refugees being picked up in Italy got a 15 minute segment.. w/e.

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/8/william-barr-ag-says-hes-recused-jeffrey-epstein-c/

nypost.com/2019/07/07/daughter-of-ex-fbi-director-comey-is-prosecutor-in-epstein-case-report/

theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/08/epstein-detention-memo-seized-safe-contents-include-cd-roms-of-victims-with-other-suspects/

Epstein used Trumps Mar-a-lago to recruit over 40 underage employees of trump. Trump was buttfucking this kiddos on amps. It's been known for years in some corners of the internet. wake up dumbass

holy shit you're dumb. Mar a lago was Epsteins most used place for taking young spa attendants Trump helped this dude steal and probably killed a few girls and boys

this post revealed all the bluepilled fuckers, based

>Nobody is safe and everybody wants to protect their interests
This is the real story. Its dumbfounding to see all the people going "but Bill was in the flight logs!" or "But Trump was in the black book!"
Fact is, they both did business with the guy to the point that they were frequently traveling with him, inviting him to their own properties, shared dozens of lines of contact, and went as far as to introduce family as well.

>This will start the a new financial crisis because of the scale of this conspiracy.

Attached: 1548375134585.jpg (705x527, 247K)

>Trumps DoJ made this happen
Trump isn't a state governor...

If that’s the case why the fuck didn’t they bail Epstein sooner

Prince Andrew is in trouble. LOL.

Trump is actually innocent.

Trump can't stop talking
Dude is named in lawsuits of underage girls he fucked on isle of epstein
dumb as fuck right hereReally?
he can't keep his mouth shut, he's bragging about fucking young girls with Epstein>thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/11/04/donald-trump-teen-rape-accuser-drops-suit
American media doesnt cover this shit so only really curious ones like me find it. Most here believe fox news
It and domestic oil could always be strengthed thoughPublic corruption unit also getting involved, sounds like politicans going down. Maybe it is to put pressure on trump to get iran, mike pompeo? Koch bros? Who is putting the pressure?
Epstein thought keeping video of trump would protect him.

Who is that

great thread OP. the real question.

if I have 1 BTC, will I make it?

prince andrew and a girl who said him trump and willy clinton raped her underage, was it victoria something

This story been on CNN all day. CNN is unironically using the trump quotes for there own spin but the public are being redpilled on pedo elites and CNN can’t stop it. They need to do the stories even with a spin.

i so ready

Attached: `h shaking req.gif (209x193, 109K)

trumpers about to be ok wth pedos if trump revealed further

What intelligence agencies
Why the pretty colors on the (((temple)))

JIDF pls

also theyre gonna label it as conspiracy theory like pizzagate

That waist grab is going to cost you, Prince Andy. Take Keanu's advice next time, sir.

You can be this guy if you buy UND and hold to 2020. Don't forget to sell the $10 euphoria parabola. Screencap this.

>this will actually affect the markets
>it will all go into btc
>link will drop to atl in sats
>brapper will 1000000000x

>we all buy nodes

godspeed, gentlemen

Attached: download.jpg (710x473, 82K)

That photo is old. Its been seen by everyone over the years. The girl is 17 and she's Australian. Prince Andrew's involvement in all this is probably why fergie kicked him out.

Funny thing is on the radio in leafland during the ~60s newsbite the only person mentioned other than Epstein himself is Trump. No Clintons, no royals, just Trump and Epstein, buddies till the end. Really makes me think.

Attached: 1549333605691.jpg (500x669, 91K)

Attached: 1556596807866.jpg (754x665, 52K)

>This will start the a new financial crisis because of the scale of this conspiracy.
Good thing Trump signed that executive order to seize the financial assets of any persons or companies involved in human rights abuses. At this rate we will be getting a nice stimulus package soon.

Attached: 1539308967398.jpg (2475x2518, 1.39M)

>Jow Forums and /x/ tier conspiracies turn out to be true yet once more

if brapper passes link then i'll skydive with 20 strippers and get a brapper tattoo

this was known before those false narratives were floated.
You guys are full retard

I knew there was a reason Trump had his tongue six feet up Israel's ass. Still think he was the best choice for pres available, but so sick of his Israel ass kissing.

How do they keep getting away with it?

Attached: C612098D-1065-44A5-B13E-C2E4D4FAA56E.jpg (365x298, 30K)

The beautiful and profound crux of human civilization. Shot in the heart. Pedophilia is the key to bringing about the extinction of mankind.

Please please please tell me H are C is incriminated...