For those calling Lition a scam

Do some DD on their seed investors:

Longhash, LD Capital and ADVISUM

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 4.03.38 PM.png (1182x348, 84K)

fake and gay, I lost over 2000 dollars in the last couple days due to this exit scam

It's the most obvious, best ROI buy right now. 100k LITchad.

Just wait you retard. Remember, crypto goes up and down, not just directly up.

Longhash...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 5.06.15 PM.png (1852x1510, 980K)

yeah, you need to be braindead to not invest in this.
Lition is a 2nd layer solution that connects business enterprise dapps to a larger blockchain such as ethereum, through the use of private sidechains that are run through nodes. These nodes are staked through the purchase of Lition.
The reason enterprises in Europe haven't been adopting blockchain technology is that immutable stores of data are not GDPR compliant. This solution will allow companies to "delete" consumer data without destroying the integrity of the blockchain, by deleting the private data but leaving the hash that is mathematically impossible to reverse engineer.

Also the market cap is less than 8 million, insanely low.

Attached: 1562593792701.jpg (742x828, 42K)

LD Capital...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 5.10.39 PM.png (2052x1380, 451K)

What does this picture mean for me user

Advisum

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 5.12.43 PM.png (2030x1442, 1.13M)

Idk if you thought this was bullish but it’s not lol these companies suck

that binance idex will list Lition soon

Advisum management team...better quality my poor eyes couldnt read the blurrr

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 4.01.50 PM.png (1096x1396, 652K)

Wait ... the guy on the right has same last name as CEO.. coincidence? How common is Lohwasser as last name

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 5.24.25 PM.png (1620x590, 564K)

Gtfo of here with your gay ass conspiracies

they all look like that diddle boys

So they’re calling their seed investors board members now

Once again, you probably think this thread is showing good news for lition but it’s the exact opposite

I reckon you must be a poor dolt baka

A retard, or simply fud?

YOU DECIDE!

where can I but Lition?

I wish I was joking

IMAGINE, just visualise for one moment, having the opportunity to invest in this sub $10 mil and escape wagecuckery - but some half assed pajeet post sways your mind and you pass up a once in a lifetime opportunity

Attached: LIT.png (1053x924, 187K)

Can't take the losses. Just market sold my 15k stack. Want out immediately from this scam. Why did I listen to the discord shills

Getting absolutely JUST

the fuck are you talking about

Attached: IMG_20190709_001314.jpg (713x349, 28K)

Every LIT thread has some people repeating the same comments or Fud over and over. I'm 100% convinced it's lit holders that want to buy more and are intentionally fuding to avoid buying at a higher price.

the only fud I can make for this project is that the market cap is 7 figures. how can this nigger project be at a fucking 7 figure cap? this is either a giant fucking scam or all of us niggers are going to be part of another bit onnect

Check Idex.. JUST

this.

This project is extremely unique. Been here since 2017, LIT is disgustingly undervalued

Nice COPE, volume dropping off fast for LIT . Thanks for losing me 3K biz, I marketsold a few mins ago

Tokeny and Lition's STOs launching in Q3 :)

Attached: 1.jpg (591x1280, 104K)

How about you do some DD on your fucking scam coin. They claim to primarily be an energy facilitator/marketplace replacement with clients in dozens of cities in Germany, yet not a single German news source has mentioned them.

LOL you must be retarded if you haven't seen the news coverage of Lition yet, hahaha like LITERALLY RETARDED, actually BEYOND RETARDED lmao

ppl like you is the sole reason we are making money in this space

>Missing: Citations

So many news references you couldn't even pick one out, right?

Attached: obama.jpg (211x239, 10K)

I am so sorry but I have to do this to you - you asked for it. Look at the picture I posted.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 7.53.24 PM.png (1650x850, 212K)

I bought QNT when it was

Attached: 3.jpg (591x1280, 141K)

Thanks, buying back in after the 50% correction

Dude every month the team can dump their tokens on you, if that isnt a scam then what is a scam to you OP you fucking faggot scammer supporting bitch ass nigger.

The same with link any other "pre-mined" coins.

every month? fuck this

Seed investors get unlocked every month, LIT team members only start getting tokens unlocked in mid 2020

how much do seed investors hold?

lition is a scam run by discord trannies. The entire project is fake. The SAP partnership is not real and is only flying under the radar because of how unknown the project is. No technology or blockchain exists and the p2p energy market is a scam. Lition will exit scam any day, as soon as their fake partnerships start to press charges. That is why LIT is so desperate to pump they have about 100 million tokens to unload before exiting

Attached: 3DDEDB53-C896-4E32-9A4F-92C94157F12C.jpg (1125x1594, 331K)

>t. Former discord insider
PS: fuck you Eric

This FUDing faggot has been in every single LIT thread for the last week, fuck off pajeet anyone with access to google can see that you're a bullshitter

>he's still trying to accumulate
You should have over 10k already.

No exact numbers, but seeing that around ~18% of tokens are unlocked, and ~31% are reserved as rewards for early stakers and for sale to enterprises (according to the whitepaper), this would leave around ~50% of the tokens for the team and venture investors

Posts like this absolutely repel me from this. I'm an enterprise architect working for a global company with a background in data privacy, specifically GDPR and the CCPA. I can tell you GDPR compliance is not why enterprises aren't adopting blockchain.

Why don't they so?

Fuck this cLIT is dumping

Kek, you're a faggot larper who thinks they know shit but doesn't

LMAO I loll'd my arse off at this reply good work user