Untitled

:)

Attached: WTF!!!!!!.png (1863x729, 145K)

Holy shit

sick squiggly lines OP

Nice Picasso faggot

just open photoshop if you're gonna sit here and make generative art out of your meme triangles

Attached: 40-401842_pepe-emotes-pepe-emotes-pepe-emotes-png-feelsgoodman.jpg (840x774, 177K)

what is this, your kid's art project?

I know, I still can't believe what we're seeing.

ty tbqh

samefag detected

do you mind explaining your finger paints?

test

Attached: SamePoster.png (1920x819, 139K)

Nice just bought 100k

nice the (you) didn't show up.

The triangles clearly show us hitting 0.00036594 in the next 24 hours.

>>>

I could misunderstand it completely but it seems like a bullish Gartley pattern

ok but theres been threads like this for the past week saying we will hit that "tomorrow!" whats different here? how did you factor in BTC? how did you factor in twitter faggots?

Close, it's a modified Gartley I came up with. I realize it looks like I'm having a laugh to most people, but it's deadly accurate.

Well obviously there could be an announcement tomorrow that Google jumped the gun, and are considering other oracle solutions for their cloud platform which would cause it to break down. I can only try to predict based on information at hand, and historically this method has been trustworthy to say the least.

So tell use your price prediction for the near future based on these memelines

>As we look at these pink triangles we clearly see a weakness forming inside the top triangles. It can literally go in any direction. More info in my paid discord group you guys should join! Anyways this is just my TA DYOR tnx for watching, please like, comment, share subscribe and hit the bell ;)

Attached: 1540900805114.png (496x559, 318K)

What do you think is happening in this thread?

Yeah pretty much, just putting the finishing touches on my youtube channel. Don't forget to smash that like button.

you're fucking retarded. both moons were triggered by actual real life events (coinbase, oracle) that you can't predict with meme lines.

laughing my fucking ass off, the squiggly lines didn't give it away? also you left out google which was the first and most important.

So after hitting 36k sats we are gonna crash down again? Also what’s your prediction come EOM ?

>the squiggly lines didn't give it away?
it looks just like actual ta done by a retard, which is typical for Jow Forums.

Who said anything about crashing down? After 36k we will most likely establish a new floor at 1 by EOM.

Fair enough, I guess I wouldn't really be surprised to see somebody else post a similar picture in earnest.

$1 eom?

plz

Attached: fjtki21wt3621.jpg (600x858, 103K)

At $1 *

No not $1.

also what are these indicators called / how can I get them on TV?

On the binance tradingview chart they're just called XABCD pattern. It's the one that looks like 5 points connected in a mesh. I don't know what the hell I drew I was just seeing what the different buttons did.

OP, learn TA.

Attached: grade10-bullish-gartley.png (400x300, 8K)

in short you were larping all along?

No, I didn't say that.

what even coin is this

When you say 1, what do you mean? 100k sats or something

BRAP coin

1 btc

Based triangles

Hey what is UP everybody, how ya doing CryptoJohn here with the daily crypto analysis. I'm not your financial advisor so hit that like button. BTC is going CRAZY right now, money to be made but only with TRADE ANALYSIS. Bitcoin is looking primed to moon but im also seeing signs of a down turn. That's all for today and as always come to my telegram for my elite trader tips.

Attached: ElectricPlainEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 1.97M)

$1? 1 btc? wtf are you talking about

1 btc obviously

gonna start buying cheap links now, thanks guys

remember, swinglinkers always win

Very cool

You’re gonna get roped on

how is link going to be worth 1btc in a week? what?

Attached: monkax-gif.gif (332x360, 39K)

Group visualization.

You realize we have IDs on this board and everyone can see you don't have the same IP in those two different posts don't you?

Yeah that's the only way.. you linkies will create a separate timeline that you collectively shift to.
Thank god. Can you take the BSV faggots with you please?

Lol are you kidding me right now?

Visualizing this rn

Visualize as often as possible.