This is the REALITY of QNT

1. Team of 3 members contributing for 3 different repositories in their github.
2. 0 lines of code in the last 4 months.
3. Website that looks like it was done by a fkin intern that is learning basic html and js
4. License coin "needed" to use the hyperledger to use what is called Mapps in a world where license software is almost dead and will be dead soon.

You guys are fkin terrible at investing and money management and you deserve to lose all your money if you buy this shit for more than 0.0001$ each shit QNT, not to say now where is pumped as shit by biz shillers

Attached: qnt.jpg (200x200, 3K)

Price speaks for itself. Cope noqnter.

it's closed sourced you fucking retard go killurself

qnt and vidt get funded here all day long.

just kys faggots. no one cares

quantniggers really are the cringiest race on earth

its gonna dump like all flavorcoins here
surely i wouldnt buy the high and sell the low here

Attached: 1549068693085.jpg (1348x1177, 2.05M)

your mom got dumped

for the last fucking time. Its a private repo dumbass, its not open source

retard alert

>in a world where license software is almost dead and will be dead soon.
Youve clearly never held a job in an office, are you 12?

> Private repos
> Three million lines of code
> Muh website design
> Muh license software is dead

I'm actually laughing out loud at the sheer amount of anger I can sense in your post. You must be typing with such blind rage.

Give up user. Go outside. Enjoy the sun. Meet a nice girl. You have lost.

This.

> t. worked in business environments, pretty much every single useful piece of software is licensed with monthly/annual payments.

holy crap the state of this thread.
We really have been inundated by morons haven't we?

When did Quant even appear? I feel like it came around last week... FLAVOR OF THE WEEK IF YA ASK ME.

I’ve literally never even heard of Quant... sounds like something where the token is useless and it’s possibly a scam!

This is such a basic fud post that clearly has ulterior motives. You’re a fucking terrible actor

Been around for months and mentioned on here numerous times. It was literally so easy to research it back when it was under 50 cents and realize within 30 seconds how big it would be. Unfortunately Biz neets are too fucking lazy and/or expect to be spoon fed information.

literally been around all year, how new are you?

Imagine thinking people will fall for a random Autistic Troll over that of an opinion of Gartner, the world class tech research firm that also picked ChainLink as Cool Vendor for 2018 and BAT for 2017.

Low vol pump.