VIDIOTS

Finally got my 50k bag. See you fags in a couple of months.

Attached: 28EAB12E-EBA1-4AA7-B26C-13894F6E2932.jpg (802x802, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0xe7c54558a04f2f673ce271b6c908839e9342a50a
about.v-id.org/token/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take a knife, place the knife at the bottom end of your penis, and vigorously make a back and forth motion along the skin of the penis

smart money right here

Attached: 19mckl.jpg (600x400, 54K)

Attached: 1562576362207.jpg (573x430, 158K)

How high can this actually go? I'm considering acumulating some after seeing all biz shilling it

sky isn't the limit fren

$10 realistically

minimum $35

We're gonna be so fucking rich

literally doubled my stack for pennies.

$10 or bust faggot, I’ll be in mid triple digits at that point

For sure hitting $10 at least.

>all of these 1 post by this ID's shilling unrealistic numbers
I don't like this and am beginning to reconsider my stack

This shit is literally unpumpable lmao

Thanks anons I will try get a bag from this current dip.
Thread has only 5 replies, nice FUD.

Realistic target 2$

What does that even mean there's 13 posters and 15 posts

Zoom out you seething dog. In a year from now I could have your whore of a mother for one of my viddies, but I am NEVER, ever, EVER FUCKING SELLING

I think around $300 is a legitimate possibility by end of the week.

Are you mad?

yep, sell
do it, follow your feelings lmao
not unrealistic at all when you consider what it has going for it, if it isn't $5 at some point Q3 I'll be fuckin shocked

these rates are pathetic, it needs to be 10 times higher just to burn through 11m tokens that are going to be dumped until 2024

etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0xe7c54558a04f2f673ce271b6c908839e9342a50a

>etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0xe7c54558a04f2f673ce271b6c908839e9342a50a
>t. doesn't understand what he just linked or that at this rate VIDT has higher revenue stream than 90% of projects in the top 100
PS release of tokens is scheduled at 20% being released per year, not even dumped, just unlocked, and it's not 11mil. 2% of supply is with advisors, 3% with team. The other portion you're talking about - with private investors - is largely locked due to an agreement with the team and won't see any action until December at the earliest. this isn't difficult becky

40k burned monthly which is 480k a year with 11m tokens to be dumped until 2024, math says that it will go lower as supply will be diluted even more

Not sure if you noticed but your pnd token is done all the newfags are fomoing into the top of QNT now

Pure FUD. Unless you forgot a zero at the end.

qnt literally makes vidt obsolete with its goverify funtion.

>40k burned monthly
Totally inaccurate, the last burn was 350k. With access to the validation wallet, you should also be able to see there's no way they'll only use 200k VIDT this month. Brainlet tier FUD.
>480k a year
Again, brainlet tier FUD since, even assuming no new partnerships this month (unlikely) and no new business (more unlikely) they're set to hit nearly 500k VIDT in the validation wallet this month. That's 125k burned. Over the course of a year, that'd be 1.5mil VIDT. And again, that's without a shred of growth.
>forgetting about buybacks
Did I mention the whole "10% of all tokens in validation wallet will be bought back on exchanges" bit? That's 750k VIDT a year. Funnily enough, that's more each year being bought back than is unlocked for the team and advisors combined. And again. That's with ZERO growth.
>11m tokens to be dumped until 2024
Since you apparently have trouble with reading comprehension:
>about.v-id.org/token/
Download the whitepaper there. They will be unlocking - not dumping, but UNLOCKING - 20% of advisor funds and 20% of team funds each year starting 2020. That's .25 mil each year for the advisors and .375 mil each year for the team. The private sale, which is 7.5 mil tokens, is again, being UNLOCKED, not dumped, starting December 2019, and is released 1% at a time, ie 75k at a time. It is not all being dumped, and even suggesting so is intellectually dishonest.
>tl;dr
>hurrimastupidfuck
I'll copy paste this for future use since the same regurgitated FUD is copypasted with zero respect for factchecking.

the last burn was a Q1 burn. They only switched to monthly starting this July. So your projections are misleading, as I'm sure you know.

explain how token burn leads to price appreciation. Buyback is all that matters. And 10% is pathetic.

t. 15k vIDTiot

Projection isn't remotely misleading, yours was flat out fucking wrong. My projection of hitting 500k VIDT in the validation wallet without increases in partnerships/business use is based off already having 126k in there and the 8th of July not being over yet. You just divide the number of days in the month total by those that have already passed. Ergo, going to hit 125k VIDT burned this month, and 1.5 mil a year going by those numbers.
>10% is pathetic
Is it? You're making a big deal out of 20% of released funds even having a chance to be dumped on the market, and yet, 10% buyback of what's in the validation wallet each month is more than the team and advisors get released combined.
>15k VIDTiot
If you hold 15k and seriously don't understand any of this shit, you're fucking retarded.

10% is burned out of circulating supply
the last burn was a quarter burn (177k not 364k), and based on way lower vidt price

checked and redpilled

Yes, you're right. Didn't mean to FUD. I meant 1 VIDT = 300 ETH end of the week.

fuck you biz im so justed

Not burned out of circulating supply, bought back. The amount burned isn't from circulation, it's from the validation wallet (the rest is sent back to the main wallet). Though, buying back from the circulating supply is essentially a burn, since it's taken out of circulation as a result. There was a post on the telegram about it, it was definitely 364k burned and 177k bought back
dunno why you checked me, but checked back atchu

shut up you fucking idiot we got scammed

What is this coin going to do short term
We all know it'll multiply in price as it gets added to normie exchanges but before that?

Congrats plebbit
PS, my projection is based on it being a monthly burn and is based on current VIDT price. They're just using that much more. Check the validation wallet and do the math yourself. At this rate, with no growth (not likely since it HAS been growing so quickly in usage), there will be 125k burned this month and 67.5k bought back, taken out of circulation.

the amount that is burned is not of token holders' interest, but the amount bought back, which is effectively half of the burn, 10% of the vidt spent on validations, and that projection is way too high, consider that there were over 30k tokens on service compensations spent this month but daily spending is just a little bit above 10k

so is this bullish or bearish