Help me

My hands are getting weak. Im sick of seeing other coins blast off like QNT. I feel like biz has just become an echo chamber of LINK and has become borderline delusional. Its great tech, sure but I just want to make money. QNT seems to have the momentum and partnerships that I would kill for Link to have.

Attached: link.jpg (512x512, 13K)

We've hit delusion and peak euphoria a week ago, smart money has left the built already.

>QNT seems to have the momentum and partnerships that I would kill for Link to have.

worst quant shill thread ever. honestly embarrasing.

QNT makes LINK obsolete.
Time to move on.

>It's great tech, sure
You don't understand the tech at all. Also as a note, in 2017 there were tons of people saying "IDGAF about the tech I'm just here to make money." They all lost their money.

No seriously. If Link had something like sia, we would be shitting ourselves. Our best pump was coinbase, idk where we go from here

Do you honestly think the fundamentals will change in weeks time? It takes years to build a great tech.

Stop thinking you’re missing out great gains. Even the most legit ones are white noise when measured in 1W timeframe.

Hodl and you will make it

Don’t quit faggot

Attached: A5DF5424-4267-421D-9D92-E773633E1C7E.png (1860x2777, 657K)

>Google
>Oracle
>Salesforce

Stay poor fags. No Linkers repent!

This. There's no need for chainlink anymore. Just buy quant bro.

Watching linkers' delusions shatter as their shitcoin dumps to oblivion is one of the most hilarious things I've ever withnessed.

Can't even break $5 while quant is about to hit $20.
Lol stinkers.

Google was just a blogpost man, no matter which we way cut it :( Id much rather have the sia press release

I fail to see why an Oracle would be needed for that. Aggregation of data to trigger the contract? I think that it would be stupid to use an oracle for something like that, the banks should commit the information to the smart contract directly using their private key, that would be a much safer and cheaper implementation.

Just sell OP, you don't have what it takes

>what is rate of return
most of us bought link under 20 cents. do the math retard.

Attached: 1562173412366.jpg (2206x1896, 626K)

I can't until all the nulinkers leave again and swingers get priced out, this board has gone to shit. Wish we could get back to real talk, I might have to leave for a while

there are a few good threads everyday but they end up with ~40 replies and die quickly. most of the breadcrumbs have been discussed heavily already though.

Yeah just buy QNT, still a long way to go fucking faggot. Or better yet, listen to people calling it a scam and DONT buy any. Cant wait to see your post about how you want to kill yourself cause you missed out.

I'm a nulinker and I'm never selling. I'll be here forever

Attached: 1562531760484.jpg (720x659, 28K)

This. Quant is the new Link! ALL IN NIGGERS!

Granted.

you had 2 years pajeet shut the fuck up

I don't care about breadcrumbs, fundamentals, larps, prices or tokenomics, I've been here since the beginning and you're right it's been discussed already and I'm tired of spoon-feeding these days.
If you know you know at this point.

I want to talk about what data sources people are going to be providing from, or dapps in the works now mainnet is live.
What happened to the Chainlink General thread?

This is why I never bought Chainlink in the past 2 years. I thought people were shilling it as a joke to trick noobs into losing their money. Had I been an idiot who thinks that there is a such thing as an oracle problem, I would be rich by now.

However, I did learn to respect the power of memes. Memes are a decentralized oracle. The memes predicted that Chainlink would moon, and it was so.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 99K)

The solution isn't to sell your LINK, it's to make more USD

Attached: 1519010871622.png (3000x2961, 928K)