$20 dollar waiting room

Attached: qntchad.jpg (820x204, 12K)

I give it 72 hours. 24 if the exchange gets announced.

How much QNT does one need to make it? Serious answer please, I have some capital to invest

Whatever you can man, I strongly believe in QNT but dont invest more than you can afford to lose for anything

Why didnt I listen

Attached: crossfit.gif (305x190, 1.46M)

However, 100 would grant you a cool 10,000 in a relatively short amount of time and so forth. Do the math.

Also, from Gil,
"We're building everything with an enterprise first approach. Releasing products and solutions for enterprise clients to adopt with their large client base and market size then opening it up for developers in the community model. The Treasury - Enterprise is live with several banks using it already and the process and onboarding was handled by us. The Treasury - Community automates the process with smart contracts so developers can automatically get licenses, allocations and their tokens are locked up for the entire license period (12 months). If they choose to, they can renew at the end of 12 months which the tokens maintain to be locked and out of circulation or their license expires and the tokens get sent back to the Treasury to then be allocated to other new license requests and enterprise clients."

Buy quant it's easily THE best project EVER!

Its not even close to too late dude, 1000 isnt a meme, maybe not EOY but itll be soon

Scam

Its going up too much too fast. I don't like it.

Alright thanks for the answer, not sure about getting in now but it's looking good

This. I had no time to accumulate.

Make it within one year: 10K QNT
Two years: 1K QNT
Three years: 1 AR15, 10k rds 5.56/.223, 1k Bic lighters, and 1K cans of chili.

Attached: 1536797390629.jpg (861x929, 201K)

You stay poor round eye

Up to you man, but keep in mind, people werent sure about getting in at 8 dollars, myself included

>Make it within one year: 10K QNT
>Two years: 1K QNT
>Three years: 1 AR15, 10k rds 5.56/.223, 1k Bic lighters, and 1K cans of chili.

kek, can I join you in your damp cave?

10K QNT is a pretty hefty investment but 1k is doable, 2 years is still pretty soon :)
Yeah it may continue pumping for a while... Perhaps I'll DCA

Did you get in?
I was suspicious at 8$, now I am in FOMO.

Yeah, I went in at 8. happy I did. Ill be real with you, it might correct after today but dont let that scare you, it'll still be 100 EOY easily. Newbies just get spooked if they check the price daily

Probably should name this $25 waiting room because that’s where it’s heading next

I need $1000 to feel good about my 50 QUNTS

youll get it, just hold

Where can I buy this.

This. Feels poor man.

How the fuck is it $5 on binance?

its not on binance? Wtf are you looking at

Lol how do I use idex

I'm a fucking brainlet.

hook up your wallet and deposit

>what is wash trading

cringey cope

lmk why you think otherwise

Depends. You do butt stuff?

still waiting for QNtlets to explain this..
>4,383 addresses
>lets round it off to 4,000 because of exchange wallets, double wallets etc..
>150 million dollars came in the past month
>what is wash trading