Has anyone tried catfishing betas on Tinder and selling them /soc/ egirl nudes? How much have you made?

Has anyone tried catfishing betas on Tinder and selling them /soc/ egirl nudes? How much have you made?

Attached: 1544674558320.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

that child is going to be crushed against that pelvis
women should not look like the left pic

ive made around 200k.

gay

Fag

Teach me your ways
I have a kik

Women never in the history of manking had such muscles. Maybe some field workers. There is no natural attraction possible to something that have never existed or mattered in terms of reproduction.

Males had those kind of muscles, because males was supposed to be physically strong to survive. I'm afraid you are both closet fags.

kys fags

Attached: 1547755336713s.jpg (125x92, 2K)

She doesn't have much mass at all, what the fuck are you on about. She's extremely cut and that's it, she's not some kind of var-using she-hulk.

It is human to push the limits.

No, it's for men to push their limits. It's for women to drive those limits by being fertile and ready to be bred.

based and redpilled
keep women out of the fucking gym

>(((natural))) attraction
lmao

this. its a human longing to push limits and break boundaries. doesn't matter what fucking gender you are lmao fuck these incel retards

Lol what. She's a fucking tank of a woman. Have sex you incel

I used to pretend to be a gamer girl back when steam was at its peak. I got so many games gifted to me and even had one incel pay my rent for 6 months straight. I got caught when he asked me to cam with him so I got lazy and recorded a loop of a camwhore and tried to make it work but after 30 minutes of being stationary and constantly scratching her nose he caught on.

what he say?

He got embarrassed and blocked me.

call us fags....then complain your wife is a fat ass. Hilarious

this

yes, a woman with muscles is a red flag. they should be taking care of the home, not wasting time in the gym.

Attached: kitty got claws.jpg (500x249, 25K)

lmao

>but after 30 minutes of being stationary and constantly scratching her nose he caught on
my sides

This. This is one of the reasons I have visited Jow Forums since 2004 and keep coming back. Hilarious and amazing stuff, user.