Low market cap 1000x coins

I'm 50/50 longing OPQ and DAG for some high yield as we go into the next bull market.

What are your massive ROI coins?

Attached: Master_Roshi_Max_Power.gif (500x375, 763K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=BRAP-ETH
twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1148081147978498048?s=20
twitter.com/SHERM8N/status/1147851195802968065?s=20
t
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EVE and possibly 0xBTC but atm I'm only in on EVE

BRAP

etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=BRAP-ETH

This, on decentralized idex

ocean is starting to get shilled. had an ieo and price crashed but team is up on their shit every day. 7 mm market cap i think. not on idex though so maybe user will shift efforts there

QNT, duh. This thing is going to be 1000

I thought it was NIM, but this cocksucker is really disappointing me bleeding to 8 sat

OPQ is my moonshot as well

Not trying to cause FUD here but this project is basically the exact same as SiaCoin but with a larger emphasis on privacy as a selling point. Sia is already in the top 100 and is a P2P protocol that lets you sell and buy extra storage space in a cloud network of peers. Granted they seem to be going the route of hosting the servers themselves which may give it better chances for adoption since it will more easily work on multiple devices like your phone and not just your PC but just saying this already sort of exists in crypto

Reposting here
Have a look at VXV. Elastic, the company behind ElasticSearch, will publish and article very soon.
I have to admit that I missunderstood the timeframe on when the article would be published as I stated it here before but erroneously said it would be out by end of June.
It’s Elastic that was ready to publish an article in June but we, yes I’m actually an intern and worked on the article, took some time tweaking it and adding some visualizations to make it look better.
If you look into VectorSpace, you’ll see how potentially huge it can be, considering dozens of hedgefunds have shown clear interest

To make it short: hidden relations between stocks and and even cryptos exists. If one stock goes parabolic one day, you can create a basket of other stocks(and even cryptos) that have hidden relationship with it. The theory, which has been proven in many events(3 of which will be discussed in the article) states that these stocks/cryptos with sympathetic, symbiotic and parasitic correlation with the stock in question will go parabolic later on once these hidden relationships are figured out by the public
Imagine you see a moon mission and you have a very big chance of catching a comparable one by just creating such basket.

We have done a few one-year backtests utilizing this theory with varying sortino ratios for the pharmaceutical stock market and they all beat the S&P 500 by large magnitudes. For sortino 0.23, had one invested $10k, they would have made a profit of over $7k. That’s pretty impressive by only using baskets

Attached: A7A9E67F-BC6E-4E94-93CE-953B3D0D5252.gif (1215x1452, 421K)

Now, me stating that I am actually part of the team might be a huge red flag for you, but research further, especially with the article coming out. Also, volume has increased the past few days, and liquidity is getting better, so I’m personally starting to see a massive bullish potential rally. Especially considering I’ve been in this since September last year.

$raven
Raven_protocol
Binance_dex

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1148081147978498048?s=20

twitter.com/SHERM8N/status/1147851195802968065?s=20

This seems pretty unique within crypto. Sounds interesting to me.

Do you have additional resources to learn more about VXV and VectorSpace in general?

Dude FUZE. Market cap 30k supply 937 decentralized community run deflationary asset. Get some faggot

Attached: IMG_20190625_193643.jpg (640x640, 22K)

IM SICK OF THESE FUCKING SHITCOINS

They have the whitepaper, which is a little dated, but still bring about he fundamentals.
Or....just talk to Kasian Franks on Telegram either through the official group or DM him. He’ll answer all questions as he’s the mastermind.

t me/joinchat/GrCYjA8rPgD8coAiEhRuBA

Just check it out if you want and have time. It’s up to you if you wanna invest.

I'm also dag bagholder. Looks like we lost dagbro after the boomers at telegram gave him the finger. I enjoyed the daily dag spam with info and drama. I did my first dag investment after reading his copypasta.

What's the main selling points for OPQ?

$lit 300x peak euphoria alt season

Claymore

NKN is the most obvious moon mission I've ever seen since early 2017 ethereum but none of you faggots can buy it because you're american. Don't worry though you'll be able to fomo in when it's at $.50

EVE, it’s a gamble but right now it’s less than $800k mcap, could be a big win soon.

I really don't know why this gets ignored so much. It's going to at least an eth which would only be a 270k marketcap. Worse coins have done better and we're in bull market

where do I buy as a german

Cheap, efficient, decentralized, and secure digital storage that already has a 100% working product, works at 1/80th the cost of all mainstream cloud storage alternatives, and has a tiny underbought marketcap after the 2018 crash.

It is essentially the black markets wet dream for getting around secure information along with being a better alternative for secure cloud storage that normies will lap up after all the icloud and google drive leaks and hacks.

His Copypasta was solid and got me to invest too, shame the old guard shunned him, his info was solid. But he was a little heated and autistic. But I'm sure he'll come out fine. Just need to get more people aware of DAG's massive potential to soar past IOTA before the bull run starts.

Attached: 11111.jpg (247x204, 8K)

Attached: braaaaaaaap.jpg (1200x900, 128K)

Skycoin.

Still being regularly updated despite the FUD.

I bought over 1000 when it dipped to $0.80~0.90, so i'm pretty comfy right now.

If they even accomplish half of what they set out to do, I could see it go back up to $25-35.

this, the r/r on skycoin is an absolute no-brainer at this level. platform development ongoing for seven years and yet if you look at the price it's being left for dead after a few months of bear market. $25m mcap with 15m coins circulating. people will be fomo'ing in as soon as it's back on the first page of CMC

Attached: D3Pk63qVYAAPUgd.jpg (990x640, 33K)

0xBTC unironically.

Thanks a lot bro, will look more into OPQ, looks really promising. DAGbro's hyped and raw autism was good against the fudders. They got weaker by the day. Hope they will not come back and hijack the threads again. The boomer idiots at telegram were useless against the fudders. Then again, looks like we have a good DAG community here now. So that's good. Thanks again, bro!

>0xBTC
yeah the market has bottomed out but what makes you think it'll get anything more than equivalent BTC alt-season pumps? What are they bringing to the table?

Seriously BRAP is the best option. It's just getting started and already taking off like crazy. Once it hits CMC and a normie exchange it's going to go parabolic.

MITX, CHZ, CHX

CHAX, NPU, DIBX, SCHZ

RSR
20 mil marketcap
10MIL IN VOLUME
WOAH
GET IN BOIII WE MOONING

Just wanted to point out how correct I was and still am. See you fags at $.50.
Bittrex, Gate.io, or Huobi. Volume is low on idex but if you have patience you can pick up a stack over a day or two.

Attached: F5239BE1-C049-433E-87AC-B4264FDE148A.jpg (1125x1504, 419K)

you guys are dumb. you need to double down on bonds and pick up some euro stocks . playing with fake monies like some faggy heirs playing monopoly

smart cities

VOID. It's actually low marketcap. Like 60k marketcap.

Lit and Ren

RLX, KIN,DBC,OPQ

ONE is promising. They're basically ethereum except with a competent team of developers with really thick resumes (like several former Google devs). Their platform is already better than ethereum, and doesn't have many of the issues that ethereum has yet address.

Attached: 1562572943990.png (200x200, 7K)

this guy fucks

This. Based on the charts there will most likely never be a better time to get in either. Mainnet in Q3, the co-ceo sold his last start-up to Apple, and they've been working on this since early 2017.

Final piece of shill--they're the first platform LINK is getting ported to (pic related), and every other platform like this has made it to the top 50. This is an extremely easy 10-20x just on what it'll do in a bull market, but the fundamentals and tech can turn this into the next TRX.

Attached: LINK x ONE.png (1096x735, 104K)