Seriously, you guys are missing out if you dont buy QNT

I see a lot of posts of faggots complaining they missed certain moons, or how they got rekt, or just asking general advice of which coin to buy. This is it, this here is the answer. QNT! I can't stress this enough, just look at the shitty exchanges we have atm, BIG T1 exchanges are still missing, we will most def hit a 2 billion market cap AT LEAST! Get in now, or forever wish you had.

Attached: Quant-Logo-RGB.png (2934x1629, 60K)

Quant is a scam

'sup Rakesh

sure, thx just bought 100k

It's a scam, Gilbert to jail.

I already moved all my coins out of idex.
Oh well.

This. Stop the fucking childish back and forth. Youre delusional if youre staying away from a project just because it hurt your pride by taking off faster than your main holding. QNT is going to be 100 EOY, just do your own research and be honest about it. Stop looking for scams where there are none to be found.

It literally keeps going up
Please make it crash so I can by some

You are a fucking idiot just by posting its a scam lol. At least post a follow up comment as to why. I suspect you want to scare of other potential buyers by spreading suck bulshit. You are a waste of sapce and resources sir, kindly go kill yourself.

Another comment without any fundamentals or explanation as to why its a scam.. oh well.

Anyone reading this, please dont make any decisions based on a random comment that cant be backed up with actual research

This Quant is a scam is tired as hell. Its just low vol hype pump. Impossible to sell now.

You are a fucking idiot just by posting its a scam lol. At least post a follow up comment as to why. I suspect you want to scare of other potential buyers by spreading suck bulshit. You are a waste of sapce and resources sir, kindly go kill yourself.

Another comment without any fundamentals or explanation as to why its a scam.. oh well.

Anyone reading this, please dont make any decisions based on a random comment that cant be backed up with actual research

Is 50 enough if I hold for a couple of years?

It's not a scam it's just insanely overvalued. I'm glad you made money user but you're fucking nuts if you're not exiting or planning to soon.

please, tell me why its overvalued? Tell me why some of the trash thats higher mcap than QNT is more valuable?

This was disproven today when a massive sell wall was eaten up in minutes. That market manipulator got wrecked

Before a T1 exchange is listed? Are you fucking retarded my friend? No hard feelings if yes

People will see in time, not too far in the future, that Quant at this price was the most undervalued alt to ever exist in crypto.

Screencap this.

based biGREOVR from the future

S

not sure what youre saying

Ya this post definitely doesn't sound like euphoria

still waiting for QNtlets to explain this..
>4,383 addresses
>lets round it off to 4,000 because of exchange wallets, double wallets etc..
>150 million dollars came in the past month
>what is wash trading

I DIDNT BUY AT 0,90 CENTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY I'M SO RETARDED

Press S to spit on the whale that lost his stack while trying to to keep the price down.

hahha just wait till this euphoria high starts to fade and yall panic cashing.

Retard.

lmao watch us smash a 100 before we dip to 90, faggot. T1 exchanges incoming and hands have never been stronger.

It's not actually $150 million entering Quant. Thats not how marketcap increase works. marketcap is just the last traded price x circulating supply.

Wow. Dipped down to $12 for a split second and I what myself.

Shat*

Buying at the top of a whale pump and dump is going to ruin a lot of swingies and newfags.

Dude... I’ve seen 500+ eth walls get eaten in literal minutes multiple times this week lol

Like right now on IDEX you could increase the marketcap by millions with $100k marketbuy.

What makes you so sure that this is "the top"? Why not $20? Or $50? The whales are going to set a nice price for QNT.
Target: $100

fuck... I miss my QNT bag which I bought at $.80. Had to sell because of a dumb accident.

What kind of fud is this? 1000

I have seen every single project fudded all the way to the top 10 ... literally. Every. Single. One.

This is no different. Pretty great project, people pissed they’re “late” and the melts will only get worse once it cracks the top 50, then top 25, once it’s in top 10 people will be on suicide watch

I had 600 at 69c and I'm poor as fuck, sold at 4 bucks before the massive dump to 2$ and rebought 150 at $7.50. seriously wishing I had more rn