Quant makes Chainlink obsolete. Get in now or stay forever poor

Quant makes Chainlink obsolete. Get in now or stay forever poor.

Attached: quant.png (356x142, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maltablockchainsummit.com/news/hsbc-rolls-out-tokenisation-for-asian-customers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think qnt does anything. No code, no users, just bullshit

Attached: 357fyy.jpg (612x408, 82K)

Sell your chainsticks now and jump to quantchad train buddy! This train will ride to miracle land!

They have tech guy who can do everything out of nothing in the train !
I cant understand those who are buying now lol. REKT

No one is using QNT, they was selling reserve tokens back in January to pay their bills. Soon they will dump on holders their unlocked tokens. Pretending again that they got scammed
The just have to dump it to pay the bills

I already sold my LINK for some Quant yesterday. Didnt expect to see gains so soon. Cant complain lol. Any idiot would see that its gonna be many years before LINK pump again. Not with QNT though baby ;)

here's a (you) for effort nigger

So much this. Link is not gonna see gains for another 6 months at least, but Quant will be at least $100 dollars in end of year, minimum! I think lot sooner!

hi frens, I just sold link for qnt too lol

The dump this shitcoin takes on Jow Forumsraelies that fall for this blatant shilling is going to be glorious.

Yep 570 banks

maltablockchainsummit.com/news/hsbc-rolls-out-tokenisation-for-asian-customers/

identittii is not quant
who picked the name btw?
identitii phft

I’m not buy this shit at $14.. good luck selling.

We are just starting, swift and all will bend the knee!

Who do you think is selling you those tokens morons? lol
those who bought it month ago, and do you think there are more stupid then you around? dont think so hahaha

Quant and Link are bros tbf. Both next gen projects that will lead the way in mainstream adoption.

This is truly 7D chess

Let me get this straight
>Pretend to be QNT holders
>Pretend to be absolutely retarded
>Make people think QNT holders are absolutely retarded
>Make people think QNT is not a good buy

You guys are either retarded or absolute geniuses.
Anyone who is swinging more than 25% of their LINK for this is a blatant retard
I say this as someone with 250 QNT, I'm no whale but you would be fucking begging god to fuck you over by selling 50+% LINK right now for this

OKAAY, hope you remember me when we hit 20 :D

I just dont even know how to respond to this....do you know how investments work....crypto or stock?

This is such a great post from the dude who’s spent all day fudding Quant and ended his argument by thinking SIA was siacoin. You should get a job or a girlfriend or something lol

>15 Quant shill threads on biz right now
I wonder what will happen next?

KEK, chainlink is literal shit compared to Quant, you don't even need chainlink anymore, why do you think Quant is mooning and chainlink is dumping?

short therm , dump

Chainlink isn't needed in the world of server databases, true. It is used in the decentralized world of blockchains - something Quant can't touch due to being a server application itself.

Shhhhhh