I am financially, independently ruined!

What do?

Attached: vidt.jpg (598x98, 14K)

kill self

unironically DCA into the dip. Should bounce off 105 vits for an easy 30-40% pump, maybe more

Swallow your pride and sell for qnt.
QNT makes vidt obsolete with it's goverify funtion.

I bet you will fomo into the top of QNT just like you did with this shillcoin

Nah you aren't, you don't even hold VIDT. Anyone with a decent amount likely picked it up much earlier and knows it'll pump again. Decent sized sell off though. Lowkey worried about volume dropoff, but as long as .0011 holds I'm comfy. Sorry to anyone who bought high and sold low, this couldn't go up forever, but it'll be back just fine

No thanks. I won't FOMO at the top ever again.

Pissed off right now because I lost 3 thousand on this and the losses are mounting even further. FML

oof sorry dude, I sold all mine for QNT

hold dumbass. You're looking at hourly and daily candles. You think it'll still have 10m cap in a year after increased validations and tier 1 exchange? Real traders zoom out

>volume dropoff
Yeah this is fucking with me. They keep signing partnerships and volume keeps dropping. The only hope really is that they can get on a tier-1 exchange like they say.

Buy Flexacoin and you will make 30% to 40% by Thursday. Then take profits for fuck's sake. Keep the rest in if you believe in the project.

I know there's pain
Why do you lock yourself up in these chains?
No one can change your life except for you
Don't ever let anyone step all over you
Just open your heart and your mind
Is it really fair to feel this way inside?
Don't you know things can change
Things'll go your way
If you HOLD on for one more day
Can you HOLD on for one more day
Things'll go your way
Hold on for one more day

We had bounced off pretty nicely just a couple days ago off 0.0011 and it looked like we were gonna stay around 0.00140 not sure why another sell off desu

70 eth until we break up to .0014
30 eth until we break down below .0011

what does this mean

it's going back to 50k vitaliks, sell while you can

it means you're retarded.
0.00112 is current price

164 ETH to break 0.0010
With those 164 ETH you would go up to 0.00152

i.e we're at support

sorry :l im just new to reading books.

at least I'm not some pajeet or shill pretending I know what a coin is going to do like half of the comments I read

this is unironically a strange new situation on Jow Forums
it seems like a lot of people bought VIDT or LIT who had never been on a dex before, etc
we're talking about coins that are extremely early and half of Jow Forums is panic selling and acting like they're dead shitcoins kek it's hilarious

I'm down 35% in paper ETH profits from ATH.

In other words I'm still up 65%. Unironically considering adding to my bag.

It's because plebbit influxed after LINK mooned and now FUD the fuck out of good stuff like VIDT and LIT because they bought at the top

Buy more pussy

Attached: vbull.jpg (1000x750, 171K)