10 % Precious metals
10 % Crypto currencies
10 % Baltic countries
5 % Russia
2.5 % Eastern Europe & Turkey
2.5 % Asian stocks and emerging markets bonds
2.5 - 5 % Various; including commodity basket, oil and US stable consumer
25 - 27.5 % Fiat

I will probably cut my fiat stack down to 5 % within a year, I'm looking for a few developments to occur.

Any other people who're doing some active portfolio management with $300k +, if so what's your portfolio?

Attached: 98cb8f466cb93bd979305a42ddf9f96c.jpg (500x505, 56K)

All in crypto

the future is now, old man

All in bsv

Attached: EE5AC7E9-4294-4387-AACF-32E6A16BEB08.jpg (1024x1365, 229K)

Go all in with BRAP. Thank me later.

absolute madman

>losing your money to an Austrian scammer: the post

My portfolio is very similar

50% Real estate ( 2 multi family houses)
20% stocks and mutual funds (AMZN & VHDYX)
10% Crypto (can’t disclose yet... pump soon)
10% silver (have numerous 100 out bars)
10% In checking account

I’m at around 330k

I just turned 30 a few days ago... so not doing terrible but I am doing kind of bad compared to some people on here... just paid off my first rental property so now I will use what I used to use for that mortgage and just put into random alt coins... I pray for a moon shot... tired of being a wagie

you own 5% of russia?
>t. gay humble brag larp

>0% BRAP

Never gonna make it.

Could user sell Brap to the 3gwei poorfags

Attached: Ed_2784ee_5785760.jpg (500x586, 55K)

Looking good.
My portfolio is essentially a bet against the western fiat currencies, western bonds and western stocks.
I bet against them by going long crypto, precious metals, Eastern Europe and the remaining assets are just there for diversification even though they are a small proportion.

However I hold 0 BTC (Out of the crypto I own I have 1/3 ETH, 1/3 FTM and 1/3 other alts).
There are several reasons as to why I bet against BTC.
Besides the fact that it lacks fundamental properties to serve as a store of value or as a currency it has a huge issue built into it's setup.

The setup will make it less expensive to perform 51 % attacks for each halving, making it less secure for each halving.
To keep the current level of security the price of Bitcoin will have to keep it's exponential growth in price, which simply is not possible (even if it miraculously would eat up the whole market cap for fiat and gold).
I did some estimations of when I think people will realize that this issue of less expensive 51 % attacks for each halving will occur.

I think people will realize this somewhere around 2026 - 2030, unless this flaw gets out in the public which cause a mass sell off or actual restructure of the code (which I doubt, since the BTC core team seems to have issues on implementing fundamental changes in the code).

I went off a tangent there, I just wanted to say that since this board is full of BTC shillers.

Approx

20% Mutual funds
20% Bonds (boomer ik)
(up to) 20% buying lawsuits
10% making short term loans at 10-20% interest
10% REITs
5% ETFs tracking USA and world
5% angel investing

the rest is in cash and properties in Manhattan, which are pretty much guaranteed to hold or appreciate in value.

you fucked up with the slavshit
also sell the metals with some profit as soon as you can

Muat be cool being a millionare except all your money is tied up in investments and you shitpost on biz. A lot of poor people out there fucking bitches and having fun. Here you are. Lol.
And to think you even larp this shit life. What must your real life be like??

>0% BRAPPER
never gonna make it to billionaire

>I'm a millionaire
>However I hold 0 BTC

L A R P B O Y S

You can believe that I'm LARP:ing if you want.
I've fucked enough bitches to lack interest in it to be honest (About 40 - 50, although a clear majority was prostitutes, 30 - 40 which is kind of sad but I don't regret doing it).
I've tried various drugs, I've been partying, I've been traveling and so forth...
You can only do it so much until you realize you need other type of experiences.

I admit that my life right now is pretty uninteresting which is why I hang out here I guess.
I'm not nearly as social as I used to be, I've dropped several of my old hobbies since I don't deem them to be "productive" enough and I don't do so much.
I spend most on my time consuming content to create new investment ideas, thinking about how to save the western civilization and learning new stuff (currently machine learning and all it's prerequisite skills such as statistics, linear algebra, multivariate calculus and programming).

I have not met the love of my life and I don't have children which I honestly wished that I had.
I have a fwb (whom I have very little in common with, so it's not so fun at times). At least I don't live a complete incel life as a lot of you guys do.
My life is pretty neutral.

Peace.

Would you mind to counter my arguments instead of shouting "larp"?

Looks interesting.
I have no idea how to make money by buying lawsuits or how to find prospects for short term loans.
I live in Europe so things are probably a bit different here.

Do you make your angel investments as an accredited investor, through people you know or crowd equity?

My "slavshit" went up over 20 % the past year which is good enough for me and it still looks to hold great potential, especially in comparison to western countries.

I'm a multi millionaire.
95% in crypto.
You did it wrong that you missed December and you are also not 95% crypto.
Then you would be a multi millionaire like me not a shitty millionaire.
What's your net worth?

50% bitcoin
40% monero
5% chainlink
5% silver

my original ratio was 50/50 crypto and silver but it became impossible to maintain without liquidating anything. ymmv