Ahahaha user, you are going to miss the ride again... Jesus Christ when will you learn

Imagine being so short sighted as to not literally buy the bottom of this future giant.. Jesus Christ user you will never never win

Attached: 8DD407A6-29DC-497D-84C5-10CC561B24FA.jpg (850x716, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/devery-io/devery-ministry-of-education-world-food-programme-tunisia-project-summary-df96b0a4effe
linkedin.com/in/antoine-najjarin-904828b5
youtube.com/watch?v=8f0KJc4Lj3Y
twitter.com/chainlinkmarket/status/1123362782655631361?lang=en
create.smartcontract.com/sibos17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

24 hour change: -33%

kys telegram faggots

Crazy how everyone just dismisses this as a fucking scam without actually looking into the underlying web3 javascript fuck biz you are really just a bunch of 15year old closet incels aren’t you

Your super smart. You see that it’s down from the initial smart money pump? That means it’s a good time to buy,.. ohh no you wait until +4009% to buy like a fucking retard

Says he bought chain link at 50c to cope since he actually waited like a dumbfuck and bought at 3.5$ hahaha stay poor ... always and forever

still down over 90% from ICO after 2 years

kys telegram faggots

I have been waiting for this one to take off for some time... huge potential.

Hahaha never made a cent in his life . Cry’s on telegram that he got banned because he’s wickad smaaart

lmfao, how does it feel to know you'll be poor forever? Thats what happens when you buy shitcoins that have been on IDEX only after 2 years

Hahaha you are so pathetic.

ahahahahahah faggots, enjoy financial ruin

Attached: eevecope.png (937x562, 37K)

Do you just hate S because he’s smarter than you?

S. held Devery to 0 while I sold 4 months ago for chainlink

No I don't hate him, I pity him

Hahaha nice fake cope

whatever helps you sleet at night

enjoy your IDEX shitcoin while the team "decentralizes" on you

Hows the UN program and JD going? Oh wait!

Attached: 1512868211620.jpg (155x202, 11K)

My Tradingview has literally stopped showing links price at $3.2661

I always just do the opposite of Jow Forums
All in

I bet you ride chain link to the ground

I bought this shit at 9k sats and still holding. Every fucking hour theres a fucking dump.

Never fucking selling right???

UN is using the tech and JD.com accelerator got shut down by the Chinese government. Nice fud.

S. said the exact same thing to me when I bought at 40 cents

>supply chain meme
>2019
Kek. Even when supply chain scamcoins were all the rage back in 2017 this was still a piece of shit. Imagine buying it in July of 2019 holy shit my sides.

He wasn't in EVE at 40 cents retard.

"We wish the ministry and WFP all the best"

LMFAO
medium.com/devery-io/devery-ministry-of-education-world-food-programme-tunisia-project-summary-df96b0a4effe

by the way, one of the cofounders LITERALLY LEFT THE TEAM LAST YEAR and the team was completely silent about it
linkedin.com/in/antoine-najjarin-904828b5

notice how he doesn't even write the "Devery" name and just says "Blockchain Startups" LOL

He must be SOOO PROUD of the project

Attached: 1527650732283.jpg (375x378, 50K)

What is that like 5 x ?? Bfd . 2017 I had 200x 300x shit and I didn’t act like a pompous fucking shit stain like you.

im talking about buying chainlink at 40 cents you fucking braindead idiot, learn how to read

When are you selling?

Yeah devery was good enough to birth a founding member of polkadot via it's close relationship with parity.

This is bullshit. If you are holding 400k plus of this shit and not selling you are a fucking liar

Who knows, whatever the price is after all the major integrations are revealed (SWIFT, AXA, Cryplets, etc)

Your a fucking liar man. You don’t hold that much, and if you do your a ducking idiot for not selling

uhhh okay then.
There are over 300 people who hold more than me, not sure why its so hard to believe

Lmao you fucking liar

Im a software engineer at a major tech company

Why would I sell when its only 3 years of my salary? 400k doesn't mean the same thing to everyone in this world

Hahaha ok I believe you

Okay, if you're only rebuttal is that i'm lying then I have nothing to say to you

cope harder

So your saying you put 60k into a random crypto project? The fuck are you smoking man.

Hahaha busted

"random"

holy shit you people are fucking clueless

youtube.com/watch?v=8f0KJc4Lj3Y
twitter.com/chainlinkmarket/status/1123362782655631361?lang=en
create.smartcontract.com/sibos17

Two years of spoonfeeding

fucking

years

Attached: 1559706064671.jpg (577x577, 36K)

Hahaha you are going to get so rekted when this trends back below 50c

Hello gayboys, I have just discovered an exploit days ago that already made me more than 0.45BTC in the last 8 days

Before you use there is one rule:

>please don't use it more than 3 times a day, or it will stop working

Go to the link below, scroll down and watch the video for explanation on how to use and proof of the system working.

Here is the generator link: bitcoin-generator DOT online