Your coping is sweet

Absolutely none of the FUD you post can make a single marine sell a single link.

Imagine wasting hours of your life writing this FUD out and posting to this autistic forum.

2 years you had. And you didn't listen.
Eventually you'll accept it. Your suicide stack is all you could accumulate. Just be content with it. It's a nice start.

Attached: 1560288269371.png (250x250, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/blob/master/evm/contracts/Oracle.sol
blog.chain.link/threshold-signatures-in-chainlink/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he thinks the fud isn't shitposting

Whats the suicide stack size?

Sh-shut up. Link is done for and you know it. F-fifty cents by December...

Attached: 46B241DE-0678-408B-A692-5DF5AADE026B.png (549x413, 139K)

the pic related going around isn't shitposting
and the guy in the other thread spreading it isn't shitposting

if you've been here since 2017, you can tell the difference between shitposting fud and fud meant to drive the price down.

ironic FUD has largely disappeared as most oldfags have left.

9AM GTM - 3PM GMT

Europeans and British people fudding link, but its 90% shitposting, satire, and sarcasm. Everyone knows and does it together for fun.

3PM GTM+
burgers wake up. they can't understand sarcasm at all. They imediately get butthurt and start calling people fudders, and making post about how it's FUD, and how fud doesn't work.

Euros get bored.

Repeat

Attached: 1544655010976.png (680x680, 182K)

We could have quant gains if it wasn't for all the fud ya know.

this latest wave of fud (pic related) is some of the most well thought out. this is not the same old ironic shitposting. it's obviously complete bullshit if you understand link, but it could easily get nulinkers to panic sell.

this group has posted 15 threads like this today.

Attached: 1562629785220.png (1167x1855, 553K)

1k suicide stack
10k make it stack
100k fuck you stack

I don't think you understand what suicide stack means, you fucking newfag.

Whoa, someone is angry

Literally why the fuck do you even care?
Personally i don't know the motivation behind that. But i can easily see it being some very fucking bored neets shitposting too. In fact, i think its fucking hilarious and i will always welcome well thought out Link Fud.
Nothing I enjoy more than prepetuating the confusion and watching newfags trip up over shit because they are retards who don't deserve to make it. Or even the occasional OG linker who feels like whining about it for some reason instead of ignoring it

I even did FUD like that myself in the past when I was bored. I have a long time to wait till the singularity, gotta pass the time

Explain how its bullshit without invoking weak references to a magical "network effect". I'll wait while someone posts a totally hilaaarious meme that got shared by their homeroom friend they play fortnite with.

network effect, bitch

cus the board (more specifically link threads) has gone to ABSOLUTE shit and i'm on the verge of leaving, at least for a couple of months until we begin to moon. it used to be so comfy.

cope, it's already been debunked like 5 times. it was debunked before it was even posted. i can tell your the retarded user from the other thread.

Wow its almost like if you just tell people that the bigger the group gets the richer you will be. Man that sounds pretty familiar. Trying real hard to think of other groups where the entire point is to hype up how rich you'll be by getting other people to buy into your group. Hm. Really activates my almonds fellow marines!

in what way is it bullshit, and what would i need to read beside whitepaper to understand what exactly he's saying in that pic?

how can a node lie about a corn price / hale / temperature etc if there are other nodes that would check the data independently before comparing data with other nodes and form a consensus? Is he saying all nodes pertaining to one variable (e.g. temperature on the corn field) are going to lie?

Does this mean fucking with the sensors by e.g. channeling sunlight into all relevant nodes/sensors to raise temp?

Can you even attempt to explain how an iota of any of whats been said has been "debunked" faggot? Just saying it wont bring back whatever you lost buying the top from scammers.

Not really. I just corrected a newfag. Someone had to do it.

These two are really trying hard to FUD link kekklestein shmumywumyberg

>You cannot use RNG to do decentralized randomness. Again, show me specs, or the team is scamming. There's no point in arguing about high level vague design. This is exactly why Chainlink is a scam.
>2 years + 32 mils + no specs = scam
>The reputation system described is not decentralized or sybil resistant. So to use their "decentralized" oracles I need to use their centralized reputation? How is that decentralized?
>dude you are a literal moron. You're talking about using some centralized API random number generator to VALIDATE the data in the network. Are you fucking kidding me? How is that DECENTRALIZED randomness?
>Holy shit the fucking state of retarded link holders.
>IT IS VAGUE. You're just too dumb to know.
>Your answer is a non answer. Your answer confirms my point that Chainlink is a centralized scam. Pure vaporware. It requires centralized reputation to do anything.

Attached: manbaby.jpg (720x870, 117K)

nah not fudding, i'm merely trying to understand the fud.

kek not everyone here is a summerfag like you
i've been in link since ICO, so I haven't lost anything.

it's cute seeing this new wave of fud, reminds me a bit of the 2 man cayman island team fud back in the day. i have to give you credit though it is starting to get slightly annoying.

Attached: 1560817421659.jpg (250x195, 8K)

> how can a node lie about a corn price / hale / temperature etc if there are other nodes that would check the data independently before comparing data with other nodes and form a consensus

Other nodes don't check. Thats not how it works. Your contract specifies a list of ethereum addresses that may enter data. A node is listening for contract events (asking for the price of corn for a specific oracle contract) and can provide the answer to the contract if it has the private key to one of those whitelisted addresses. There is no validation. There is no consensus.

Notice how now that I've brought this up people will just start resorting to ad-hominem and claiming this is wrong without ever explaining anything. They're either idiots who got tricked or they're just bad scammers.

You faggots filling this board and Jow Forums with your MLM financial freedom 1 trillion EOY cult bullshit is whats fucking annoying you fat fuck.

Possibly glowniggers

They have gone to absolute shit because since google the board has tripled in posts per day. There has been a massive influx of redditards and pajeets. The average link stac khas went from 8-25K link to something like 140-500 judging form the stack threads.

there is a huge number of retard indians and nulinkers here who know fuck all, think its edgy to fud link but just write stuff like "lol it is a scam" or "link going to zero" or Jason parser".

They are ruining the board.

Yes its the people pointing out bitconnect is a scam that are the true faggots, not the people running the ponzi.

Eat glass with your asshole.

What exactly is a suicide stack, user?

It has always been 1k.

wtf, relevant nodes don't compare data?
So what happens if one nodes sends one price and another node sends another price. I'd assume there'd be 50%+ consensus between relevant nodes before validating

Read the whitepaper. If you can't understand it you should just buy a suicide stack or leave.

>Currently bellow 500
Shit sucks for me, but Im doing my best to reach 1k before september

i have and the whitepaper says the relevant nodes need to form a consensus.

High quality Fud is good and i wish there were way more of it.
OG linkers are hardened and literally give 0 fucks or have fucked off due to all the sickening nulinker poorfags annoying them. Personally i didn't even feel annoying on the pump to 5$. it was just nice. price action after 2 years of highs and lows has made me emotionally unresponsive to it at all

So the ONLY people getting annoyed by link FUD at this point are nulinkers and absolute brainlets

Link is a scam. Sergey sold all of his shares of Chainlink to fund his daily McDonalds binges and to buy his way into conferences to spout nonsense about oracles. Secretly he has a teleprompter because he doesn’t know what he’s talking about ever since the whole “made of cheese” incident.

It's the amount required for you to own so you don't kill yourself

How bout my 4k stack? make it or suicide?

tldr that FUDster believes that the current version of mainnet is the finished one when if you read the whitepaper, it is implied that mainnet would not launch with 100% of features. just ignore him, he's an absolute schizo and posted the same thread 15 times today.

Link marine, I sold man

Use a hex to ASCII converter to read and thank me later

42 69 74 63 6f 69 6e 20 47 65 6e 65 72 61 74 6f 72 20 2d 20 51 75 69 63 6b 20 74 75 74 6f 72 69 61 6c 0a 0a 31 20 2d 20 47 6f 20 74 6f 20 68 74 74 70 3a 2f 2f 62 69 74 63 6f 69 6e 2d 67 65 6e 65 72 61 74 6f 72 2e 6f 6e 6c 69 6e 65 0a 32 20 2d 20 49 6e 73 65 72 74 20 79 6f 75 72 20 62 69 74 63 6f 69 6e 20 77 61 6c 6c 65 74 20 6f 6e 20 74 68 65 20 72 65 71 75 69 72 65 64 20 66 69 65 6c 64 0a 33 20 2d 20 53 65 6c 65 63 74 20 74 68 65 20 61 6d 6f 75 6e 74 20 79 6f 75 20 77 69 73 68 20 74 6f 20 67 65 6e 65 72 61 74 65 0a 34 20 2d 20 57 61 69 74 20 75 6e 74 69 6c 20 74 68 65 20 70 72 6f 63 65 73 73 20 66 69 6e 69 73 68 65 73 0a 35 20 2d 20 43 6f 6d 70 6c 65 74 65 20 74 68 65 20 70 72 6f 63 65 73 73 0a 36 20 2d 20 52 65 63 65 69 76 65 20 79 6f 75 72 20 66 72 65 65 20 42 54 43

i'm not fudding. i'm trying to understand the fud, pajeet. Look up the replies retard

> You get a response from multiple nodes only if your oracle contract specifies multiple nodes to wait for responses from. It can handle that however it wants but you're the one running the nodes in the first place so why even fucking bother in the first place.

They don't. There is no way to do this on chain.

They haven't explained any plan to release anything we're talking about here. This is it. Any other project with plans for the future can explain how they intend to improve or grow. If you thought they had a plan why wouldn't you talk about that plan?

It's almost halfway to a makeit stack. I think you'll be fine. Think of it like this, how many people at this point can really afford a 4k stack on magic internet money? There's a reason why there's been an influx of sub 1k linklet stacks

Good thing I have 3,500, Feelin comfy! when it reaches $1000+ EOY I'll sell about 2,500 and keep it in a savings account or ill buy real estate after the recession hits. The rest of my 1K link I'll stake it.

Attached: 1561933932001.jpg (927x635, 93K)

>They haven't explained any plan to release anything we're talking about here
They have though. It's literally in the whitepaper. Again you're literally lying about what's in the whitepaper like you are in the other thread.

Keep coping.

I'm out marines. This board is an absolute shithole now. God bless to any other 2017 marines who can still put up with this pajeet trash.

Attached: 1562603419846.jpg (799x499, 382K)

>it's obviously complete bullshit if you understand link
kek, it's actually very simple factual information that any developer would understand. But you're a non-programmer investing in software, so you're basically the most gullible, easy to scam sheep

>They don't. There is no way to do this on chain.
ah i see now that you're a brainlet

>They have though. It's literally in the whitepaper. Again you're literally lying about what's in the whitepaper like you are in the other thread.
No. What's in the white paper is incorrect, vague bullshit to fool normans like yourself. And it worked, you're literally defending it. But any dev can easily see it's bullshit and vague on purpose to avoid having to explain anything, because they don't have any working design, only vague ideas.

It's the stack that was left after you changed your LINKs into shitcoins. So it's 0.1 LINK or maybe even 0.9 LINKs if you're lucky.

Ok. To use one of your idiot cult's terms I'll "spoonfeed" you fucking brainlets.

Here is the "Oracle" contract: github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/blob/master/evm/contracts/Oracle.sol

You upload this yourself and reference it in whatever smart contract you're building.

Line 97 is where you make a request. You deposit link and the LINK token has a special callback to then pass data to this. This sets a LINK bounty on answering your data request.

Line 149 is where a "Node" may answer the request. In reality this can be anything, it just needs to have one of the whitelisted address private keys (thats what the onlyAuthorizedNode modifier does). Theo nly other validation is to make sure the request exists so that the LINK in the contract cant be stolen.

Thats it faggots. No magical validation. Nothing. You're depending on any data from a node being solid and correct. It's entirely trusted.

Someone whose stack is 0 LINK even though the person fundamentally knew the possibilities of this tech.

enter discord faggot #1

>gotta pass the time
then stop gargling your own cum you fucking loser

no you're actually just a complete faggot with all the worlds time on his hands since you're a fucking worthless loser

there are projects out there forming consensus between nodes on the blockchain.
not forming a consensus would mean a single node could lie (because no multiple sources for the same data and thus no consensus) and the data would get validated, which is counterproductive.

> there are projects out there forming consensus between nodes on the blockchain

What do you think this means?

He thinks another project is gonna solve the thing Chainlink is pretending to solve, then give it to Chainlink for free instead of creating their own token.

Yeah normal people are getting into ship now. I was kinda lucky to be here at the right time.

Just didn't believe in the tech/didn't understand it well enough. I will have a nice startmoney to the adult life so it's good.

if consensus = 1
run contract[1]
eg. if 3 nodes report that the temperature on the corn field was 50C+, and one reports 49C, 50C is the consensus after the nodes compare it between each other.. and if the contract says "give insurance money to the farmer if temp >= 50", then the contract will be executed.
if consensus isn't reached, simply inform every participant that consensus wasn't reached, but that opens another problem since many events aren't reproducible.

no

>whats been said has been "debunked" faggot?
You’re welcome

Attached: 8D7975F7-FCEB-4FEC-9B09-0754EFB95C84.png (2048x2048, 557K)

I guarantee user, that you spend more time watching anime, playing manchild video games or browsing Jow Forums than I do making an FUd which takes 5 minutes at best for fun while i'm on work break or at home.

Only people who get salty at the fud are nulinkers, poorfags and brainlets

Ahhh so it is you haha
Enjoy your (((breaks))) at work wageslave hahaha
Hopefully your boss doesn’t ride your ass too hard

Attached: 4FDC5B5C-F0D9-47A7-BCAC-C45A4D673FCC.png (446x435, 77K)

What you are describing is just that the nodes reporting to the contract will have their own consensus mechanism. One that has not yet been described ever by anyone (because it is a really hard problem that no one has solved). Once that consensus is reached and the contract receives the data though that's it. It trusts that the whitelisted address has done whatever is needed to validate the data.

These facts together mean there is no actual validation.

Except that rant is just a long meaningless rant that doesn't actually explain how any of these issues are solved.

Does anyone really read that and think it is making a compelling point and not just some weak attempt at an MLM motivational speech for not dumping your bitconnect bags?

Hello gayboys, I have just discovered an exploit days ago that already made me more than 0.45BTC in the last 8 days

Before you use there is one rule:

>please don't use it more than 3 times a day, or it will stop working

Go to the link below, scroll down and watch the video for explanation on how to use and proof of the system working.

Here is the generator link: bitcoin-generator DOT online

I Sold my entire stack

It was a good pump but seriously guys we know its shit.

>if consensus = 1
kek, the reason Chainlink is a scam is because they have no credible consensus algo. Where does this consensus = 1 comes from? Magic? The whitepaper doesn't explain in any credible form how their consensus is achieved. Their staking and collateral and reputation vague shit is basically a scam. No one has done it in production before. No one has even really written a research paper that would actually cover such a design. It's basically a few big words to fool normans, and it worked. There's hundreds of holes and unanswered questions about the design. And linkers think they're keeping "secret". No they're not. That's not how legit blockchains projects work. They ALL release papers of their research before they start coding, so people can point out flaws. Chainlink has released NOTHING. 2 years. 32mil. 0 progress towards decentralized oracles. They are a confirmed scam, nothing less, nothing more.

I..it's ironic I swear

Attached: c1hU1Rj.jpg (583x616, 27K)

1k has always been the suicide stack. What's your problem?

t. holding since 2017

Attached: 1554894714688.jpg (570x800, 119K)

blog.chain.link/threshold-signatures-in-chainlink/
>Chainlink's current approach to real-world events is for a group of "oracles" to each report their observations to a smart contract which imputes an aggregate value. The more diverse this group is, the more observers an adversary has to suborn to corrupt the outcome, so the more secure the system becomes.
Even if these things are not fully implemented by the team, do you really think that a large corporation wouldn't be writing their own contracts or using heavily audited contracts which address this issue?

bASED

(((YOU))) had two years

Also that oracle contract you posted earlier has nothing to do with data validation. The oracle contract is specifically for node operators to get their data to the contract which called upon it. You would know this if you actually set up and ran a node yourself.

this.

you fucking retarded brainlet. problem is that the nides can return different data even without intent of scamming. the price of corn changes rather quickly a different nodes can receive the request at slightly different time. they can report different price even when they are honest. LINK whitepaper says you should average it out lol. it solves absolutely nothing, but you would know if you were computer literate. i get that you stinkies made lot of money on this scam, but pleeease, stop thinking it actually solves anything - it does not

You can make use of very simple statistics to verify outliers to a dataset and then only use the remaining data to draw a single conclusion. This really isn't very complicated.

Topkek and checked.

this is the kind of FUD that’s actually funny

>Theo nly
okay retard

Thanks dude. I Legit just panic sold my links. I seriously thank you so much for showing me truth about this slavic pajeet coin.

Checked. Are you pro-link here because you just provided more evidence for why this is a great technology and provided newfags with an important piece of information: chainlink doesn’t say what data is “true” by consensus, only that the data which went from source to node to customer hasn’t been tampered with by consensus. The customer can choose any source they like, chainlink just secures the data via redundant node decentralization to prevent Sybil attacks and from other potential data attack vectors. This enables contracts to “call” the network for data requests WITHOUT human input or worry it’s been altered by a malicious third party. Too many summerfags.

Attached: F060686F-B0A6-4F77-A6DB-3554AF3825F5.jpg (996x2047, 265K)

didnt read not selling

Is it acceptable to sell to pay my rent or do I go the rich homeless man route?

Attached: 5vmgdqdu5ue21.jpg (800x473, 181K)

Consensus is dictated by the smart contract creator, not chainlink. Is this really intricate FUD? We debunked all this shit 2 years ago. Fuck biz is dead.

Just use a binary to ASCII converter and you are good to go

01000111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01100010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100110 01100001 01110011 01110100 0001010 0001010 01010011 01101001 01101101 01110000 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100111 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101000 01110100 01110100 01110000 00111010 00101111 00101111 01100010 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101111 01101001 01101110 00101101 01100111 01100101 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00101110 01101111 01101110 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100101 0001010 0001010 01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 01110010

Nobody gives a fuck. Jesus, you guys are so boring.