The Future Foretold

Let me explain your future:

You fight it as the memes become worse and worse. For some reason devery keeps on mooning. You cant understand why a garage door exit scam is up 1000% on the 7 day chart and your bags just can't keep up. After disbelief you actually DYOR and determine that yes you will buy devery when it's 70 cents. It corrects down to 40 cents and you proclaim *fuck it I'm out it was a scam all along* after selling, it then continues to go to $2 in a matter of only a few weeks. You proceed to think *I'm a visionary I knew this project was legit! Afterall I bought under $1 last time.* So you buy in again only for it to continue straight to $10.

It's never too late to join the team biz. Why fight it.

Attached: 1562242351336.png (808x528, 862K)

You can call out random prices all day, but if the team is a bunch of nobodies who have no connections to the business world no one is going to buy

Hahaha you have to be a fucking low iq brainlet to believe that

Instead of buying this absolute piece of garbage put some money into MITX

Attached: 1562556756107.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

NEVER SELLING

im so close to selling wtf -30%

like how is it even possible for a coin to dump this hard this fast?
i don't know whether to be devastated or impressed.

Just beliEVE.

Attached: rakesh.jpg (540x540, 133K)

lol end my life

Attached: eveboiz.gif (450x800, 167K)

based trips

>2605 vits
the lower the better baby
GIVE ME THOSE CHEAP BAGS WEAK HANDED NIGGERS AAAAAHAHAHAHA

This is like reverse fomo but then I look and there's nothing stopping if from going up really.

us degenerate gamblers are akin to bottomfeeders, looking for coins at or near 0 that can only go up

we are now in the 8 hour mark of the no buys streak.
this is like quant except the complete opposite

shut the fuck up

dont fall for this telegram pump and dump

>not getting in on the pump and dump that has a legit team and use case

did you notice that the only volume this coin had in the past year started when these pajeets started shilling? this project was DOA when it first started in 2018 because we had a dozen other supply chain projects doing the exact same thing and EVE came late to the party without even a semblance of a completed project. Then LINK, biz's coin went on a fucking mega rally with a google announcement and a coinbase listing, brought a bunch of newfags to the board.

A shitload of disinfo on LINK ensued followed by a shitload of shilling. Projects like VIDT brought in a bunch of newfags because it has a dedicated fanbase and a mega assload of potential. Then a little while later some street shitters started shilling EVE with a bunch of half-assed memes and managed to pull some gullible newfags into the loo, not much of course since their 24 hour volume for the past month is capped at $91k, but they did manage to steal a bunch of cash.

Basically you fell for a pump and dump. Learn from this and look for the signs next time.

Highly disagree vidt contracts are copy paste code and the project is forgettable at best. Devery is a solid project and the shilling is justified. It's a shame that people on biz do not actually research projects before they bash them

you're right, VIDT is trash, how many clients does EVE have again?

Oh wait, it's none. Yeah, solid product right there, good luck with your bags.

"Clients"

indian milkers are goddess-tier and i say that a white man

Devery is actually working with the largest humanitarian aide program in the world. They developed software for them on top of the deveryjs framework.

200% dump in 2 days. just STFU pajeets

imagine the smell