Check catalog. No FUZE thread. Let's change that...

Check catalog. No FUZE thread. Let's change that. FUZE for those of you who are unaware is a hyper deflationary community driven token where the dev currently holds less than 5% and is giving away more. Real low market cap being shilled by McAfee and held mostly by Jow Forumsraelis. Doesnt get more comfy.

Attached: IMG_20190625_193643.jpg (640x640, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x187d1018e8ef879be4194d6ed7590987463ead85-ETH
firetoken.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Healthy increase in volume and buys on FD. What's interesting about FUZE is that nobody is selling. forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x187d1018e8ef879be4194d6ed7590987463ead85-ETH

Also theres less than 1000 coins. Scarcity my nigga.

no airdrop = scam

>nobody is selling
then how are we supposed to get any?

You have to take a bite of the sell wall. Only way. I did it. There was an airdrop and you can still get some by joining the telegram

are there plans to list on coin gecko or anything?
this is under the radar af

Join the telegram and ask. I know we've got some exchanges lined up other than the few we're on. @Fuze_token

I would think so. Right now the devs trying to get the website back up. The community is doing a decent job of shilling. They've been spamming a lot of people and even got McAfee to tweet about it kek.

If you guys aren't checking out AfterShock you're missing out. Still early. More Airdrops coming. Contract just went live yesterday and was built from scratch. No copy paste.

3% burn and 3% rewards to holders. Already 200+ holders from the first Airdrop and no one even wants to sell. They're holding for those sweet sweet rewards.

T.me/aftershock_token

Attached: IMG_20190626_115618_042.jpg (1280x1280, 71K)

Here is another deflationary token - there is like 400 spots left in their 1st airdrop.

StakSats - 21 million,variable buern down to 2.1 million.

6500 token airdrop - go get it.

Staksatsbot on telegram.

I'm sitting on 4.7 right now, iron hands.

That's something people don't realize either. Tbe airdrop was for 4 tokens which are now worth about 130 dollars. Yet nobody is selling for that. Shitcoins

They need to get their website fucking working ASAP. McAfee fucking tweeted it and it's not even functional. I'm not selling till my stacks worth at least 1ETH but I can't do that until these fools learn to write HTML.

Attached: 1560806430502.jpg (400x396, 36K)

Yeah I know right. That was a pretty big fuck up. Its hard to shill when they don't have the website working.

buy FIRE token

firetoken.co/

>1 million supply
>dev holds 20%
>outrageously high burn rate 10%
>no McAfee endorsement
Congrats user you found the ultimate shitcoin.

you say shitcoin like its a bad thing.... get free shitcoin ---> if moon, sell, profit, repeat.

(thanks for the 10 eth you added to my stack free bomb airdrop)

Ok

If McAfee is shilling this. I might go all in.

1 FUZE = $100 EZ