Perfect example of a scam coin

Perfect example of a scam coin

Attached: _HfLplcY_400x400.jpg (394x394, 13K)

why? it's good

Have you even seen the charts?

chart is looking fine. just a little retracement? look @ the gains last weeks. soon the next waves will be there..

and even when it's a longer phase ( I dont think so srsly ) the project is because of this no scam. I mean wtf has the long term project with the chart to do.. VI

>giving a shit about daily/hourly charts
Moonboys are chasing other pumps, come back in a month or two

Hello gayboys, I have just discovered an exploit days ago that already made me more than 0.45BTC in the last 8 days

Before you use there is one rule:

>please don't use it more than 3 times a day, or it will stop working

Go to the link below, scroll down and watch the video for explanation on how to use and proof of the system working.

Here is the generator link: bitcoin-generator DOT online

STFU !!!

>> a LITTLE retracement

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I cant believe how idiotic these people can be

are you freaking dumb you moonkid? what is your problem, are you not in profit anymore and crying or what?

it's a little retracement. dont look at daily charts! compared to the gains it's a little retracement. I dont care if we are @ a 7, 9, 11 or 5 million marketcap. I know that in 2020 this thing is 15 Dollars +

daily chart determines everything, coin is fucked

Thanks for the heads up Rajesh but I'm not selling, go buy Brap or QNT lol

>it's a little retracement.
From 0.0018 to 0.0010. Nearly 50% retracement.

Attached: c4jt321.png (580x282, 310K)

>the project is because of this no scam
>I mean wtf has the long term project with the chart to do

You realize your attempts at shilling come off ironically as fud? Honestly you would do more for your vid bags by not trying to defend them...

Also 19/Female(Male)/CA if anyone is interested you sexy sexy crypto boys ;)

Attached: 1562284227217.png (440x458, 289K)

something about this post has turned me extremely bearish

Attached: .....jpg (320x320, 9K)

I just bought a shit load more due to the fudding. I've been waiting for this thing to go back to 33 cents and I just bought back in. I now have over 4K. If the FUDDERS somehow knock this down ti 25 cents, I'm going 7K.

If you're not in VIDT, you're genuinely missing out. 5 dollar EOY is CONSERVATIVE.

you are a faggot

the coin literally does not even need a price it can work perfectly fine without being traded

Fuck it im so far down now I'm staying onboard
Will just pray for green

seriously I dont know what you mean. I'm perfectly alright. it's hold time for me. bought a month ago, so I'm still in good profits and rome wasnt build in one day

this 5 EOY meme is gay as fuck with no basis other than muh MC

either way, I dumped my 30k stack at 150 vits and I'm loading back up on a 50% gain right now. This is as close to the bottom as I'm willing to wait for. It's gonna bounce and I'll make easy money when these retards who sold come FOMOing back in in 2 days

i understand people bought high, but the FUD must have worked. this is a goddamn idex coin. is everyone forgetting how early it is?

Okay I'm starting to get worried. 5 weeks ago this was 0.0003 that's another 70% drop from now

I have a 20k stack.... did I get baited into a P&D? Were the pajeets right all along?

$5 eoy is a link $1000 eoy tier bullshit but it is very likely to break 100m market cap because of the roadmap

meh the base layer of the pyramid as expanded so much since then.

my wallet has moved from 93 to 107 in the past week.

>but the FUD must have worked.
How is this...possible? Thought FUD only got everyone to buy more and it's extremely bullish???

Attached: coin.png (729x961, 541K)

Buyback and burn is coming monthly now, don't worry. This coin should be pumping 20-30 cents a month, and then of course there is the major listings at the end of Q3.

sell at least half of your stack, i am very bearish on this coin but try to salvage as much as you can

>Okay I'm starting to get worried. 5 weeks ago this was 0.0003 that's another 70% drop from now
>I have a 20k stack.... did I get baited into a P&D? Were the pajeets right all along?
Yes, you got baited and we pajeets were right. Sell all and buy Flexacoin. There, I gave you 30% by Thursday. Then you buy DADI and wait until July 15th.

>seriously I dont know what you mean
Exactly. I even told you your shilling comes off as irony but looking up the meaning of irony probably still wouldn't really help you.

Literally this.

>I'm perfectly alright. it's hold time for me.
No one believes your lies.

Anyone selling before Q3 Binance/Huobi addition is a moron

Fuckkk alright this is a ride or die move. At least ETH is rising slowly so that softens the (temporary) pain a bit

if you guys want to see what's going on with this coin, just visit etherscan

mid tier wallets (5-20k VIDT) are dumping left and right for last three days. Whales (20k+ VIDT) are accumulating.

bro, shut the fuck up, you make me want to sell.

FUCK YOU PAJEET STREET SHITTER I WILL FUCK YOU UP

im financially ruined

I gave you legitimate advice, faggot. Don't heed my words again and get rekt further.

Why are you bearish? It seems a lot of people are but I don't exactly see why? It's got an actual product behind it, good memes, excellent future news that is absolutely not priced in, and a low as fuck market cap. Why do you see this going down even further?

>Imagine buying shitcoins during the golden BTC bullrun of 2019
>imagine watching your wallet bleed sats as 99.999% of alts die , and BTC makes its inevitable ascent to ~$185,000 by 2021
>imagine the deep pang of regret when you could have bought the KING ,but instead you were an impressionable faggot who trusted memes instead of THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY IN FUCKING HUMAN HISTORY

Seriously....how fucking RETARDED do you have to be to not see what is happening before our very eyes? You stupid niggers deserve to be poor!!

Hmm you make some valid points but your id says Girl so I'm going to ignore everything you say/do the opposite

>Hmm you make some valid points but your id says Girl so I'm going to ignore everything you say/do the opposite
Buy more VIDT. This is only the bottom! Take up a loan and then pay it back in three days when it reaches ATH! Sure fire deal! Make sure to filter out future DADI threads in anticipation as well.

>shilling a dead 2018 scamcoin.

you pajeets really have no self respect do you. how bout I just pay you to suck my cock?

The project is rebranding on July 15th to EDGE and edit.com and stakers are already making money. Staking now has 100% ROI in one year. Stay poor vidtard.

Attached: 1508561013976s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

20k stack... in a pump and dump coin with barebones buy orders...

Attached: 1555990342652.jpg (625x773, 60K)

Stop. Everyone in this thread deserves to be poor.

Sub 10 mil market for a project and company of this magnitude. You guys are the dumbedt mutherfuckers on earth.

Thus is 2019's most solid play by far. My god you retards are DUMB.

Weak handed sub 20k vidt holders are the only ones sellung....manipulated by whales while whales accumulate. Fucking retards.

dont judge over other people. education is free in this world. I dont lie, in fact I'm having a conversation like in the real life here. I'm not hiding or feeling myself more safe because I'm anonymous here. God is watching us anyway. When I say Rome wasnt build in one day, I mean this. And I will hold this VID Token. This was my plan since the beginning when I bought it last month. I know the future is bright. Waves never broke me all my life! You need to take hits in life.

Bought another 10k bitch

You ID is TS-Girl, even the board itself identifies you as a tranny

This is the most shiiit coin of them all, see how they dump can't hold value. qnt is the only real good coin on here.

thank you. do you think now is a good time to top up or will we go lower?

perfect reversal setup. sell side is thin. buy side is stacked. 1h RSI massively oversold

>You ID is TS-Girl, even the board itself identifies you as a tranny
My boy pussy is ready for DADI

and I laugh about this topic here. I laugh about having a topic on this coin under 10 mil market cap. this is no topic for me. I'm out of this thread here. maybe it changes when vidt hits 100 millon and some so called "investors" with weak hands are not longer within us. Peace

wow look at that bounce. easiest 6% of my life. And it won't stop

Only imbeciles buy this

Tomorrow we will reach an all new high!

indian

mr. rekt man

jesus

I AM BUYING MORE
FUCK OFF Jow Forums
I AM NOW DOING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU SAY

Loaded up. See you guys on the BGD surf up

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-113250.jpg (1080x2160, 484K)

The sad thing is that once this dumps 80% everyone will forget and people are going to get rekt

Literally everything besides a few coins are getting slaughtered atm because of BTC, you retards have no sense of how the market works

Buttt it won't dump 80%, There's a lot coming through this year, stop fudding

whales holding it up above .001 hopefully they don't drop the wall

Stop letting people get into your head, if you believed in the project 2 weeks ago, you still should now, this coin was always going to be a hold man. Look at the roadmap, calm down and wait.

I fucking hope it drops to 20 cents. I’d be up 2.5x still and the burns for next month would be insane compounded with the increased usage from partnerships. if this thing gets dumped on before the month ends the circ supply gets annihilated next month and it becomes more bullish than ever because this project will. not. stop. existing. airbus, amspec, ibk, ibm, krohne. it’s an actual fucking company with real world adoption and the team cares about token holders, otherwise they wouldn’t have negotiated with the whale.

God people are so quick to slam this coin, do you not see it's potential? Low market cap, real world clients, solid website / roadmap, always delivers on time etc etc?

@ Fellow Vidsters, stop stressing about your investment, this is a solid project that only has room to grow, anyone who can't see that is an idiot. Don't focus on the price everyday unless you're swinging. Wait for the large exchange listing and turn off the charts.

WE ARE PUMPING
BACK TO 34 CENTS
$1 EOW

Yup.

acquired another 9K stack.. I just moved up 17 wallet spots into the top 70 wallets now.. thanks for selling me your coins OP

In a year you will be able to exchange your tokens for COMPANY STOCKS.

Amazing I just read that too, How are so many people still sleeping on VID-T???

This thing is a one trick pony. Not s good investment imo. Go buy stocks if you want stocks

>one trick pony
Wait for the medium article this week ;)

What is the conversion rate for tokens to shares?
What are the companies revenues and profits?
This shit has no value until you know the answers to those questions

DURRR WTF I CAN GET STONKS??!

you can get stocks of the vid team, however vid is a division of another company so its a scam regardless

finally check the chart for this obvious pnd scam coin. it's literally the bubble chart. user... i...

Ask yourself why are they doing the buy back and burn?

Listen up whale faggots this better be $1 when i wake up in 8 hours

Attached: kjkjhhh.jpg (211x239, 18K)