Smart money is buying the obvious bottom

Smart money is buying the obvious bottom

Attached: 1637.png (200x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iex-ec/dapp-of-the-week-08-heartify-a-blockchain-and-tee-healthcare-use-case-c500feb543a3
t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

High IQ anons are already in, as its almost prophecy time.

totally delusional

smart money is flowing like water.

A solid point, chocked full of insight. Thanks user, just sold.

You're smart user, please go on and buy more of this, go all in.

I have a suicide stack of it, that is probably unironically 5x your entire holdings. Care to explain your position? Or just stopping in to blow dudes dicks?

I saw this thread the other day. Hoping the prophecy comes true. Whale user seemed legit.

How heavy are those bags ranjeet?

My position is: don't fucking buy this shitcoin.
I don't need to explain, and if you don't agree there's no need to insult me, loser.

checked
literally never been heavier sir please do the needful

This is correct
Low IQ user detected. Solid FUD bro. Stay emotional. (and poor)

>30m market cap
>partnered with IBM Cloud
>partnered with Intel
>partnered with Alibaba Cloud
>backed by BPI France
>backed by French government

Here's your next QNT bro

Ok, i leave you with your delusions, go all in ASAP

You keep saying stuff, without saying anything. Whats the point ?

Clearly you don’t like the investment. Any particular reason why.... like a legit reason?

It's over Gilles. Link won. Now you're posing as a whale to pump and dump to fund your summer tranny bash since V4 is too far away. Not going to work.

>checked
>based

This token attracts some of the worst FUD ive seen on this site.

bullish.

> This token attracts some of the worst shills ive seen on this site.

Pleasant guys, too.

Ive seen you get asked on 3 separate occasions to explain your position, but you continue to avoid the question, while whining like a bitch about people being mean to you.

Y
O
U

G
O
T

T
O

G
O

B
A
C
K

Most of these companies want to sell you bags not pump your own. They got this shit for literally free.

What are you, some sort of Jehovah's Witness?
I don't have to explain anything to you, retard.

>most of these companies want to sell you RLC

Being this retarded

Attached: 39091CD2-5375-4000-A627-3058A23B1527.jpg (751x688, 236K)

here's some food for thought:

if someone has computing power and it's more profitable to mine a different coin than it is to work for the iexec network, why would they do that?

> Insulting anyone criticizing
You must have some mental illness, Jehova friend, get help

The longer this coin stays undervalued the more money I pour into it.
Keep it low retards, keep accumulating, let the market come to you. That's how you get rich.

checked, based, and unironically red pilled.

>insulting anyone
>just insulting you

Pick one you sensitive little faggot.

RLC will absolutely explode, the fudders will be totally btfo

> oh look, they are back

Attached: RlcShillsB.jpg (917x799, 61K)

>doesnt understand data renting
> doesnt understand the near infinite use cases for decentralized cloud computing

The medical records industry alone could 1000x this token.

Not.gonna.make.it

>doesn't understand that this shit is printed for free while running entirely on ETH

Hey transjeet, remember when you tried to FUD that intel was talking about IEXEC, not RLC, not knowing that its literally the same fucking thing? Pepperidge farm remembers

Attached: BA6EDFCE-8376-43B1-8CB6-9BF7955F05F5.jpg (750x298, 64K)

> what is blockchain agnostic

N
O
T

G
O
N
N
A

M
A
K
E

I
T

Don't argue with shills, it's stupid.
Those are a crew of 9th world paedophiles working for a notorious french scammer and tranny lover named Gilles Fedak.

They are so angry because now there's death penalty in their country if they're caught abusing children, so they transform sexual energy and curry into anger and shit.

Attached: gillye.jpg (1300x1067, 86K)

still not accumulated, bro? it's over, you can stop acting now

yeah, but that doesn't bring more workers to the table. the token being more expensive doesnt do shit for miners cause they're gonna be operating in a free market, which means there's gonna be a dollar amount pegged to a certain amount of computing power based on profitability for the requester. I'm an RLC holder dumbass.

I guess the real answer to my question is that if enough services end up on iexec, then it's inevitable that the price per computation will go up enough to make it more profitable to compute them instead of mining, somewhere between the price per watt of btc and the profits of the job requestor generated by iexec.

now we're a crew, I can't believe you finally graduated from saying we're literally all gilles just switching IPs :')

> Mumbai office timezone detected
I hope at least you wash your hands before touching the keyboard, since you've wiped your ass with them

Attached: rlscammers2.jpg (599x599, 77K)

Bro if you are holding solely for off chain cloud mining, you might want to research the 355382 other potential use cases, mainly in research and record keeping.

Its still up in the air if decentralized mining will even be feasible.

>what is absolutely fucking pointless token no matter what pajeet chain it is on

NOT GONNA MAKE IT

stay poor mah nigga

>its fucking pointless gay gay tranny pajeet pajeet indian gilles

Transjeet epic tier FUD

>muh transjeet
>muh trannies

is this the best that the fudders can do?

Attached: 1431508426776.jpg (800x450, 36K)

RLC is called Trannycoin.
Its only use case is Gilles Fedak dumping on you and use your money to fund tranny parties.

Attached: gilles_.jpg (397x595, 50K)

I'm going to buy a stack when its in single digit cents.
RLC is still above ICO price, no way I'm getting in at these inflated levels.

This is your last week to grab. After that you might as well cut your dick off... or wait another 2 years for link to 2x

>annycoin.
>Its only use case i
it burns

definitely holding for a million and one uses for cloud computing, dreaming for the ones that kickstart us. however in this case I'm not talking about cloud mining in particular, although I do like the idea. it's more that if mining is literally more profitable per watt then you can just allocate as a worker more efficiently.

your answer effectively boils down to that with adoption it will be a null point, because it'll probably be more profitable to work for iexec because of the actual value of the services driving up the value of the transactions on the platform. that's assuming that the resources for mining and working for iexec are 1:1.

medium.com/iex-ec/dapp-of-the-week-08-heartify-a-blockchain-and-tee-healthcare-use-case-c500feb543a3

There are quite a few use cases for this token, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. This is the next min. 100x token medium to long term.

If im understanding this properly, this will allow for secure data transfer of research and medical data basically instantly... with the ability to monetize or “ rent “ any portion of it at any time, without giving out any more patient info than needed.

This couls be a big deal

Nice little green dildo into a BTC pump just now. FEELSGOODMAN

Attached: A46EC0F6-3045-43D3-8F70-CBB31EFA593C.jpg (1354x938, 125K)

Based whale user prophecy is based

who's buying, my dudes?

the execularity

has begun

PAMP IT !!

.... I-I-S ITS HAPPENING ?

Attached: 6A478747-E474-4D36-9F76-8674338AFDFB.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

where the hell did you guys come from
this shit is probably gonna be at 33c again tomorrow, id say sell to accumulate but theres never enough volume

SEETHING

You smell that ?

Attached: D9BD2C88-0E8F-49B7-9D41-4CDE8E22B16B.jpg (280x300, 24K)

Lmao !!
The.absolute.state. Just bought a suicide bag, just because of this.

imagine repeating this for months and be so fucking in red that you can't even know how to get out

>Imagine your shit coin getting absolutely just’d by BTC right now, and this token outperforming it.

Fixed

Faggot medical records require HIPAA compliance

You really think ANY medical company would trust this?

Yes, they absolutely will. Especially with massive backing from partners like intel and IBM.

You’ve been told this is the future user. Do with that information as you see fit.

DOHOHOHOHOHHOHO
WE FINNA MAKE IT NIBBAS

Thanks I already bought 100k at .35

Thanks user!
I just picked up 10k FTM on your advice. Cheers to making it

Is it the beginning ?
I’m waiting for 2,5 k sat price to get in

this user is correct. Medical industry will be all over it.

How long would I have? I held RLC years ago but traded it for more LINK

Based whale user said people have until the end of this week

How am I supposed to buy this turd with no volume?

eat that 13 btc wall and itll moon

You can buy anything under 40 cents, there's an unlimited dump there apparently

rlc is like links retarded younger brother xD

retarded younger brother that eventually surpasses his older brother in everything he ever did and becomes a rockstar in the process and then the older brother kills himself in a fit of shame.

Lol xD

'sup ganjeet

LINK does like 2% of what RLC can do. Iexec also did oracles on a weekend for fun because they had finished V3 early. This is what Sergey took 2 years to complete. If anything Sergey is the retarded younger brother of the true chad Gilles

>dumping from 4,50 to 0,30
>lol

FREE CARD DROP ON THIS TELEGRAM

On this telegram you can find:

-Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
-Very cheap items (iPhone XR $300)
-Paypal transfer

Link: t DOT me/z33carding

>Buy high, sell low

Let me invest in a coin that went from 350M Market Cap to 25M

Lmao you'll never make it

Attached: 47384483_10157052675232975_2196106105174622208_n.jpg (179x281, 6K)