$ONE

The opportunity of a lifetime is about to end tonight. Look at this chart and tell me this isn't the moment to go all-in.

If you don't even pick up a suicide stack (100k) at these prices, just remember that you saw this post, you saw this and decided, no.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-211518_Binance.jpg (1080x2220, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/harmony/#charts
harmony.one
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1554882344391.jpg (541x960, 47K)

This is catching the knife as it hits the floor. Look at that chart. It was thrown into the air, and buying at any point during its arc was akin to catching it. Buying now is just smart risk/reward.

That is quite the dump down.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/harmony/#charts - Might even be a double bottom.

What's stopping it from crashing further though, fren? I own a 115k suicide stack cuz I think it's a good gamble for under $2k regardless

Just bought 100k. Thanks.

Anything can happen, but the risk/reward ratio right now is in your favor. It's called buy low/sell high. It's touching the initial point it started at on Binance after weeks of straight red candles, for absolutely no reason other than panic after IEO investors decided to get a quick 8x.

If you read up on it and think it sounds like a good token, there's no reason to not throw something at it. This is the moment you buy, if any. If it crashes further and you were wrong, at least you weren't wrong with deciding to buy red, you were wrong with the project being good.

Gonna buy a shit ton more tomorrow. Heavily in

IEO price was like 35 sats wasn't it? Don't be surprised when this is 50 sats next week.

>What's stopping it from crashing further though, fren?
The power if positive thought, ofc.

I got a good felling about this one. Buying red has paid off before, might pay off again.

ONE is going to lead the next alt season

That would make it around 10 mil mcap for a platform rolling out mainnet, sharding, over 100k tps, staking, and essentially ETH 2.0 six months before their purported phase 0.

That would be a literal dream and absolutely no possible way to lose buying at that point. It's because of that that I do not think it'll get that low. In fact, I don't even think it'll get to 99 sats. The target that was repeated over and over was 99 sats, under 100, etc. If this is the case, the moment it gets close to that, a wave of people end up buying because of that mental point.

Honestly, right now this is as close to timing the bottom as you'll probably get.

Idk, we need to see more financially ruined posts on this first.

Fucking BTC man

What happens when those people buy in at 99 sats and the whale goes for that last capitulation dump to fill his bags? Binance whales are absolute assholes, but that is to be expected from chinks.

binance alts are kind of cursed by bots as you don't see this kind of correlation between BTC price and alts on non-binancian coins

ok i did it i fucking bought it man

Attached: 1447235675801.png (997x747, 1.59M)

thought I bought the bottom yesterday at around 128 sats. JUST

TRX was the most manipulated piece of shit in early 2017 with obvious stairs making giant sell walls to eternity. Manipulation can be a good thing--especially if it happens right out the gate. It means whales are interested in it.

I've been DCA since 140. The marketcap combined with everything else makes me feel fine with it even going down more. This is a top 50 platform, and I've been burned trying to time the top and bottom before.

Godspeed, in the meantime take a little bit to just scan their whitepaper. It's professional as fuck and part of the reason I feel strongly about this. harmony.one

Pic is their onepager document.

Attached: onepager.jpg (1191x2981, 543K)

Seems a little naive to not at least wait for BTC to calm the fuck down before even trying to buy a bottom here....doesnt it?

yeah I believe in this long term, I bought over 1MM tokens and lost 10% on the day on that trade so it was rough. However I could see this falling below 100 sats if BTC does indeed rally to 14 or even 16.5K range and that is beyond my loss tolerance. I'll be back

Fuck it, I'm all in

Attached: 1562090629187.jpg (320x320, 15K)

1.3M here with average at 132 sats, i'm not worried at all.

What's a suicide stack of this

100k I believe. 1mm making it

It's ogre. If bitcoin breaks 15K this shit will go straight to 50 sats. There are a lot of holders waiting to get out with something.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-09-04-56-44-879_com.binance.dev.jpg (1080x2040, 262K)

i hope soo. then instead 10x, i will make a 20x

I guarantee you bitcoin is not breaking 15k with this rally. It's going to double top either at 13 or 14k, and then crab the rest of the year. Breaking 20k will be in 2020.

BTC is the reason why it's crashing further. If you think BTC would pump a lot soon, don't buy yet.
I'm buying more when BTC reaches the inevitable 14k.

This thread is two hours old and we're down another 4% already.
This shit is literally going to zero along with all the other "ETH killers"

Have been a lot of people telling you 100 sats is the target where they start buying. This is a correction to a price that seems fair and honest to investors, just as BTC went down to $3/4k and went up 300% in a short timeframe. BTC volatility made it very easy to wait because the correction was happening while BTC was growing. So this will correct 10-20% more before it will take off. My target is 100 sats to buy more and otherwise i'm still comfy with my bags from IEO if it doesn't hit my targets.