Boomer Rock General /BRG/

DO SOMETHING YOU WORTHLESS HUNK OF SHIT COIN
FUCKING BOOMERS OVER VALUING SHINY METAL
REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO BUY A HOUSE WITH STINKY SILVER LIKE IN THE OLD WILD WEST DAYS WHY LIVE BROS?

Attached: enu-1-oz-Silver-American-Eagle-Coin-999-3004-40000-2.jpg (1016x660, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

findbullionprices.com/buy-silver-at-spot-deals.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. If you havent started your stack with PMs, you have no savings. Gold is the ultimate tradable commodity.

Don't worry, Deutsche Bank is collapsing as we speak.

Attached: silverboomer.jpg (675x601, 66K)

>tfw only have 16 ounces of silver

Attached: 810758d7cdd8b84fc52602d3445569fd.jpg (736x1104, 274K)

I want to buy some silver

What's the best online spot price offer

silver etfs

silvergoldbull has a 10oz bar for spot
jmbullion has 10 1oz rounds for spot

What are some other places that offer some silver prices at spot for one time other than those two?

I bought two of these for $170cad.

Attached: FC0CB690-199A-49EC-896D-D691052167B4.jpg (1242x1696, 1.42M)

Friendly reminder you cant mine cryptos without silver to conduct electricity

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 51K)

you paid $130 for 2 ounces of silver. LMFAO

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air. As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Can I make with just bars? I don't really care for coins that much.

They’re numismatics. I want to flip them for at least $100 cad each to some dealers in my city 5 years down the line.

Don't do this retarded shit. Get your Boomer rocks delivered. Paper trading is unironically the cancer killing metals.

It was just a prank bro

How many oz of gold and silver respectively is needed to weather the storm?

I hope a lot less than what I have.

honestly not sure, I don't really worry about it so much

findbullionprices.com/buy-silver-at-spot-deals.php

I have this.it is good?

Attached: 1922-eleccion-brillante-casi-que-no-ha-circulado-paz-de-plata-dolar-coins-paper-money-coins-us-other (927x897, 160K)

you're not going to be able to really barter with the bars because they'll be too valuable
personally I have a few but they're for after the collapse
I think 100 oz silver should be able to get you through but idk because I've never lived through a collapse
make sure to have some pre-65 dimes and quarters for bartering

just one?

Yes

nothing else?

>make sure to have some pre-65 dimes and quarters for bartering
How about half dollars?

Attached: IMG_0018.jpg (3000x2250, 1.12M)

yeah those are ok too but still might want some dimes in case you need them for smaller purchases
remember, wagies are going back to working for 1 dime per day

Get a load of this shizo brainlet

Attached: 1562561756970.jpg (179x170, 10K)

go back to your crypto threads kike

Slowly unloading some equity bags. Going to adjust a bit more into physical / cash then let the rest of the equities ride out through the absolute mind fuck of a collapse.

smart man

Thanks.

Attached: 1235646562341.jpg (1273x640, 111K)