When will I see 100k that's life changing money for me ath was after Coinbase announcement at 46k

When will I see 100k that's life changing money for me ath was after Coinbase announcement at 46k

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-214805_Delta.jpg (1440x2960, 549K)

Harmony $ONE EOY

Attached: spoon-led-weaning-474-jan2018.jpg (474x273, 101K)

Drop Sia for NKN and we're twins, which means never for you.

I've made it and lost it 3 times since 2011.

$33k USD is life changing money if you know what to do with it, retard

How is $100k life changing. What do you plan to do with it?

Hello I am a moron, what is that app / exchange? I see it a lot and it's not coinbase. I have coinbase and I don't like it.

I'd be completely content for years and years with 100k tax free money. Enough to build a tiny-house and enough left over to support yourself for 5+ years even without working. I'd be so happy with 100k moneys.

Look up an app called Delta, fren

Newfag of the highest order. Soon to be part of the next gen bag holders kek

poorfag
r8 me

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-221717.png (1440x2560, 324K)

I am too stupid to buy anything that isn't sold in coinbase so I actually can't get bags / altcoins. I've lurked for a bit and as far as I can tell coins only go on coinbase once they've done their rapid value increase (1000% or more) or do it soon after being added. Then once they're there you won't get fantastic increases but 100-200% is pretty likely in 1-2 years and that's much better than stocks and I don't have to pay taxes. Cryptos are great!

seriously?
it literally took me one single night to understand idex or hotbit
don't be lazy. it's not hard
use coinbase to send BTC to Hotbit
find the coin you want using search on left side: "XXX/BTC"
After your deposit goes through, click "100%" button and buy all you can with the BTC you sent over.
after you're done, withdraw your funds to your hardware wallet or your local software wallet on your desktop.

Ditch the btc for more link or QNT. At your level you’re looking for higher risk higher reward.

HAHAHA

>Imagine buying shitcoins during the golden BTC bullrun of 2019
>imagine watching your wallet bleed sats as 99.999% of alts die , and BTC makes its inevitable ascent to ~$185,000 by 2021
>imagine the deep pang of regret when you could have bought the KING ,but instead you were an impressionable faggot who trusted memes instead of THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY IN FUCKING HUMAN HISTORY

Seriously....how fucking RETARDED do you have to be to not see what is happening before our very eyes? You stupid niggers deserve to be poor!!

You can’t even buy a toyota shitbox these days for $33k.

I'm going the BTC hold route.
I'm a NEET poorfag. You're looking at a large portion of my savings.
Besides, I want as much money in BTC for when it halves so I can make gains on the moon
or am I just stupid?

I can buy a tiny-home for 33k. I want a tiny-home so bad.

I fucking hate my generation.

Dude you don't have one BTC. You won't make it with BTC alone even in the goldest of bull runs.

You can, but then you will have to pay another $300k for the land to place it on, unless you want to live in the fucking woods.

Unfortunately no user
Have some BTC user, don’t be fucking stupid

I only have access to so much capital, though.
To me, the long game is more reliable with BTC because I know it's very likely to continue rising at a consistent rate. My plan is to just use my wallet as my bank account from now on and just accumulate what I can.
I don't plan to "make it" off of the next year or two. I've only learned about any of this shit more intensely for the last few weeks. I'm in no hurry to waste my money stupidly because I don't know what I'm doing.
Besides, do normies really come here and listen to all advice thrown at them? Do you expect me to put all of my faith in any of you?

No you see, that's the beauty of it. Because the house is so tiny you only need a tiny amount of land too so it's cheap.

you'll hit 300k eoy if you get in on SNTVT now that mcafee is on board. no weak hands.

You have way too much Bitcoin as a percentage of your total holdings. I'd convert some of it to ETH and invest more in LINK since it's tapering off a bit in price. You will make much more in there than you will with BTC. Keep like half in BTC and half in reliable alts if you really want to keep "a lot"

Don’t listen to none of these fags
I’d go all in BTC
nothing will give you more

I'm thinking of keeping half in BTC like you've said and spreading the other half to other smaller projects just to keep my options high. Hopefully I can piggyback Mcafee or linkfags and make it big (I actually like 's post. maybe i'm just gullible, though).

trade all your link for XRP

How about you guys post your ports and I go with who has the biggest bags

Looks like you have enough for 10k Link...
I'm all in Link.

What kind of idiot keeps more than $1000 on a website.

Has mtgox taught anyone?