It's over isn't it

it's over isn't it

Attached: 1562567321549.png (617x507, 186K)

yes get out now 3.27 support broken!!

Yes. Sell everything now.

>goes up from pennies to 3$
>its over
just sell everything if you're going to be a pussy about losing a few dollars

Attached: 1543481281089.jpg (540x720, 33K)

unless you bought during the pump and have only experienced loses.

3.27 support broken. It's fucking over. I didn't deserve to be happy.

>Imagine buying shitcoins during the golden BTC bullrun of 2019
>imagine watching your wallet bleed sats as 99.999% of alts die , and BTC makes its inevitable ascent to ~$185,000 by 2021
>imagine the deep pang of regret when you could have bought the KING ,but instead you were an impressionable faggot who trusted memes instead of THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY IN FUCKING HUMAN HISTORY

Seriously...how fucking RETARDED do you have to be to not see what is happening before our very eyes? You stupid niggers deserve to be poor!!!!

>tfw the last two years of gains could’ve been realized within weeks during 2017

STAY CALM. Expect a pump any moment from now

I'm financially ruined

Attached: IMG_1592.png (1525x1540, 1.15M)

it truly is...link is pure horseshit. the oracle problem? a complete fantasy... we were swindled.

Attached: 999911111.png (593x492, 444K)

not with the amount of people dumping every .5 secs there is a little pump

Nobody expected to be over $1.50 at this point much less $3 so I'm comfy. LINK was always a long term hold.

was holding off on selling my last 10k but i finally did it. im linkfree and it feels amazing

Bro BTC is exploding of course no one is buying Link right this second. Let's see what happens. Anyone selling now is fomo ing hard into BTC. Who knows where that's going though

*RIPS COPIUM PIPE*

Gotta shake out some nulinkers. There was way too many of them in the last few weeks.

lol retard
you deserve it newfag

Stop saying to expect a pump. Marines should learn to cope with their own feelings, instead of going suicidal of 20c down.

Seriously, you fucking niggers know nothing about economy. Look closely at ANY company thats mooned. Every single one have had several really severe looking dips before they continued ascencion.

2 years

Someone has to buy so the price keeps going up, retards.
This is why quant is shitting on LINK, no dumb neet elitists.

and this is why the price always gets stagnant after a major pump, you fucking want that fomo of nulinkers dumbass, how are you expected to get the price to keep rising if you try to bleed people out.

I don't want the price to go up, I want it to dump so the redditards and newfags that bought get JUSTed.

THIS x 1000. I'd unironically prefer LINK to hit 0.20$ again if it meant JUSTing nuLinkers and redditors. I don't care what it means for my stack.

OK. This is the most pure form of cope that i've seen

Nigger this is nothing but a shake out from the fucking faggotry like
>DUDE WHERE DO I BUY CHAINLINK I THOUGHT IT WAS A MEME IS 50 LINK ENOUGH TO MAKE IT
which has been followed unsurprisingly by bleeding and crabbing.
Now BTC pumps and Brapper is the hot meme of the week, all these fucks left. Who gives a shit?

This is probably close to the literal bottom, before people fomo back in on in the next few days. If you feel nervous about your $4 bought bags then sell, nobody here more than a year gives a shit about this "dump".

Same. I bought in under a dollar, and as much as I want to see it pump, I'd like to see it drop to 20 cents in Dec to shake out all the weak hands and then see it shoot up to 100 by next summer.

Relax, the damn coin performed very well while nothing else did. What do you think it will do during a proper bullrun. I know this past week hasnt been much fun but lets put the monthly gain into perspective.

Not gonna happen. The next generation of linkerz are here. The Zoomers of link. You boomers are boring and fat and stink. We're taking over.

>implying most of these faggots aren't just standard fudders

I've invested $10k into BTC, it was not worth enough to buy .8 BTC when I invested. Iconverted to LINK. Now I have 5 BTC worth of value. Go fuck yourself.