Wagecuckery

Infrequent lurker here.
Why is it that Jow Forums is saturated with memecoin threads and little is talked about wagecucking into financial freedom? What about climbing the corporate ladder, renting out housing, stock dividends, or doing trades?

Boomer wisdom and stories are also welcomed.

Attached: wagiefuel.png (587x587, 12K)

The main issue with that is that you have to be a wagecuck for at least a decade to make it, while meticulously pinching pennies.
Of course it can be done, but it isn't for everyone.

Yeah. I admit I'd like a sure-fire way to make bank quick, but memecoin seems like gambling - I hate gambling. I am hesitant to jump onto the Jow Forums bandwagon.

/smg/ is the only useful part of this board

then don’t browse biz. go talk to other wagies if you want to climb the corporate ladder in hopes of being mr shekelstien

because we hate boomers

Can't wait for your shitty memecoin to drop 90% in a day so that you can kys

I'm not a wagie BTW. I got my inheritance and saved some. I'm just managing assets now

Where did the boomer touch you?

>climbing the corporate ladder
the board for sucking dick is /soc/

>renting out housing
now we're talking. We used to have threads about houses back when buttcoins were below 6K, but you'll have to wait until the next crash before seeing them again

>stock dividends, or doing trades
/smg/

Go to Jow Forumsfinancialindependence or fucking Bogleheads.

Getting rich is ez as inheriting your dead family's assets! Wisdom to live by. Unfortunately I'm not born into wealth so I can't ride my father's corpse to financial freedom. So I'm going to continue speculating on the world's fastest growing asset class. Congratulations on doing nothing to earn your riches though, enjoy that victory.

Keep SEETHING. It'll be even more hilarious when BTC drops to under 1000$

Probably because crypto is the stockmarket 2.0 and many projects are akin to buying microsoft shares for $1 if you know what to look for?

Jesus fucking christ does it ever occur to boomers WHY there are so many shitcoin threads? Maybe because depending on the crypto it's a waste of time even thinking about stocks, big boomercoin alone has outperformed everything in the last 5 years, why the fuck would anyone care? /smg/ is the retard containment thread

Stocks make money as you own profits that the company names. Debt makes money as you own the principal+coupon payments. Real estate makes money because you own the rent that a party will pay you for.

Please explain to me how your shitcoin makes money. I don't care if it goes up 1000x in 2 days. Explain to me what you are owning and how it's making any money. Any pajeet can make a shitcoin with like 1000$

>Please explain to me how your shitcoin makes money. I don't care if it goes up 1000x in 2 days. Explain to me what you are owning and how it's making any money.
Hahaha no, why would I spoonfeed you? I don't want you to make it with that attitude so you can sit back and get cucked for all I care or DYOR like the rest of us had to.

There are VERY legitimate projects out there though. Of course you'll have to first accept that this new technology works completely different from stocks which are ownership of a company to a token based system where the thing you purchase gains in value based off it's actual utility. Think of it like buying a tool except the tool is upgraded over time the more people own one and the more adoption the company that made it sees

>DYOR
I did. And it looks full of pajeet scammy projects. BTC looks interesting for privacy and as a store of value but the market is flooded with junk

>token based system where the thing you purchase gains in value based off it's actual utility

You're investing in a currency then. I still can't understand how increase in utility should have any difference in price

Of course an emerging market would be filled with junk and scams, try looking at the ones listed on cuckbase instead. Memes aside coinbase crypto currencies are more often than not the actual legitimate coins with real usecases. If you actually did your research and still came up empty I don't know what to tell you and I'm not about to shill good projects to people who wouldn't even have an appreciation for them.

>being mr shekelstein
you will never be mr shekelstein as a wagie, he started the company or is primary shareholder. you slave for a middle manager who has not earned the name shekelstein

>sure-fire
yeah theres no 100% get rich quick and easy method, doesnt mean its not better than suicide. I would say if you think waging is a viable option in life, you do not belong here
t. quit 80k codecuck job and neeting in SEA because fuck slavery

You've been lurking on this board for years and still can't figure out how a unit of exchange can have value in its underlying economy. The economy is what has value. The crypto is merely a unit of exchange in the system. If you can't determine why some of these systems have value, then it's your lack of imagination that's to blame. You need an expert to define value for you and tell you what is valuable because it's impossible to see it in your own. You need the crowd to define value for you before you can consider it valuable yourself. Just stick to traditional investments, you won't make any money outside of them.

I just want to make enough to sustain myself and follow my true passions in life. If I could have the quality of life I want and not work, then I'd probably quit my job.

I just want to be my own boss at the bare minimum. I think I can possibly have passive income by shitting out premium content people would be willing to pay for.

I remember my friend invested 30k in this and it crashed even after adoption increased lmao

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-09 08-58-58.png (1606x844, 102K)

Nice bait. Got my jimmies rustled.

>Why is it that Jow Forums is saturated with memecoin threads and little is talked about wagecucking into financial freedom? What about climbing the corporate ladder, renting out housing, stock dividends, or doing trades?

>wagecucking into financial freedom

Unless your parents paid for medical school, that involves studying for 4 hours a day after work, passing professional exams, and going back for a new degree every few years while keeping your interview skills up. And even that only works in a select few fields and requires that you are pretty smart and charismatic to begin with. And even then, in the best, best case scenario you are at $250,000 / year at 45 and missed out on your entire life.

>renting out housing

Worked great for some people who got into it in 2008. Now, what if the market crashes?

Basically, it's definitely a good way to not be broke when you retire, but it does require a lot of maintenance and a good salary. There is also a LOT of ways to get fucked - bad piping/wiring/foundation/tenants. Contractors charge you 5-10x unless you know people.

>stock dividends

LOL

>doing trades

You mean like with crypto? Same shit, you could, but generally, good fucking luck.

Or you mean cars and items? Way too little return.

P.S. I don't know any of this first hand, am min wage wagie with no money, but I do know people who took those routes.

wagecucks aren't even human bro

Attached: 54645647788.jpg (1079x1618, 560K)