$20,000 waiting room

Enough of the link, vidt, lition, quant shit coin threads.
All useless pajeet coins that will never have any practical use.

If you're an OG hodling real coins come in here and let us fly to the moon

Attached: download (2).jpg (241x209, 11K)

You would be insane not to buy anytime before prior ATH. BTC is CHEAP right now, and 99.999999% of the world will soon be forever priced out and assblasted.

Attached: imaginenotbuyingbitcoin.png (2760x524, 29K)

85% BTC and 15% ETH portfolio reporting in.
Cleansed my wallets of all shitcoins and closed out all exchange accounts but coinbase pro a few weeks ago. Feels good man.

Honestly feelsbad that I didn't buy in early on any of the shitcoins, but in the end that's what they all are. They've hit their tops and now it's time for their deaths.

Bitcoin on the other hand is timeless.

12.5 BTC here. Am I about to make it?

70 % BTC
10% LTC
10% XMR
8% MONA
2% ETH

Attached: 1562606449901.png (800x800, 442K)

I think you already did depends when you bought in. I went in at 4.5k. Holding until 20k and not a penny less. Could take a month, could take two years.
Hang in their we're all gonna make it.

Attached: file.png (2280x584, 46K)

what does ETH have going on these days? I haven't kept up with it ever since selling my bags in 2017, is there anything in the foreseeable futute that could bring its price up?

I really want to buy right now but market is way to unpredictable and i'm to young to afford to lose the money so I have to wait until I know for a fact I'll make a profit.

you have to zoom out and look at the big picture. DYOR, but imo price right now doesn't matter considering the massive upside.

meant to reply to

fucking kill yourselves faggot bulls. can't wait for you all to be financially ruined when 2018v2 happens

just bought 2 more

Attached: 16Ksoon.png (514x310, 32K)

>I have to wait until I know for a fact I'll make a profit.

Then you'll be waiting for the rest of your life, kid...

Why do bears fucking exist? Are they just eternal wet blankets? Are they buttblasted that they always miss out on big gains?

they missed the boat / too poor to buy at current price / mentally retarded / jealous of other's success

Attached: VDGLE3184.jpg (589x690, 66K)

Yes. They're salty nigger fags who buy dumps.

This is now the $20k waiting room... For Chainlink.

All sissy altcoin niggers goin to hell

40% btc
50% ltc
10% eth

let's do it

Bitcoin doesn't do anything. It has no use case or purpose. Your entire life savings are just one big bet that there's going to be a bigger idiot than yourself.

>use case
cool buzz word faggot. its digital gold, and ive already doubled my life savings many times over with bitcoin alone, so suck a dick

MUH ORACLE PROBLEM
MUH SMART CONTRACTS

hows that google partnership going partner ? kek !

Attached: 1561195013110.jpg (720x714, 45K)