Can only afford 40k link

>can only afford 40k link
>ego wont let me buy because i could have bought 400k if i listened to biz earlier
Anyone else facing this problem?

Attached: 1562529811214.jpg (857x960, 117K)

>can only afford to buy 10k link

that will be your situation if you procrastinate another couple months

This mental pressure and giving up to linkies is fucking with my head brutally. I dont wanna admit i was wrong.

Attached: e2592f23d45359c13341260bad3f62d0.jpg (640x626, 40K)

You need at least 41K to make it

>admit you were wrong
>stay poor

pick one

SAUCE HNNNNNNNNG
LOOK AT THOSE THIGHS

>He didn't learn his lesson after ETH

i would at least get a suicide stack user

ETH used to be shilled on Jow Forums just as hard as LINK is now before it mooned in case you are new

>2021
>chainlink price; $1348
>I, OP, am still a pathetic wagie
>HOWEVER, I did not admit to being wrong!

What is the official suicide stack and /makeit/ stack?

MADE FOR

suicide 1k
makeit 10k

That's me with QUANT. I knew it was legit since 50 cents but I couldn't buy because I could've bought twice as much when it was shilled at 25 cents.

Link is gonna fall. Just wait a bit then fomo in. You’ll be glad you did. It will retrace to 2.8 at least.

what do you mean by suicide stack? 1k will still give u lots of profit if u think chainlink is going to be next ethereum

"Suicide stack" means it's the minimum number to accumulate to avoid wanting to commit suicide in the future. It would be more accurate to call it Anti-Suicide Stack, or ASS, for short. In truth, an ASS can be any number, although 1k is a nice number that "sounds" like a lot to people who will be priced-out in the future, hence it's considered the minimum. But your ASS honestly is whatever you choose it to be.

Pic related, ASS

Attached: 1452792714903.jpg (767x1024, 61K)

why 2021

It's because back when anons coined the phrase you could buy an ASSload for pennies. In that sense it was the minimum you put down just in case you were wrong. Now it's not as cheap but eventually an ASS will cost you an arm and a leg.

Attached: 1539726574377.jpg (640x811, 128K)

so buy 5k, half making it is still making it

Interesting. What was the ASS amount for ethereum back in 2015-2016?

About this much ASS

Attached: 1505722345360.jpg (1361x2048, 289K)

BRAPPING

literally just wait, the dump is just getting started

You can’t guarantee that it will retrace because we don’t know when certain companies will abounded and by the end of July Mainer in full will be in use just this week they finished link payout prospect it is better to by now and ensure the best bet in your lifetime than to risk it for what will become a mere 20 million

Kek.. Dis nigga

10k has always been the suicide stack, dont listen to these nufags telling you its only 1k

10k is suicide stack
40k+ is making it
100k+ is real fuck you money

sauce now

When to sell user. Inb41k$

This is retardedly unrealistic for people getting in late, just saying. 1k is a fine amount for people getting in now, investing $30k+ because user told you too isn't a smart decision. With that being sad, I recommend buying as much link as possible

SEEEEEEEEALAB UNDERNEATH THE WATER