Greatest nation on earth !

Prove me wrong

Attached: F103E169-1C78-44B2-A213-98B6F55019A9.jpg (636x794, 69K)

Define "Canadian Culture"
Checkmate.

you obviously never had to shop at a costco on a saturday in toronto

>a fucking leaf

Attached: fc137b1534d9f16acd85edf4075a5353.jpg (428x368, 19K)

greatest nation aside from shitty cities like Vancouver and Toronto sure, because those are filled with the same subhumans that are rampant in every other country

We have the best fishing in the world

Fellow Canadian. Can't go wrong with poutine boys.

yes sir the new flag of New India and New China is very good country sirs

Or south edmonton. I'm surprised they even put the labels in English there.

Downtown core shit. Everything around Toronto. Good.

Except for it being toronto

you dumb fucks realize there are actual good cities outside of Hongcouver and Toronto like Calgary right? Mostly white and tons of jobs and proximity to mountains...

this is biz, not int or pol
GTFO

This is why Alberta is baste. But I've never lived in Calgary. Seems nice.

all the whites in hick towns are out of shape boomers.
fatter than burgers

Good thread

>be Canada
>have nice white first world country
>look to your south
>see a quasi third-world shithole dominated by Jews and their mystery meat slave class
>not only decide to copy it, but really double down on (((diversity))) and piss away your white majority even faster

Why didn't you learn from us Leafbros?!?! We were a warning not an invitation!!!!

>t. soon to be replaced by Kumar and Chang

I lived in Edmonton for years, it was shit.

Albertans that live outside of the cities are pretty cool people though, just a bit rednecky. Better than ON though where all people in rural areas do is get high and go fishing.

Its okay except for the time I fell through the ice of lake Ontario in -50c weather (that's -58 f for you burgers) and the time a guy shot a sawed off through my front door and I didn't have a legal carry to defend myself. The healthcare and cheap education is nice though.

t. leaf

...b...b...but we're part of North America too!

t. America's hat

>all people in rural areas do is get high and go fishing.
What's the issue?

>Calgary
>white
Oh (you)

Attached: 61582EC4-6F94-432A-A1EB-4C52C01B5D76.jpg (780x439, 38K)

Fuck off with the poutine meme. No one fucking cares about some faggot ass french fry creation. The fact that you and other Canadians are proud of that and consider it culture is embarassing.....just stop.

canada makes USA look like a third world shithole

Canada makes USA look very dapper with a hat

Have poutine.

I like Hongcouver. I creampied so many asian sluts there

its not about the culture bitch its just delicious.
we have the gladue report
vancouver is great and yes even though youre larping there are a shitton of hot asians there too

>Calgary
>36.2% minority
Pass, the city I'm in is around 26% minorities and it's hardly bearable, most people young around my age are a minority while all the white people are old people. Demographics in this country are going to change rapidly after 10-15 years when boomers die off and suddenly we're 30% white in every city.
Somehow in the 70s (((they))) convinced the leaders at the time to make multiculturalism "a strength". It gets pushed our throats all throughout school, brainwashing kids so when they're grown up they'll be obedient left leaning useful idiots that can't think for themselves and actively vote against their own interests.
Everyone except white people are playing the tribalism game, further eroding what was previously a great country, our own previously great culture (a culture of high trust, kind and neighborly values) getting replaced by every other minorities culture that take advantage of it, the same kind of minority culture that made them leave because it had turned their own country into a shithole.
Born into this country in the 90s I'd like to fix the country but I think it's too late for that. Being anti-immigrant or anti-minority or pro white majority is akin to hate speech and is a criminal punishment.
I fear the only solution is to leave, maybe somewhere in the states.

I've been on vacation in Canada for a few months this year. The entire country is like 3 cities connected by a single highway, and then there's Vancouver on the other side of the world.

It's mad DUSTY in Canada. No one ever mentions this. I think because the roads are COMPLETELY fucked up at all times, gravel, dirt, crumbled pavement, and salt from the 7 months of snow and ice accumulate on cars and on the side of roads. Constant grinding of snowplows contributes to the issue. I took a 30 min conference call in a starbucks parking lot on a long drive once and a bit of wind kicked up and my face was covered in fucking dust. All parking garages here have cars completely covered in dust. If you brush your arm against a car, guess what? Covered in fucking dust. Go to the car wash, your car is dirty 3 days later if you drive it even a little bit.

Montreal is the west's best kept secret. Only a few hours drive from NYC/Boston and it's a truly beautiful place. French people really know how to live but they are kind of dicks in various ways.

People in Canada know how to party. Toronto is just a shitty, smaller version of NYC, which is also complete shit. Yorkville ave is the only worthwhile place in Toronto. The subway is pretty nice and convenient though, but Montreal subway is far better. Nothing in the west compares to the public transit in newer Asian cities, but Montreal might have the best in the west.

CAD is weak on purpose I think. Cost of living is low. Food is pretty decent, nothing special, typical American style sugar-in-everything but if you can purposely avoid that and eat healthy without a problem. Farmland everywhere. Canada is like America Plus.

Attached: druid_restoration.jpg (600x662, 160K)

How is it unbearable?

You're going to get conquered by 3 angry muslims with one slingshot between them.

Attached: Tredeau with demon trannies.jpg (952x611, 130K)

Attached: 1562586368114.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

oh canada

montreal is the only world class city in canada. the rest are average at best. the canadian rockies are the most picturesque mountains on the planet, but tourism is getting a but crazy there. fun place to party though. canada is a top five country for sure. states are cool and have slutty women but i would take canada ten times out of ten.

In contrast to the rest of the country, Montreal is America's chapeau.

Actually makes me feel for the guy.

Being surrounded by people that don't share you culture/values and are just different tends to grind on you. Little things add up, Egyptian guy at work hitting on girl coworkers that clearly aren't interested and harassing them so much he gets fired after weeks and multiple warnings. Seeing arab looking guys sexually assault women at bars. Black people, especially in groups, acting like they have a chip on their shoulder for social clout instead of just being friendly. Shitskins everywhere smelling like curry. Asians joking about how they just scammed someone and laughing about how it was that persons fault for getting scammed. Restaurants that treat you poorly unless you're there with a fellow asian, and the 10% cash discount they offer I'm pretty sure is just them avoiding taxes which means everyone else pays more to make up for it. Signs written in completely different languages. People with the worst accents that make it impossible to tell what they're saying. Being discriminated against when trying to rent a place because they only rent to their own kind. Shitskins lying about their income so they can buy a house and move multiple of their families in together. Immigrants bringing in their old parents that just get free healthcare without paying anything into it. Enclaves of these foreign communities that don't assimilate any of our culture, just becoming previous shithole country 2.0, influencing politics and still claiming allegiance to their country of origin.

HEY OP
pic related

/eot

Attached: 1557656385393.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

va chier mange ma marde

Not going to lie it’s kind of shit here
> live in hongcover
Best friend is half Asian most of my friends Asian. If you venture away from the city maybe 2 hours down the road it gets better.

Honestly the asians aren’t bad similar values and usually super racist towards shitskins. Still kinda wish there were more level headed white people though.

Honestly you should just move to a European country like Poland or Hungary. Canada decided a long time ago to go down the road of multi-culturism, mass immigration and diversity, and I don't see things changing.

It gets to like -40c. How the fuck is that great? You also SPEAK FRENCH

Canada is a matriarchal shithole full of cuckolds.
If you're a woman it's a nice place to live in.
If you're a man STAY THE FUCK AWAY.

No shit