INVERSE HEAD AND SHOULDERS CONFIRMD

BITCOIN LITERALLY MADE A PERFECT INVERSE HEAD AND SHOULDERS. BEARS IRREVOCABLY BTFO.

Attached: bitcoin.jpg (640x528, 44K)

How low does one's IQ have to be to not buy bitcoin at these prices. You would have to be a fucking retard, I'd reckon.

Attached: 24A6A4F3-AC09-4338-B439-E4F3A1A28954.jpg (1242x1793, 282K)

once we hit $20k , i dont think we'll ever come below that until the next ath and crash.

Attached: 1561087433981.png (627x866, 387K)

If you think buying bitcoin when its price is this high, then you are not smart money. Everyone who knows what they are doing is waiting for the bottom retest.

Exactly this is a good time to sell and wait for another ~10k correction in a few days.

>they think a correction is coming
>they think we will ever see sub 12K BTC

LMAOOOOOOO

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

you bears and MUH BOTTOM RE-TEST

Attached: IMG_3114.jpg (1241x1236, 243K)

We're not ready for blast off just yet user. There's still too much money in alts, which is a problem that can only be solved by an altseason making everyone realize once again that BTC is kind and alts are scams. But BTC won't go low enough for alts to take off so we're sort of in limbo.

ATH by September 20th CONFIRMED.
We did it reddit

Nah. Alt season is never happening again. All shitcoins will hemorrhage and die soon. Only the king will remain.

Attached: cheap-altcoins-expensive-bitcoin-1520x1024.jpg (1520x1024, 238K)

HHNNNG I am still cumming at this. I have never seen an asset like this in my 45 years of trading.

Attached: CaptureBTC.png (697x379, 41K)

the crash from the peak of the next bullrun won't go below 20k

>tfw fomo'd in at 12.6k and it hasn't totally fucked me yet

Attached: 3x.gif (112x112, 42K)

from your lips to God's ears frend

It's called the halo effect. Alts will rise

Attached: FFCCBA8B-3DB7-4F67-A4B4-71701ACA7ED6.jpg (1000x1000, 83K)

no, youve actually made a small profit already !!!!
we're gonna make it frend.

Attached: 1547522898793.jpg (1080x1080, 210K)

Probably hiding under the manhole.

>bears

See you clowns at 100k

you have to be a complete retard to think we are going to break 20k. the bounce off that shit will be fucking epic and you niggers need to realize we still have a couple swing before we get enough momentum to get past 20k

I SOLD AT 10K THINKING IT WOULD DROP DOWN MORE, THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>you have to be a complete retard to think we are going to break $1
>you have to be a complete retard to think we are going to break $10
>you have to be a complete retard to think we are going to break $100
>you have to be a complete retard to think we are going to break $1000
>you have to be a complete retard to think we are going to break $10000
>you have to be a complete retard to think we are going to break $100000

Attached: Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist).jpg (268x370, 25K)

>buy high sell low

If there's no altseason there's no BTC moon you retard. You're as stupid as the idiots who think their holo bags will moon. Altseason is a prerequisite for BTC mooning because it forces money out of alts and into BTC when they inevitable all dump. The money will remain split between the two indefinitely as whales swingtrade BTC and minnows baghold alts hoping the whales will move over into alts like they did in 2017.

you have to be a complete retard to think we are going to break $10000000

nobody buys alts because they can gamble on bitmex

that fucktard i was responding to said $20k. $1mil is an obvious continuation of my joke post you absolute brainlet.

BTC doesnt need alts. Smart money is pouring into bitcoin and bitcoin only right now. Alts are hemorrhaging and will continue to bleed to death, as the world governments and financial institutions secure their bitcoin reserves. This is the universal reserve currency. We don't need fucking pajeet alt scam tokens to make it. We have digital gold.

Attached: boom.png (610x647, 47K)

There's tens of billions of dollars in alts what are you talking about. Alt season was essentially a series of huge pnds that redistributed wealth from dumb money (who was bagholding shitcoins) to smart money (who swing-trades BTC). Eventually the smart money returned to BTC and pumped it which attracted normalfag attention and the rest is history.

You're not going to get a pnd like 2017 again without dumb money.

wow, that was a very targeted attack. kudos to you

Holy shit it sure and the fuck did. Picture perfect.
Did not even notice this.

> they think this market is real
> they think TA is still a thing

you're in a fake market propped up on fake money

Attached: yruurufrfj.png (1493x1295, 199K)

The king will definitely pump but I don't think all alts will die. Just most of them.

/thread

annnnd the tether fud'tard. right on queue.

Attached: 905966C7-7BBD-4060-8055-8AE83BBCE4E3.jpg (339x350, 55K)

The market is more mature
What’s taking place is the market is figuring out what these shitcoins are worth, 99% is zero
The real bullrun starts when those 99% of shitcoins die
Enjoy bag holding to zero

I think you replied to the wrong person.

lmfao I fomod like $10 in at $13.7K and I think we'll be back soon enough

Hi dad.

Attached: fweet.jpg (529x529, 21K)

bitcoin fuckin rocks old man

notice how TA can only predict the past

just hold onto it an accumulate more. People were calling me a retard for fomoing in at $5K.

just relax....christ. buy into the 2020 dApp bubble (CHR) and forget about it.

You guys realize BTC literally can't moon above ~13k because it causes tx fees to skyrocket above $100?
BTC literally can't handle traffic at this level of volume. We're at full capacity.
That's why alt seasons exist. People move to substitute currencies due to BTC being full.

it also causes people to be buying at 13k instead of the nice 4k a few months ago, who the fuck cares what kind of argument is that, these are people gambling with their savings

why would they care about measly tx fees when they're buying at +500% from a few months ago

With this logic no stock market would ever rise in value mate, are you retarded?
tx fees prevent you from transferring funds, and what you're saying is beyond retarded

Tech doesn't matter when the entire space is nothing but scam. BTC could take 1 month to transfer with $100 fees and it still would moon, it's all speculation at this point.

You can only manipulate a market for so long.

as long as fake dollars/stable coins exist, BTC will never stop mooning. Imagine you have infinite supply of money you create out of thin air.

Anyone who thinks alts are going to die is a fucking rerard. As long as there are monniws there will always be alts.

Tbere is PLENTY of money gor both bitcoin and alts.

I think the TX rate issue is often overplayed and in some ways it might actually add an interesting stabilizing variable to the system. Having a system where you compete with others by spending more to transact faster actually acts as a natural limiting force on panic behavior similar to preventative measures against bank runs.