I just put a down payment on a $430000 house that will easily be worth over $1 million in ten years...

I just put a down payment on a $430000 house that will easily be worth over $1 million in ten years. Enjoy your shit coins, us millionaires will be laughing from the side lines.

Attached: that-feel-when-smugness-overflow.jpg (650x650, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/07/08/self-made-millionaire-david-bach-a-chart-changed-the-way-i-think-about-money.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>imagine actually putting a down payment on a house

>he doesn't know
oh boy

yup. buying houses is the new paradigm

Know what? This is what all my relatives did in the 70s and 80s and their property values more than tripled.

lmao 10 years to go 2x. You could easily hit that return with BTC in 6 months.

Also, by the time you your house hits 1 mill (will be longer than 10 yrs), you'll have easily paid 100-200k in interest & that money is gone.

Lol. Please screen cap this if not ironic.

Pepper that angus. Your boipucci is gonna get ravaged by the housing crash.

Attached: 5F70DD5C-D106-4082-AA2A-FECA3F082508.gif (341x184, 1.55M)

>in ten years

Attached: 1542106705024.jpg (179x170, 10K)

You're not in kansas anymore, Dorothy.

buy high, sell low: the true Jow Forums way

This a new world user. Hit the rope

>imagine being poor and renting

KNOCK KNOCK THE RECESSION IS COMING, 11 YEARS WITHOUT A RECESSION HERE IT COMES.

That's it user. Buy a home before all the boomers die and there are tons of cheap homes

checked but this must be bait

>imagine not realizing renting is better
*winks
*tips eyelash

>buying a house and not fully months before a market collapse
Enjoy being thrown out the streets.

The boomer genocide crash will be something of beauty. But it will be nothing compared to the Gen X (the cool wine aunt gen) crash.

>One black person moves in
>You've paid more likely $650k with interest
>The property is only valued at $250k on the market from the demographic shift.

430k only get you a crack shack on the south side

>tfw...
430,000/12,645.63
=34
10 years time -> 1 bitcoin = $10 million
34 BTC = $340,000,000

have fun with your house OP

You put down 73k?

This

He is boasting about a 2x that will take 10 years to reach.

He'll get 570k profit. - 200k from interest, 370k profit after ten years. I mean... in 10 fucking years. Idk but I'd rather invest in apartments and get passive income. At least that seems more stable.

Kek

OP I’ll sell you my B255 for 125000. It will be worth easily 10x that in ten years.

Attached: C8C91758-3A5A-448A-A69F-03A9CB2E7D08.jpg (320x240, 19K)

Let me put it this way. We'll use bitcoin as an analogy for housing. Your boomer grandpappies bought bitcoin at $500, you bought bitcoin at the end of the upcoming golden bullrun @ $50k before it crashes to $8k

guys when will be gud time to buy hous... 5 years? 10 years? 2 years??

how do i get housing market news...

Fellow B255 user checking in. Can confirm.

B A I T
A
I
T

like you shouldn't own both, fuck off

Reminds me of this cnbc article i read earlier. There are actually normies putting their life savings into down payments as we speak. The level of retardation is astounding, yet probably deserved. cnbc.com/2019/07/08/self-made-millionaire-david-bach-a-chart-changed-the-way-i-think-about-money.html

lol you could have just bought a 3x leveraged REIT if you think it's going to go up, dumbass

by the way, we will see a 30-50% correction within the next 5 years, enjoy your mortgage slavery

I bet with the property tax and interest rate on your mortgage you will still end up losing money if you sold the house at 1 million.

Attached: YIKES.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

>he doesn't know that housing market is going to slip more than 40%
user..i...

based as fuck I've never even heard of leveraged reits, can you give me a quickrundown on the gains? I was researching reits and they appeared to avg 10% a year so I was like might as well do index funds instead

it's a cheatcode to life, you basically get 3x the spread of inflation+rent seeking, but you have to time the crash and buy in near intrinsic value or you'll lose a lot of money very fast, look into DRN, get in low milk the long term capital gains for many years then get out when things look too shiny

House prices can only go up

>boomers dying
>deluge of empty houses
>2 generations of neets with no skills or money for fancy houses
>us dollar crisis

Yeah gl with that buddy

Three 6 mafia checked. Best opinion blessed with trips

Wait a few years to hear sentiment about how the housing market will never recover. In that despair is buying time