Who is this Link Shilling Faggot

Why are people falling all over this guy giving a shout out to Link? Is this good news?

Attached: WolpertIsAFag7777777.png (1207x826, 128K)

And is he taking a shot at us with his "not so much team Hodl" remark?

Cofounder of @ibmblockchain, @hyperledger, @ConsenSys- @web3studio.

its cool to bash holders now

I saw all of that on his Twitter profile. Impressive resume. Just wondering if anyone actually knows this guy.

anybody using buidl deserves to be shot

I would think the "not enough to be besotted" would be a bit more unsettling

Dude's got money. His besotting level would be us shitting our pants amount.

He's referring to Team Hodl being besotted...I think I just got called besotted for the first time

He's implying LINK isn't all that great.
I want to fucking die.

Anyone on the streets you shit on? It's probable.

I hate nubiz so much

I think he's saying Link is great (he's "slow, not stupid" and wants to learn to run and oracle) but he is trying to separate himself from us ( the "besotted," "team hodl" boys).

He's saying he doesn't invest except in further development. He's buying because it's going up.

No he isn't faggot, why would he buy some if he thinks link is shit

Fuck off faggots...I got shilled by AssBlaster himself..

Attached: 1560699588152s.jpg (250x184, 6K)

Literal boomer who was talking shit about LINK a few months ago until Sergey put him in his place

He's been a low key marine for months. You're out of the loop.

>I'm slow but not stupid
>buys LINK at ath
This timeline just gets weirder and weirder.

Sauce? I remember some posts about ConsenSys but I do not remember what that shit was about. A conference maybe?

That may make you shitting street famous but it doesn't carry any water here, ranjeet.

You gave no grace or subtlety, Linky scum.

A southern gentlemarine would never shit in the streets and does not associate with poos or other subhuman filth. I am offended that my precious biz is infested with slanderous kikes like you.

Attached: 1524126669606s.jpg (118x124, 3K)

He wants you to sell your linkies, why else would he imply he's not so big on """"team hodl"""

>besotted
Goddamnit got me lookin up words n shit now

This isn't /lit/, faggot. How's that for subtlety and grace

Enough of this psychological bull shit. 2 fucking years. Every bread crumb, every shill, every fud... it's all so bipolar. Good news is bad, bad news can be good. Sergey eats big Mac, extra special sauce on the side.

I don't know wen $1k, but I know I'll have PTDS from all the pee pee poo poo that went though my brain. Not fucking selling, but also no more fiat to buy in. Fucking moon already.

not gonna happen with all the whale games going on, your gonna probably wait another 2 yrs to get past 10$ if your lucky at this rate

He is a fren

Attached: 1928F438-6480-4742-A0D5-D10902FAAE8B.png (615x506, 360K)

Met him at a barbecue. Seemed like a nice lad

Isn't gonna be ATH for much longer. Thursday fast approaches, and August will be here before you know it.

Shut your goddamn mouth

paid shill. 80% of the twitter accounts you are are all circle-jerking each other.

buy SNTVT. after the mcafee shill, shit is about to go down.

No other coin has this kind of intense fud.
Why Chainlink specifically? Fucking assholes.