tradingview.com (embed)
koyfin.com/ (embed)
finscreener.com/ (embed)

Real-time market news:
thefly.com/index.php
Get ThinkOrSwim with a TDA account

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/ (embed)
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain (embed)

Best free stock screener
finviz.com/ (embed)
tradingview.com/screener/ (embed)

Premarket Data:
investing.com/indices/indices-futures (embed)

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html (embed)
earningswhispers.com/calendar (embed)

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com (embed)

Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

IRC channel:
#/smg/ on irc.rizon.net

Feeling snibbed, down on your luck:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ZL8qvEmR0

Exuberance
Lust
Despair

Attached: meido.png (1080x1080, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/apple-caution-grows-sell-ratings-133353144.html
portfoliovisualizer.com/asset-correlations
t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AMDCHADS RYZEN THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 1557777817243.jpg (892x910, 64K)

Merck gang WW@

MO gang WW@

LPTX gang WW@

This general needs a mascot

>tfw profitable on MO and don't want to average up

Attached: slush.jpg (747x1105, 173K)

>(embed) edition

Attached: 1279348539534.jpg (574x1000, 64K)

>PE: 97.40

Yikers!

I'm interested in trading options, is it necessary to learn equity trading before getting into options?

yep... I know that feel, except for the profitable part.
>Total Return -$6.15 (-0.45%)
My IRA account is much worse...

If a stock is good, you should have no qualms in buying it at 10% up, 20% up or even 30% up. Long term wealth is made in 10-20 years, not in a couple of years

RKG is unironically best trader this thread every seen. All her fade her have perished.

It would be much less expensive to throw your money in the nearest dump

We're not fucking pension funds, we can afford to wait for dips.

a reluctant-kneepads (girl)

Attached: 1276924466305.jpg (461x846, 64K)

I bought a bunch of NVDA today, for the long term hodl

Don't all you guys trade options? I'm pretty smart (math degree, work in software engineering) and won't put in much money at first to be safe

Buy stocks, incel

>is it necessary to learn equity trading before getting into options?

YES

I would but I'm on a budget and I'm a newfag to stock trading so I don't want to bankrupt myself right out of the gate

What kind of background would be best, like long hold fundamental style?

Options are like WMDs.

Pic related is what a graph of a good stock looks like(in hindsight). I like to average up, but have enough capital to buy if it goes down

Very few people make money trading options and almost all of them lose a ton of money in the first 3-4 years. The only people consistently making money are the brokers

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-09 08-49-30.png (1838x682, 61K)

Everyone's got one, and they all smell terrible!

Goddamnit futures settle down.

I hear you but I'm too young to be a boglehead VTSAXer I need to get money now

What makes you say that? What stock was this and what makes it so good?

What about under-appreciated stocks with tremendous growth potential that are undervalued according to their EPS but have fallen out of social favor, and have current initiatives that are very exciting and have been largely ignored?

looks like amazon

Extremely based

Yes. In options you're going to lose if you don't know what you're doing. Research and learn, while at the same time using robinhood to pick up cheap options one at a time. When I say cheap, I mean $5-20. And understand that that money's most likely gone. If you're doing well at that, don't get cocky it's just beginners luck. It seems to happen to most people who jump into options, don't be the guy who 300%s 3 cheapo contracts and assumes he knows what he's doing so he puts his entire life savings into another for sure 300% because that one is going to fail. Be cautious, learn and document everything you do in a way that makes sense for you.

She's pretty useless for stock pics. But her SPY trading is pretty uncanny. Her last advertised trade of shorting ES_F when it touched 3000 last Wednesday was right on the money.

what's happening?

Dropped from -0.1% to -0.4% real fast.

>Very few people make money trading options and almost all of them lose a ton of money in the first 3-4 years. The only people consistently making money are the brokers
This is only true because the instant gratification of that 300% upswing news is addictive in the same way gambling is and lead people to chase that feeling instead of a good contract with a good underlying product. If you can remove your emotions you'll do similarly to the way you do in stocks. All of the people here who talk about "never holding an option over the weekend" and "waiting for an option to pop" or worse the ones who mock people who hold options until expiration (although I rarely do this) are missing the point. The contracts that you buy have an underlying security and their price is based on that and what people think it will be worth at expiration. If you buy a well positioned option for a security with a good short term future you don't have to worry about any of that and you can just enjoy your leveraged gainz. Or you can be like baggie and consider suicide once or twice a month.

That's the graph of every good stock in hindsight. Pic is of Titan(Indian stock). My grandpa bought it in 2005, still owns it today.

>What about under-appreciated stocks with tremendous growth potential that are undervalued according to their EPS but have fallen out of social favor, and have current initiatives that are very exciting and have been largely ignored?

Valuations most definitely matter, most notably for shorter duration. Check out Coca Cola or Wallmart share price few decades back. Stock price has still not appreciated much from those levels.

My point is that usually the winners keep winning. The other stock I talked about in previous thread gave 28% returns for the past 20 years. That is 140x capital. And my family owns it for the past 40 years. That is how wealth is created.

Very well put. Markets are about controlling emotions more than anything else. You should not second guess selling at 50% down if news emerges that the stock is junk or buying at 50% up if it still looks good. I've seen undervaluation/overvaluation happens grossly when it does and not by a mere 20-30%

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-09 09-00-50.png (1842x1246, 142K)

>her
You understand that this is not a role-playing board, don't you?

The new RKG-poster is third-rate garbage.

His image stealing is so lazy and cringe, never brings anything new to the table, just recycles emojis and old images. Others try to improve the persona, this guy is a degenerative force, and I'm sad to see it.

What's the opposite of kino? That's this guy.

Well, I think Altria has the potential to be a true wealth creator. Tobacco may be in decline, but they are well positioned in cannabis and vaping, and their dividends raises and payouts are consistent.

I think it's a true wealth creation engine, with minimal risk.

Few screening tips I've gathered, especially for investing in EMs(laden with fraud).

Average return on capital employed 10Years > 15%
Sales growth 10Years > 10%
Market Capitalization > comfort level
Sales growth 3Years > 10%
Free cash flow preceding year > 0 (not cash burning)
Free cash flow 10years > 0 (not cash burning)
Altman Z Score > 5 AND (strong balance sheet)
Debt to equity < 0.5 AND (not too much debt. I usually prefer close to 0 debt)
Price to Earning > 10 (filter out cyclicals)

More tips:
>Check cashflows before investing
>Check receivables and inventory to avoid fraud
>Check no. of subsidiaries. Large no. of subsidiaries/foreign subsidiaries=potential fraud
>Never invest in cyclicals
>Sell if stock starts crashing unexpectedly as stock price decline can come before news

Just avoiding the losers will make you wealthy

Guys... I'm pessimistic about earnings season after last quarter's upside surprise.

I think Pepsico will probably kill it and get everyone too optimistic.

What do?

Watch me make sick gains on msft and aapl tomorrow fags.

buy some puts?

Thoughts on the Beneish M-score for detecting fraud?

SPY 200 by EOY. Powell will never bend the knee.

I haven't personally used it, but looks promising. Another imp points to check are promoter holding, debtors and CWIP

This market needs more hope. How about a tweet the non existent China talks are progressing. Or that Powell is dovish.
You bulls make me sick delaying the inevitable. Embrace it...

Attached: large (1).jpg (579x584, 34K)

Easiest 10x of my life, other than ChainLINK, of course.

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-001228_Brave.jpg (1080x2280, 567K)

Have you had enough gay sex today?

I think you might be right...

>send a store 5 units of latest CPUs
>"SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE HUGE SUCCESS"
>still loses massively to Intel in gaming

AMD viral marketer plz leave. no way you making me pick up your 2nd rate trash. intel + nvidia is gaming king forever.

>send a store 5 units of latest CPUs
Show me where I can do that, because I've been trying to buy for the past 2 days.
>intel + nvidia is gaming king forever.
Enjoy higher energy consumption and lower performance, I guess.

Except the Bios was FUBAR on most review boards and the tests need to be redone:

>>send a store 5 units of latest CPUs
>Show me where I can do that, because I've been trying to buy for the past 2 days.
from a store? I think he's saying stores stocked their shelves and now AMD cards are "sold out"

What debt? MO is sitting on a pile of CASHH

I guess, if that’s what you’re into.

cute meido boy

Intel isn't even ready for the ass whopping of a lifetime AMD is gonna give them over the next few years. AMD will be heading back to $60 for sure.

Attached: 1523352069637.png (1170x1061, 38K)

it says in the pastebin I should ask somebody for the google drive link..... can somebody give me the google drive link for the books?

It’s not a boy it’s a girl
/smg/ does not crossdress OK

absolutely based and redpilled

AMD shilling has intensified over the last year

The original RKG (if it even still posts here) was pretty clearly a mentally ill man who invented himself as a pitiful hentai loving girl with several terminal illnesses or whatever/

I only bought 100 shares of AMD at 3$, i wish they wouldve shilled harder

What I’m proclaiming is that the image in the OP is a female. Not an anime boy dressed up as a maid. rkg (any revision) has nothing to do with that

>is it even possible for retail traders to make money

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Attached: F679EDBA-EC05-4677-A9C1-2300C9FBB3FC.jpg (1948x2174, 504K)

Oof $AAPL

finance.yahoo.com/news/apple-caution-grows-sell-ratings-133353144.html

Really? Someone kept telling me RKG was ftm.

I thought maybe that would mean I’d get a free test boost from fucking her when her androgen rubs off on me.

Huh? Who’s this guy? Is that a cold sore?

Jony Ive left the sinking ship

$200k portfolio do you index asset class diversification or go all in on 4 strong companies, $50k each?

>the biggest holding in almost every index fund

Fucking buy it on any weakness. Buy and DRiP. Buy and HODL. Buy and keep buying it. Apple is too big to fail, has a very loyal customer base (you can take my iPhone from my cold dead hands), excellent management with opportunistic buybacks. If you get a chance to buy Apple you buy it. If it goes lower you thank your lucky stars you get to buy more lower.

A guy who says retail traders can't make money because the big banks are too successful and the only way to have a chance is to buy his course.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

on the flip side of the coin if it doesn't do well it's going to drag a fuck of a lot with it

Uh...
50k AMRS
50k SNSS (that's your money maker right there)
50k LCI
50k on champagne, cocaine and turning the hottest strippers into prostitutes cause money doesn't really matter once you've made those moves.

Is that his gf?
She looks... Asian.

Sure, but it’s one of the few things both the US and China have a vested interest in seeing succeed, and it’s one of very few “tech” companies that doesn’t seem to be hated for violating privacy or metoo or whatever.

What’s that thing that corresponds to the way the company moves in relation to the market? Beta? Whats apple’s beta?

Also... one could say that about many of the US juggernauts. In these past 6 or so months you could see the damage Boeing was doing to the Dow some days, absolutely fucking brutal.

>U.S. May Top Debt Limit Sooner Than Forecast, Forcing Congress’s Hand

>One culprit is lower taxes
>Congress doesn't even get back from summer until after labor day

Thank you for the corporate tax cuts based Trump!
Who's ready for a government shutdown?!

You thinking of beta or delta? Options beta refers to a stock's implied volatility, high beta stocks are generally more volatile than the market as a whole, low beta are less. Delta refers to how the contract's premium will behave in relation to a $1 change in the price of the underlying asset.

Attached: babalon moon.jpg (564x819, 120K)

I plugged it into tradingview against the S&P500 it's at 1.38 right now

Attached: .png (1520x792, 64K)

look at 2018 though that's pretty close

Beta just has to do with volatility

If you want correlation between two assets, the name for that is just “correlation”.
You can use a piece of paper or a calculator or excel or python to get the correlation yourself, or you can use a tool like:

portfoliovisualizer.com/asset-correlations

Attached: D2803C74-F495-43C3-9698-BA390CF91AA5.png (750x1334, 128K)

Certain China ex-official say America need to understand the trade deficit issue "correctly", claim that the fundamental reason causing the widening trade deficit is American export control, and if America lower its export control against China to the level same as France then the deficit would shrink by 35%.

added alpha

Attached: .png (1520x841, 68K)

Attached: weeklies.png (1520x841, 65K)

IS THAT YOU HONG KONG user?!

also, yeah obviously Trump is misusing and probably misunderstanding trade deficits. Though he seems to have some actual understanding of currency manipulation and how China has been screwing us over with that. Age is definitely taking a toll on his brain, but sometimes I think he just uses shorthand versions of what's happening. Like, maybe he KNOWS that tariffs are a tax that US consumers are paying, but because he believes chinese exports are the ones that suffer the most, they're "paying" for it with their lost business.

God bless you, anons. I would expect it to have higher correlation or a beta closer to 1. Looks like it swings more dramatically then the market. I'd argue this is a good thing and a way to swing trade in addition to indexing, but selling apple has taught me that maybe I should never sell apple.

uhhh what the fuck kind of corrupted star of david is that? Some sort of heathen symbol, banished to the dustbin of history?

Yeah 1.38 is actually pretty damn high for a company that makes up such a big % of the nasdaq
And that's the seal of mother BABALON, to know it is to know true wisdom

Attached: babalon 777.jpg (300x452, 15K)

Isn't babylon code for like the evils and oppressive side of civilization and shit? Or is that just some Rastafari shit I'm misremembering.

Im unsure if I should hold AMD. What if it tanks like last november and im bag holding for a year?

That's babYlon, and there's a million million different interpretations of that ranging from Catholic prophecy to America to the Catholic church itself lmao
This is babAlon, the mother goddess whose name was divined by the magician John Dee and applied beautifully to the concepts of ego death, Shakti-Kali, and the divine feminine external by Mr. Crowley in the early 1900s. They both use the image of the harlot mounting the lion and are closely linked tho

Attached: promethea babalon.jpg (500x379, 66K)

I and I say dat irie story for the likkle pickney

Sounds like fun. Also Jesus Christ just like cut the budget

Money fo dem programs
Money fo dem missiles
Money fo dem boomers
Money fo dem interest on the debt
Money fo dem international aid

Cut it all

For what?
We need to educate our retard kids, and pay for our revered boomer's retirements. We need to keep building our wall, and if we stop feeding, clothing, housing, and giving medical treatment to those migrants, they might just try to cross the border again.

We need our military might because fuck you we need it, OK?! And obviously we need to fund our space wars initiative.

Oh got I forgot that part of having a massive defecit is massive interest on the defecit.

FUCK BOOMERS SO MUCH FUUUUCK ALL THE BOOMERS!!! ESPECIALLY YOU KING BOOMER TRUMP.

I'm about to cut my SQQQ at open. Dubs I wait until close or never.

I’m a complete noob and just looking for some advice:

I want to invest in beyond meat. I just have a feeling it’s gojng to skyrocket. But problem is, I don’t know how the fuck to invest. Can someone here point me to a video or something to help me get started. I literally don’t even know the first step. I appreciate the help.

Attached: 7042881B-96CC-428B-B01C-27BFDBA076C0.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

Don't invest in Beyond Meat. But if you must, get a Robinhood account, put at least 160 dollars into it and search for BYND, then just hit buy

You and everyone else kid, you gotta bring something to the table. No free lunch. Why BYND? The pushback against this bug/grub eating vegan fad is going to be strong once the proles realize their beef is going to be inflated out of the kitchen after acceptance is assured for the idiotic and malnourished majority population.

>He really took the bait!

I’ve never had a prophecy but I just have an incredibly strong urge to invest into them. Constantly I’m seeing news stories and just having constant thoughts coming into my head out of the blue saysing, “figure out how to invest in beyond meat”

I don’t even know what a Robin Hood account is. That’s how newfag I am. I’m just gonna hope on YouTube and try to find info I need.

fucking kek,

I guess it’s an app. Is it really that easy? Also, why $160?

Also, what do you mean when you say, “you have to bring something to the table, no free lunch”

Jim Cramer is about to start his morning workout.
I haven't even gone to bed yet.
And you fucks are taking such obvious bait.

I know, right. But whatever. I’ll throw in some money. I have some to spare so whatever. Maybe it’ll be a stupid tax that teaches me to stay the fuck away from stocks.

FREE CARD DROP ON THIS TELEGRAM

On this telegram you can find:

-Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
-Very cheap items (iPhone XR $300)
-Paypal transfer

Link: t DOT me/z33carding

Sell off your house and invest in BYND lad. It's gonna skyrocket once it breaks the potato pattern. /smg/ is secretly all in on BYND but doesn't want you to know