Biz help me

Am i dying? Or are these symptoms of stress?

>nausea
>stomach pain
>insomnia
>headache
>permanent uncomfortable feeling
>cant rest
>breathing problems

Or is this still benzo withdrawals? I only took them for a week straight to combat cocaine and alcohol withdrawals and been off of them for 3 days already. The stomach pain is unbearable.

Attached: e2592f23d45359c13341260bad3f62d0.jpg (640x626, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pointofreturn.com/pages/gut_health
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's withdrawal, goofball.
It lasts weeks, not days.

I would guess you are still having cocaine withdrawals. They can last for a few months.

When I was hooked on Adderall I weaned myself off a bit then smoked weed very heavily for a few months to get over the withdraws then I quit smoking weed. Funny as it may seem though the weed was harder to quit than the Adderall.

Attached: 4784.jpg (768x1024, 322K)

I thought withdrawals are only in your head for weeks and not physically dying. What the fuck

This. Be thankful you only did them for a week.

tfw no gf from another dimension

One week isn't long enough to get hooked so you are fine but benzo withdrawls can actually kill you.

uhm user... withdrawals from benzos can literally kill you physically

at least use google for fucks sake, this is your life at stake

See a doctor. You'll likely be fine, but alcohol and pharmaceuticals can cause internal hemmeraging very easily. It isn't uncommon to be super sensitive to that. If you feel no improvement whatsoever by the morning I'd just go for it. Stay the fuck away from benzos fren

What the fuck man. Am i in this torture because of the alpralozam, lorazepam and zolpidem i only took for 7 days or because of coke and alcohol withdrawals? I been off these since 20 days already

>what the fuck
No it's not just in your head. Drugs fuck you up. Drink more water and move around even if you think it is going to kill you. Physical activity accelerates the timeline of withdrawal drastically.

But i only did them for a week as i said. They can kill me from one week heavy use? Wtf is going on in this clownworld

Gratz, you trusted (((pharma)))

RIP user

Sounds like withdrawal mate
Actually I have a lot of those symptoms right now and I just remembered I haven’t taken Xanax in 2 days.

Attached: 926F3D49-C811-4767-A39B-9BBF5AEBA8B7.jpg (1440x1308, 443K)

its withdrawals mate, youll acclimate to the stress just dose up with a multivitamin and extra vitamin d

That's just normal wagie stress. Insomnia, anxiety, and irritability are my normal states of being. It wasn't until I had a few days off for good drink, good food, good company, and good fuck that it all went away. Then I went back to work today and it's all back. I need a new job.

Your head is part of your body bro.

If it was heavy use you might have also mildly overdosed and damaged your body. If you are well enough to shitpost it means you will be ok. Just rest you fucking idiot.

>xanax
Man if i had this devilish shit around me id already have relapsed just to escape reality and be able to sleep. Glad i put myself in a position where i dont have access to anything.

Why aren't you smoking weed?

Look at it like this. Most people say peak benzo withdrawal is at two weeks. You're already past that now. Monitor your symptoms but don't dwell on them. Be thankful you were not on them longer. Your not going to die from all of those symptoms in the OP. If you are having seizures that's another story.

Benzo withdrawal. I recently overcame a benzo dependency. If you wanna chat lmk.

giving you strength OP :)

take my energy!

Attached: 1562642748157.png (583x608, 374K)

It's withdrawal from gains because you're not holding BRAP

Have you been on anti-biotics recently? Sounds like your gut bacteria is messed up.

The gut to mind connection is very strong. And if your gut bacteria is somehow messed up, then it can bring on a whole bunch of issues. Look it up user.

>benzo
user, here's an article I found.

>GABA receptors for Benzodiazepines and Sleeping Pills are also located in the gut and depress gastrointestinal movement, which can cause constipation. But the continued use of medications that target GABA also increase the level of stress on the body. And in many ways, the connection between stress and the gut may be the most visible brain-gut connection. Chronic stress can result in indigestion, ulcers and a host of uncomfortable symptoms, including colon spasms. This may explain why the gut naturally produces benzodiazepines, to keep the natural state of calm that is necessary for proper functioning.

>Nearly every chemical that controls the brain is also located in the stomach region, including hormones and neurotransmitters such as Serotonin, Dopamine, Glutamate, GABA and Norepinephrine. The gut contains 100 million neurons – more than the spinal cord. But there are also two-dozen small brain proteins; major cells of the immune system; one class of the body’s natural opiates; and native benzodiazepines. The gut, known as the enteric nervous system, is located in sheaths of tissue lining the esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon, and plays a key role in human emotions. But few know the enteric nervous system exists, and therefore gut health is often overlooked. Symptoms from the two brains can get confused, and just as the brain can upset the gut, the gut can also upset the brain.

Start buying pro-biotics immediately. My brother had stomach issues from messing up his gut's ecosystem and it took him two years to figure out that was the problem and another year to fix it (his problem was likely worse than yours, because it was antibiotic based)

Find something with 21 billion strands of bacteria for your gut. I think that's a good number for it. 5 billion is not a lot. Should be about 40 to 60 bucks. You'll need to start taking once every two weeks (I think).

My brother is the real expert.

Source:
pointofreturn.com/pages/gut_health

Thank you user.

Eat a couple of cheeseburgers. Like 2 a day for 3-5 days. Always works for me.
What are we talking about.

exercise. eat healthier. drink more water. buy OTO and stop looking at the charts for a year. live your life. relax. take a swim.

Unironically aids